46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I can't believe it's CD 5 already. Finally done with AF! We are also going to try SMEP because we are trying hard for a June baby. Although I'm worried....We just sold our house and trying to find another so I'm going to try not to stress because I know it messes with my ovulation. Hope everyone is hanging there! Fingers Xd!

Sorry ladies still here just haven't had time to catch up will try later x

I can't believe it's CD 5 already. Finally done with AF! We are also going to try SMEP because we are trying hard for a June baby. Although I'm worried....We just sold our house and trying to find another so I'm going to try not to stress because I know it messes with my ovulation. Hope everyone is hanging there! Fingers Xd!

woo hoo! I love when AF leaves - CD 7 for me today and my last day with AF (long periods, ugh). But definitely feeling more re-energized now that O time is coming up :thumbup: my SO was actually hoping to avoid a June baby so it didn't interfere with his bday :dohh: but obv we aren't going to take a break from TTC so hoping this is the month!

GL with the house process - I remember how stressful it was when we bought ours! and GL with SMEP - BDing starts soon :baby::baby:

Cd 9 here new therm came today but so far reading same as old just a LOT faster! So will use it tomorrow for the first time. Still can't start opks til cd 14. This is taking forever

oooh new thermometer - exciting! I was thinking about getting a new one too....funny what TTC makes us excited about :wacko:

hopefully this week flies by for you! Although that's another part of TTC I hate - always wishing the time away :nope:

let's make some June babies! :baby:

Hey ladies! CD 8 for me. AF only visited for 5 days and wasn't as heavy as normal. I can't complain about that :) Probably gonna try SMEP next month if no luck this month. DH has a crazy work schedule this month so I don't want him to feel pressured like he has to preform for those consecutive days if he's exhausted.

Fx that we don't have to worry about next month though!

october tester here, too. I'm in the middle of AF. CD3 and counting. I'll probably be ovulating sometime between 9/20 and 9/26. My cycles have been wonky, lately. I thought AF wasn't going to show up for 3 more days and yet here she is!

And I totally hear you, Beemeck. My SO has a bday in june, too, and we wanted a spring baby. Well, we can't control everything. :nope: Hope we all get a BFPs this month! Praying for summer babies! :dust:

Keeping my fx for everyone.

Hey ladies can I join?

I unfortunately had a mmc in august so I'm waiting for my first AF then I can start ttcing again. Sooooo want to be pregnant by Christmas and October sounds even better!

Fingers crossed for us all :)

october tester here, too. I'm in the middle of AF. CD3 and counting. I'll probably be ovulating sometime between 9/20 and 9/26. My cycles have been wonky, lately. I thought AF wasn't going to show up for 3 more days and yet here she is!

And I totally hear you, Beemeck. My SO has a bday in june, too, and we wanted a spring baby. Well, we can't control everything. :nope: Hope we all get a BFPs this month! Praying for summer babies! :dust:

Keeping my fx for everyone.

Hi Nova - welcome :hi: hopefully your cycles get back to regular now and AF showing up early this time is just less time you have to wait for your BFP :baby: FX :flower:

I told my SO to stop being a :baby: himself. He can share a birthday since he'll be sharing a whole lot more too.... definitely hoping for a June baby - this TTC things gets old :coffee:

Hey ladies can I join?

I unfortunately had a mmc in august so I'm waiting for my first AF then I can start ttcing again. Sooooo want to be pregnant by Christmas and October sounds even better!

