46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Opks really have helped me as I have O pains for over a week. I get pains when folicules grow, release and then when traveling down tubes. My pains are confusing so opks help pinpoint

Opks really have helped me as I have O pains for over a week. I get pains when folicules grow, release and then when traveling down tubes. My pains are confusing so opks help pinpoint

so interesting - thanks for the info. I only have O pains for a day, so I always assumed that was THE day. and maybe it is. hoping the OPKs help give that answer.

GL ladies - we are moving right along :thumbup:

so interesting - thanks for the info. I only have O pains for a day, so I always assumed that was THE day. and maybe it is. hoping the OPKs help give that answer.

GL ladies - we are moving right along :thumbup:

yeah for sure, you can get o pains for different reason. They can be before O - durring O and even AFTER O(so if this is it, people miss o!). So it can be confusing. Hope the OPKs give you the answers you need :thumbup:

Started opks tonight! And I already have a decent line. No where near positive but shocked it's already that dark!

Totally agree on O pain. For me it's USUALLY day of but often it's the day before so I'll be trying opks cd 10 onward this month.

how is everyone this am? waiting to do my second opk. come onnnnn 4pm!

hi all :hi:

so glad you are O'ing earlier this month mommy :thumbup: we should def be right next to each other. Waiting on my egg to drop any day now :coffee: forgot my OPKs to bring to work, so will just take one today again when I get home. hoping the line is darker. had more EWCM last night and have never had EWCM for more than 2 days in a row, so really hoping the RRLL tea is just upping my production and it will still be around for O day. going to BD tonight and next 3 days regardless of what OPKs say since these are my most fertile days of the month and I'm regular. And I'm afraid my cheap IC opks aren't that great. so might as well get down to business :blush:

GL ladies!

i haven't found anymore ewcm :( i'm concerned about that. maybe it won't be as early as i thought. ugh.

i can't believe you're doing your opks at work lol! i'd go nuts!

Beemeck put me down for testing 17th October, AF is finally here and I'm going to get a BFP this cycle, positivity!! X

i haven't found anymore ewcm :( i'm concerned about that. maybe it won't be as early as i thought. ugh.

i can't believe you're doing your opks at work lol! i'd go nuts!

I've actually had months where EWCM comes, disappears, and comes again - so keep your eye out!

LOL I'm laughing now about how I sound doing my opks at work! I actually travel throughout the day so my company just rented a small space in a church and my co-worker and I are the only ones there mostly. we are super close and she is TTC too so we talk about it a lot!

still a SUPER faint line today. LOTS of EWCM so I wish the two would match up. I'm regretting this opks lol they are driving me nuts! :wacko::haha:

Beemeck put me down for testing 17th October, AF is finally here and I'm going to get a BFP this cycle, positivity!! X

hi laubull! good to see you over here too. :flower:nothing but positivity over here - we got this!

Lol! I do opks at work too XD. I work 12-14 hour shifts so if I don't I can easily miss my surge. Put me down for testing Oct 23 :) a little early still but I won't fool myself into thinking I'll wait :haha:

No more ewcm and low cp but partial ferning. Not impressed with my temps and im so tempted to forget about them

Wow so many boards to choose from lol
Back off a cp again, so HOPING my body makes 3 the magic charm for a sticky BFP annnd hoping I O this weekend on time. Lined up my donor, tried my first Wallyworld equate opk. Blue dye I know, but the regular stuff hasn't gotten me far this last year...
I'm only cd9 and hope to O cd 13 which is fairly reg for me opk neg as expected, but I've been crampy all day so hope that's my lining rebuilding.
Got my Natural Progest cream ready and waiting. I think I will start it 3dpo.
If I O on time I'll be testing 9/30 - 10-1 Cmon Body!:coffee:
OPKcd9.jpg

Wow so many boards to choose from lol
Back off a cp again, so HOPING my body makes 3 the magic charm for a sticky BFP annnd hoping I O this weekend on time. Lined up my donor, tried my first Wallyworld equate opk. Blue dye I know, but the regular stuff hasn't gotten me far this last year...
I'm only cd9 and hope to O cd 13 which is fairly reg for me opk neg as expected, but I've been crampy all day so hope that's my lining rebuilding.
Got my Natural Progest cream ready and waiting. I think I will start it 3dpo.
If I O on time I'll be testing 9/30 - 10-1 Cmon Body!:coffee:
View attachment 896133

Where do you plan to apply the cream?

ajr I started out with topical like the label said, but I read a bunch of articles and they said you can put it on/in your vajay lol
I was starting to spot last month and up the vajay - ahem after some stimulation if you willm def gets it in the blood faster. I stopped spotting and my cp literally closed and went back up?!
I think it was already too late tho Doing from 3dpo on this time, and as soon as I get a solid BFP will go back to my old doc for proper dosed progest. This was the only local one I found that stated 20mg per pump.
Here is the kind I got tho. I never bled again until my bfp faded and I stopped the cream for a couple days. Live and learn...even in your 40s:haha:
ProgestaCareFront.jpg
ProgestaCareBack.jpg

They recommend skin apps like inner arms, abdomen and chest as they are pretty thin, and man 1 pup takes forever to rub in, While reading about a docs reason for advising the labia and or inside, it's because those areas are very vascular, and near the target source - the uterus. I did notice you feel a bit warm n tingly at first, like those arousal creams do, but only for the first few mins.
I also read they advise to rotate the areas you are rubbing it on because skin sometimes builds a slight resistance over time, so you won't get full absorb , but they claim that was not noticed when ppl used it on the girly bits

Hello ladies! :wave: CD6 today and AF stopped yesterday so we're on the count down to ovulation now. Eeeek. Excited, nervous, and everything in between. My OPKs started getting darker on days 11 and 12 last cycle, with angry dark red OPKs and ewcm on 13 and 14, so about a week to go for me. Going to start POAS tomorrow as this cycle started early and was shorter so want to be sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->