46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Pretty sure it's BFN :( idk if AF will come until I stop taking my progesterone cream so I'm taking it for a few more days to make sure it wasn't just a late implanter.

Thank you ladies. His numbers improved so much, but the fact that 98% are abnormal scares me. I'm going to wait to hear what the dr suggests. I'm also going to tell him that they tested too early for ovulation. We have to wait until the 28th to discuss our options. I gave up on temping and opks. I shouldn't have, but I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted from it all and have no desire to try this cycle.

Good morning ladies. Just thought I would pop by and see how everyone is doing.

I've stalked the board quietly since I've been feeling pretty horrible this week after I sold one of my yorkie mixes. I miss him so much and I know it was a huge mistake but I can't get myself to tell the woman and her kids. I feel very selfish each time I want to text her to say I want him back, then I feel worse.
anyway. cd25 today. I've had cramps the past two days so I'm hoping, despite not knowing if or when I O'd, that af either arrives early or right on time so I can be done with this odd cycle.

I hope everyone is well and is ready for the holidays.

I just read over my last post and it sounds so sad and pitiful lol. Sorry for that. In an effort to be more positive and upbeat, I'll say this: for the past few years my family (parents, sister, DH and I) selects a family within our local community who struggles a bit and we make them a hamper loaded with staple foods, extra groceries, unhealthy snacks and treats, small toys and movies. This year we selected two - a couple with 6 small children, and my neighbours who are on welfare and have two baby girls, and rarely ever treat themselves to anything - not even a bag of chips or pop.
We're so fortunate to have what we do and to be able to do this, and it's such a great feeling to be able to help others that need it. I'm really, really looking forward to it.

I tend to overextend myself and my time during this time of year but I just can't imagine the holidays without getting myself involved in all kinds of activities and contests. Once I'm done with my projects this weekend, I imagine I'll finally start my own holiday shopping. Nothing like last minute craziness lol. Hope everyone is better prepared for the holidays than I am lol.

Smille I understand. It's just adding stress with temping and opks. Try to take it easy and enjoy the holidays Hun. :hugs:

Yes! Ksquared! Beautiful line, congrats!!!

Ah just lurking on my phone - haven't had time to check in properly but you better believe I'm gonna update our number !!! Finally :) congrats !!! Ladies - the second frenzy has officially begun .....eek!

Thanks everyone!! Feeling so so happy but also nervous/cautious. Hoping this one sticks and the line gets darker. Already having waves of light nausea all day yesterday and today, and this weird cold tingling in my right hip that's gotten stronger. In person the line is very pink so all good so far. Can't believe with my horrible luck that I was the one to bring this thread out of the bfp dry spell. Hoping to see some more Christmas bfps!

Congrats lovely x

All bad luck is ought turn good sometime right!? Physics!

Congrats ksquared! That's an amazing looking :bfp:

I caved and tested early tonight after a 2 hour hold. I swear I see a super squinter...I don't know if I should waste a frer or not in the morning though. Do I need to get my line eyes checked or can you see it too?

Attachments

• 121215test.jpg
    121215test.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 30
  • negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
A huge congratulations ksquared. Xx

Angel, I think maybe I see hint of a squinter. I'd probably say use the frer. Xx

Evening ladies.. just taking a break from wrapping presents. How we all doing? Ah nice to see that bfp number change knew there would be a change soon.

Well been taking these concieve help tablet. Haven't really noticed anything yet but it's only been 5 days. So far we've been keeping with our every other day and honestly we are both enjoying it more and feel a lot more relaxed. Have no idea if it will work will have to wait and see =) xx

Congrats ksquared :dance: that's an amazing line. I really hope this is your sticky rainbow. Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->