Hi kakae and welcome too! :hugs: so sorry to hear about your loss :cry: I'm also TTC after a loss in April (cervical pregnancy). They always say you are more fertile after a loss so FX for sure. October sounds perfect so let's do this :happydance:

oooh new thermometer - exciting! I was thinking about getting a new one too....funny what TTC makes us excited about :wacko:

hopefully this week flies by for you! Although that's another part of TTC I hate - always wishing the time away :nope:

let's make some June babies! :baby:

i know what you mean. so much to wish away. And i didn't want another summer baby, wanted a spring baby too. but.... oh well gotta do what you gotta do. i just hope it doesn't screw up dd's vacation next year is all. i don't want her to hate me if we can't go to the beach like normal. and being pregnant in the summer suuuucccckkkkssssss

Hey ladies can I join?

hi hun so sorry for your loss :( welcome to the thread though, hoping you get your bfp!

afm: new therm came a day early, so tested last night and it's wonderful! this am my temp was 96.6 (more normal for me pre-o) and my old still is stuck at 97.3!!!!! stupid therm! so i ditched it. only cd 9- i thought yesterday was cd9 so i'm bummed about that! ferning microscope is already showing ferning, but i think it's related to AF. i usually don't start it til cd 10 (which is what i thought today was lol) can't do opks til cd14.

throat hurts today and stuffy nose. dd is the same. :( hoping it's allergies and not illness. that seems to be the only symptoms :wacko:

Hello ladies! I am due to start AF on Sunday and then it'll be our first month of TTC #2. Going to *try* to wait until I'm late until I test (who am I trying to kid?) but next AF is due October 9th where I will be 12dpo. So put me down for testing on October 9th! Eek! Frightened and excited all rolled into one. :flower:

i know what you mean. so much to wish away. And i didn't want another summer baby, wanted a spring baby too. but.... oh well gotta do what you gotta do. i just hope it doesn't screw up dd's vacation next year is all. i don't want her to hate me if we can't go to the beach like normal. and being pregnant in the summer suuuucccckkkkssssss

Hey ladies can I join?

hi hun so sorry for your loss :( welcome to the thread though, hoping you get your bfp!

afm: new therm came a day early, so tested last night and it's wonderful! this am my temp was 96.6 (more normal for me pre-o) and my old still is stuck at 97.3!!!!! stupid therm! so i ditched it. only cd 9- i thought yesterday was cd9 so i'm bummed about that! ferning microscope is already showing ferning, but i think it's related to AF. i usually don't start it til cd 10 (which is what i thought today was lol) can't do opks til cd14.

throat hurts today and stuffy nose. dd is the same. :( hoping it's allergies and not illness. that seems to be the only symptoms :wacko:[/QUOTE]

I always think that being pregnant in the summer must be so hot! oh well, hoping to make it early summer at best ...

yay for new temps! I don't know much about ferning but hopefully the results are more clear to you tomorrow

AFM - cycle day 8 today which means I'm starting SMEP tonight! I know it's kind of silly since the earliest I've ever O'd was CD 11 one random time, but it's still nice to feel like I'm taking action. going out of town this weekend, but will still try to BD on CD 10. We were away around O time in July too and SO couldn't DTD :dohh: hopefully he got over that now! otherwise we will pick up on Sunday when we return. packing my thermometer and OPKs...... :wacko::haha:

Hello ladies! I am due to start AF on Sunday and then it'll be our first month of TTC #2. Going to *try* to wait until I'm late until I test (who am I trying to kid?) but next AF is due October 9th where I will be 12dpo. So put me down for testing on October 9th! Eek! Frightened and excited all rolled into one. :flower:

welcome wanna! :hi:

12 DPO is still farther than I would ever get :haha: really hoping you get some beginners luck - FX! :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: I was so so so so lucky with my first. We TTC for one month and fell pregnant. I think that's why I am so nervous. I'm convinced that it's going to take a long long time this time around (or not at all!) but that's just paranoia and nerves speaking!

12dpo is going to take stamina :haha:

being pg in the summer SUCKS. had dd in august, and it was 103 degrees the day i had her. i spent a lot of time in the pool!

ahhh I'm the opposite. fell pregnant first month of TTC, but lost the baby. now every time after I'm fully expecting that BFP again...! :coffee::coffee:

I'm sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

I know exactly what you mean. I am worried that I'm going to test, get a BFN, and then go into complete "Oh, God, something is wrong with me" mode.

thanks :hugs: and I totally get that. I'm the same way. C'mon October - be our month! :cloud9:

Cd 8 here, 3 day period but i am now in day 5 of spotting. Fun fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"