46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Wanna- Omg! That's double the fun! So amazing indeed how things can suddenly change! Are they identical!?

Trr- Sorry AF is here hun, every time mine shows I wanna cry but then I put on my big girl pants and tough it out. On to the next!

Ks- The line is there on both and clearly too, maybe you just didn't hold your pee enough or has diluted pee? HCG doubles every 48 hours so for it to darken you need to test again tomorrow.

I'm actually excited that af is here. Everything was so erratic last cycle that I didn't even expect to ovulate. I didn't even think that af would be showing up today even though it was due today.

I tested from 7dpo onwards and I think that worked for me because it really lessened the blow today as I have had stark white HPTs all week. I'll probably just continue using cheapies to test early.

Now that my body is done messing with me, I'm hoping that things get back to normal. I have a 26 day cycle so I'm hoping it stays that way and I'll be in the tww again very soon :)

Wow twins !!! How fab =) I would love to be told I'm having twins... think the oh would be lying in heap on the floor having just fainted haha.

Lines look great hun =)

Wanna - wow!! Congrats on a double blessing!

K - those lines are still absolutely there. Give it s few days to darken, I really believe this is it for you!

Ok this is really frustrating. My "period" has been super light and only scant amounts of blood. It is red but not much. I take out my tampon and then I feel the gush feeling run back and put another one in only to take it out 4 hours later and there is barely anything on it... Ugh

K- I agree with campn, maybe it wasn't as concentrated. I still see those lines with no problem.

Texas- my af was super light this cycle, mostly just spotting. At one point just stopped for no reason. I was a little concerned, but I'm sure it's normal to have a weird period once in awhile.

I'm just going to make a note of it and keep temping etc. I'm thinking about taking vitex to help regulate things but I am going to wait and talk to my new OB and see what he thinks is going on and See what he suggests

Well CD 1 today. I have told my mom we are trying. Had a great talk with her. It was so nice to be able to confide in her without constantly watching what I was saying. So at least that's something. She said she will come with me to see the doctor if I want. Just kept repeating that it wasn't the right time. She thinks I might need a D&C or something that I might just need cleaning out. She also told me it took my grandma 2 years to have her first and she ended up having 8 kids one right after the other. So that makes me feel a little better knowing as fertile as my grandma was she had trouble with her first. But she is really excited we are trying. Going to be on here less. Focusing on getting g back to the gym and eating better again. My size 7 pants are starting to get tight and I was not happy to be in them as it is so getting back I shape. Will continue to track and BD but not going crazy anymore. This is month 9 now. When it is going to happen it will happen. I'm just going to stop worrying about it.

Baby dust to everyone! Hope that number keeps increasing!

Gina: sounds like a great chat with your mum and a great attitude to have now as well. Good for you! I hope you don't need to wait much longer for your BFP though!

Texas: I had a really weird period like that this time for the first few days, then out of nowhere I had just one day of heavier flow, then back to light agaiN. Very annoying as we can't help but wonder if there is a reason for it.

Cd16 and I finally got a positive OPK, but boy is it positive!! It's the darkest test line I've ever had! The control line looks light beside it. Hoping that means a strong ovulation, but who knows! I guess I'll ovulate tomorrow or day after. Christmas Day BFP is looking impossible now as I'll only be around 9/10dpo, which for me is too early.

Got my :bfp: this morning ladies! 5 cycles trying and there is finally more than a shadow on my IC test. Two more days and then I'll use my frer but I'm saying for sure preggo :happydance:

Attachments

• 1214line.jpg
    1214line.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 27
Got my :bfp: this morning ladies! 5 cycles trying and there is finally more than a shadow on my IC test. Two more days and then I'll use my frer but I'm saying for sure preggo :happydance:

Yay!!!!! :dance:. Can't wait to see that dark line on the frer. Congrats hun!

Angel, congratulations! Lovely line!

So happy to see that BFP number rise.

Thank you for all your lovely messages girls - Camp, we don't know yet if they are identical! Each twin has its own sack of waters and placenta, which is how non-identicals are. But some identicals also are like this too. We have a 1 in 3 chance of them being identical! I think we find out at the 20 week scan!

yay congrats angel!

I'm so excited to see the number start to increase on here. Looking forward to seeing more bfps to come.

