46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi I'm currently 6dpo and if I am pg I'd be due on 8th of august just getting really itchy though and wanting to test all the time but hanging on until at least 10-11 dpo

I'd be happy with anything - boy, girl, any month. Whatever I'm blessed with I'll take. I would love to have a son though. DH wants a girl.

With DH's blue eyes (although likely brown since mine are brown), height, his outgoing-ness, my hair, posture and eye shape, our kids are going to be knockouts lol :p :haha:

Get busy Campn! Couldn't hurt <3

Trixie, I sadly already know that my BF's genes are going to take over but, I'm ok with this. My BF is 100% Greek with dark hair and hazel eyes, I have blue. He also has the longest eyelashes that I constantly pull at and make him promise that our child will have lol. He says that's getting old fast :haha:

Need super FX for tonight. Going to look at an apartment that kind of fell into our laps and is literally around the corner from my office which in turn means it's super close to my parents. Ugh, I need this moving stress to be over with already so I can start prepping.

Evening ladies. My days this thread is a job to catch up on every ones post haha.

5dpo. More cramps. Having some blobs of sort of sticky tacky white cm /ewcm
But not much cm other than that
Mouth ulcers
Skin still quite good.

Thought there were a couple speckles of blood after going to the loo. Couldn't really be sure.

thanks praying - how are you feeling at 8DPO???

smille - I meant to send you a GIANT hug this morning :hugs::hugs::hugs: now go kick some TTC butt with your drs and nurses :gun::gun::gun:

Thank you. I have all of my tests lined up minus the progesterone. I'm doing betted than expected.

Hi ladies. Thinking of you all all the time.

Go for it Camp! One for luck?

Smile I'm sorry to hear af came but the positive thing is that you have the next step planned and the tests lined up. Wishing you all the best on your journey to your bean :)

Ciz, sounds really promising! Especially the sticky cm and cramps.

:dust: to you all.

Wanna- you've been missed! Hope everything is great! We're right behind you any day now!

I guess I could like, get lucky :p I'm using pre-seed and (hopefully) soft cups this time, I've tried inserting it to test it and that felt so weird, I need to practice more. It's amazing the things we can put up there I'll give it that.

Well I'm out ladies AF came a day earlier the expected. Oh well, just glad the vitex made me O sooner :)

I was on that thread too and remember all of the hate. We all have our struggles one way or another. This thread has been an awesome support system and I hope it continues. I also love the preggos sticking around. Other threads I've been on they split as soon as they get their bfp making you feel unimportant. I love all of your support because people are less supportive when you actually know them on a personal level.

I was hoping to have a baby b4 the school year started but life doesn't always work that way. Maybe it's a good thing bc dd was born in June.

Mommy- love the little bump!

Campn- fxd it gets darker soon. I'd bd bc they can change drastically.

I'm getting a hormone panel tomorrow and within 2 wks I'll have the sonohystogram then the HSG which I'm dreading. We should know what the dr recommends the beginning of Dec. I'm ready to start this new chapter.

I was on that thread too and remember all of the hate. We all have our struggles one way or another. This thread has been an awesome support system and I hope it continues. I also love the preggos sticking around. Other threads I've been on they split as soon as they get their bfp making you feel unimportant. I love all of your support because people are less supportive when you actually know them on a personal level.

I was hoping to have a baby b4 the school year started but life doesn't always work that way. Maybe it's a good thing bc dd was born in June.

Mommy- love the little bump!

Campn- fxd it gets darker soon. I'd bd bc they can change drastically.

I'm getting a hormone panel tomorrow and within 2 wks I'll have the sonohystogram then the HSG which I'm dreading. We should know what the dr recommends the beginning of Dec. I'm ready to start this new chapter.

Everything crossed for you smile, hoping it all goes well and you'll have all the answers soon <3

smille - i'm really hating that that bfp didn't show and save you from the extra stuff. but i am SOO glad there is a plan in place and things are moving forward. hopefully it'll just be a gentle nudge that will lead to your bfp next try =)

Smille: So sorry you're out and I have everything crossed for you this cycle :hugs: I hope your medical team are proactive and supportive and that they help you on your journey.

Flueky: Sorry AF got you too :hugs:

Ciz: Those sound pretty good for 5dpo signs. Could be EPF causing you to become unwell as it lowers your immune system to stop it from attacking a little fertilised bundle. Fingers crossed for you!

Campn: Get to the bding stat!! That's an amazing progression! Seems like the month for early ovulating. Hope you catch that egg!

I love how some of you ladies are imagining what features your babies might inherit. That's a favourite TTC game of mine. I got it so wrong with our son and daughter. I imagined a little boy just like my husband and a little girl just like me. They're the complete opposite, he's the spitting image of me and she's just like her dad minus the beard :haha: who knows who the next one will look like?? Hopefully a good mix. We both have dark hair and blue eyes, so we're all quite similar to look at, though both our kids are blondes.