Congratulations Angel. Xx

That BFP number is rising now... I can't wait for the next ones to come rolling in. Good luck to all of you trying. Xx

Ladies, I thought I would let you know, considering this is where it all began for me and this thread is so lucky for me... that today we had our scan and was shocked to be told that there isn't just one baby in there... there is TWO. We are expecting twins. Completely stunned and shocked! Scared, but excited. Feel utterly blessed and not sure I will ever stop crying. One minute I was panicking over OPKs with you girls, positive my LP of 11 days was too short, and now there are two babies kicking about in my tummy. It just shows you how quick things change, and how they will for you all too, waiting for your BFPs.

Thank you for all your support, luck and baby dust over the last few weeks and I hope that number keeps rising for you all.

congrats hun!!!! that's amazing news!

Congrats hun!!!!

such good news to wake to :)

hey ladies. just checking in for a min. trying to stay off site just because all this ttc has become too stressful.
I have a hsg scheduled for today and my ob has scheduled an u/s(to just do a general look over) Other then that no new news.
I have decided with the busy holiday season and all the stress from the last 7 months to just sit out this month and possibly january.
I'm tired of the person I have become while ttc. The stress has taken over me and it's too much. I'm super tired all the time and just downright depressed. I know the change of seasons has a role to play in this, but the stress of ttc has not helped AT ALL.
I decided to buy a bunch of new toys to have fun and play with dh this month instead of demanding sex NOW when it's a possibly fertile days. Just a month to play and relax :)

Congrats Angel!! I can see that line!!

Squirrel- im hoping its a side effect from the clomid. I did some reading and the Internet said taking clomid can make your periods lighter since it can thin your lining.
Like I said I am going to keep temping and wait to see my OB before I try anything else.

Gina - I'm glad you have your mom to talk to about everything. When my mom finally knew because of our first bfp, I also found out that it took her 2 years to have my brother. And she and my sister said 11 months of ttc (which is what it took the first time) was pretty good. And this time it took 3 months, although I think adding the preseed and red raspberry made a huge difference. I hope you get some help at the doctor.

Squirrel - Woohoo! Love those super duper dark OPKs! :happydance: Get that BD in there if you can and good luck girlie!!

Angel - Yay!! Congrats!! If both of ours are sticky then we'll be due around the same time!

Ajr - That sounds like a very fun plan for the holiday season :blush:. I miss having sex for fun too. I only have one toy that helps me get there, if you know what I mean lol. But I'm really glad I got it - just don't know what else is out there.

Afm - Thank you ladies for helping to reassure me with my lighter test yesterday. I feel like an annoying crazy person, so thanks for putting up with me :wacko:. You ladies are the absolute best. I took a test this morning and the line is darker, thankfully. Plus my temp shot up and I'm seeing the changes in my nips now. So, freak out over (at least for now lol). I'm not going to test tomorrow and will wait until Wednesday to check progression. 12dpo today.

I'll be cheering you ladies on and looking forward to seeing more bfps!! :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
Gina - I'm glad you have your mom to talk to about everything. When my mom finally knew because of our first bfp, I also found out that it took her 2 years to have my brother. And she and my sister said 11 months of ttc (which is what it took the first time) was pretty good. And this time it took 3 months, although I think adding the preseed and red raspberry made a huge difference. I hope you get some help at the doctor.

Squirrel - Woohoo! Love those super duper dark OPKs! :happydance: Get that BD in there if you can and good luck girlie!!

Angel - Yay!! Congrats!! If both of ours are sticky then we'll be due around the same time!

Ajr - That sounds like a very fun plan for the holiday season :blush:. I miss having sex for fun too. I only have one toy that helps me get there, if you know what I mean lol. But I'm really glad I got it - just don't know what else is out there.

Afm - Thank you ladies for helping to reassure me with my lighter test yesterday. I feel like an annoying crazy person, so thanks for putting up with me :wacko:. You ladies are the absolute best. I took a test this morning and the line is darker, thankfully. Plus my temp shot up and I'm seeing the changes in my nips now. So, freak out over (at least for now lol). I'm not going to test tomorrow and will wait until Wednesday to check progression. 12dpo today.

I'll be cheering you ladies on and looking forward to seeing more bfps!! :hugs:

Congratulations!

I'm in Canada, I like pink cherry (website) :) you can def get deals because it's in canadian dollar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->