I am so feeling the thread love vibe with you ladies. I remember that thread too and felt equally upset by it. I was one of the BFPs and did read comments that made me feel awful, especially as I then had a chemical. I've been trying to be there for the OP of that thread since then seeing as she was in a sad place, but it was a very awkward time! TTC is such a desperate horrible thing to go through. Threads like these pull us all along together. I love you ladies! Coming back here every month is like coming back to my BnB home!

4dpo here and not much going on. *Yawn!* so bored with it all. Lots of cm the last couple of days. I won't even have implanted yet if I'm pregnant, so it can't mean anything, so it can't be a symptom, but it's annoying me, as my mind can't stop pondering!

That admin also had 6 kids, so that's the part I couldn't understand... I didn't find her that supportive anyway!

I love all of your support because people are less supportive when you actually know them on a personal level.

I definitely could not have said that better. I didn't know how to put it earlier so I just didn't try lol.

I love how some of you ladies are imagining what features your babies might inherit. That's a favourite TTC game of mine. I got it so wrong with our son and daughter. I imagined a little boy just like my husband and a little girl just like me. They're the complete opposite, he's the spitting image of me and she's just like her dad minus the beard :haha: who knows who the next one will look like?? Hopefully a good mix. We both have dark hair and blue eyes, so we're all quite similar to look at, though both our kids are blondes.

A while back DH and I did one of those baby generator things where they take features from both of you and "design" a baby based on dominant genes, facial features, measurements, etc. We had one heck of a cute baby girl. It was one of the weirdest things I ever felt looking at the photo, almost like seeing a possible future baby. DH was like "yep, that's her. Let's make that one." lol

Any ladies here experienced a sharp ache pain in your hips front and feel it at back. The ache is also going down my thigh. Not painful just aching

Trixie &#8212; i&#8217;m like you and just want a healthy baby. I don&#8217;t care what month that baby&#8217;s born in or what sex, but I kinda do have my fx for twins! lol&#8230; But I&#8217;ll be just as happy with a singleton!

I actually wouldn&#8217;t mind having an August baby&#8230; A cute, confident little Leo!

And shout out to all the February ladies in the house! I was born Feb 9.

Campn &#8212; Glad to see that you&#8217;re hopping back in this cycle!!! Are you close to O? Last month we right next to one another. According to my OPK and temps, I O&#8217;d either yesterday or today. I used soft cups an love them! At first i used them to keep the sperm from coming out, but have been reading that it&#8217;s best to push it up against your cervix and check back every now and then to smush some more.

Joberry &#8212; I get antsy to test during 2WW, too. I told myself this cycle I&#8217;m not testing until AF is a few days late. Sadly, I just O&#8217;d and have already made plans to test on Thanksgiving. Probably not a good idea, because I don&#8217;t want to be depressed around family if I get a BFN.

TTCBaby &#8212; FX you get that apartment! Sounds perfect&#8230;and super convenient!

Ciz &#8212; Sounds like symptoms worth noting! I&#8217;ve seen women get BFPs with those exact symptoms. Especially the pain that extends to your thigh. When do you plan to test?

Smille &#8212; Anxious to know how your doctor&#8217;s visit goes!

Flueky &#8212; Sorry that AF came! Vitex is good at regulating your cycles, so now that your cycles are more regulated, you should have your BFP soon! Fx, it will be this cycle!

beemeck &#8212; Your BFP is coming soon! I&#8217;m rooting for yours the most, love! :hugs:

More :bfp: are coming soon, ladies!!! I feel it!

Baby dust to you all!
:dust:

24th I'll be 10dpo so I think that will be good time to start testing =)

Magical- I remember! I haven't O yet, but it going to happen in the next few days Fx!

TTCBABY- Yay for new places! I hope you get it, sounds like it's at an excellent location!

Smile- I'm thinking of you Hun, but I'm glad you're on your way to get answers and a good plan that I know will lead you to a BFP! <3

Oh I wanted to weight in on the features thing! I didn't expect my DS to look the way he does. I'm Egyptian born so I've tan skin, brown eyes and dark curly hair, I thought he'd for sure look like me since I've dominant genes, but he ended up looking like my DH. He had super blue eyes at birth, they're more hazel blue now and he has ashy brown hair. The nurses at the hospital kept saying oh he looks just like your hubby, I got so mad cause hey I just pushed him out while my hubby slept on the couch :p

Here's a picture of him, he's 3 years now though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
OMG, campn! He's so cute!!! Look at those big beautiful eyes! Heartbreaker right there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->