46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I was pregnant with DD during the summer (September birthday). It wasn't too bad, I only fainted twice! Wish I was kidding...haha! But I was anemic and the heat only made things worse. I was hot all the time, even in AC. By the end, rooms had to be 65 degrees for me to be comfy! :wacko:

But keep in mind I live in California where it regularly hits 100 degrees during the summer. Right now we're having a heat wave. 107 degrees in September. :saywhat:

Cd 8 here, 3 day period but i am now in day 5 of spotting. Fun fun

Oy, that's always a joy. I'm only on CD4 and I think AF is ending as I type, but I suspect spotting as well. Just go away already! am I right?

I was pregnant with DD during the summer (September birthday). It wasn't too bad, I only fainted twice! Wish I was kidding...haha! But I was anemic and the heat only made things worse. I was hot all the time, even in AC. By the end, rooms had to be 65 degrees for me to be comfy! :wacko:

But keep in mind I live in California where it regularly hits 100 degrees during the summer. Right now we're having a heat wave. 107 degrees in September. :saywhat:

Cd 8 here, 3 day period but i am now in day 5 of spotting. Fun fun

Oy, that's always a joy. I'm only on CD4 and I think AF is ending as I type, but I suspect spotting as well. Just go away already! am I right?

Yikes and yes! Lol

I'm debating if I can commit to tempting this cycle or just sticking with opks. I found tempting to much pressure and hard to keep going with three kids in their own schedule

Ajr what if you just temp til you have confirmed o?

Afm I have a cold! :dohh:

my allergies are a mess ugh. I also started watery CM and it's a little early for that for me. FF changed my fertile window because of that too. I'm wondering if it's the RRLL tea working already?? :shrug: either way, we started BDing last night in accordance with the SMEP and now a temp spike today. It's actually the coldest morning in a while here too so I wonder what's up. Def too early to O and I always get O pains anyway.

GL to all you ladies - I'll be away this weekend but will be back to update on Monday :) Will be stalking until then! :coffee:

AF arrived two days early so OV will too! Am still going to try and hold out until October 9th for testing though... (although with tests already in the drawer waiting, I'm not sure how possible that is!)

my allergies are a mess ugh. I also started watery CM and it's a little early for that for me. FF changed my fertile window because of that too. I'm wondering if it's the RRLL tea working already?? :shrug: either way, we started BDing last night in accordance with the SMEP and now a temp spike today. It's actually the coldest morning in a while here too so I wonder what's up. Def too early to O and I always get O pains anyway.

GL to all you ladies - I'll be away this weekend but will be back to update on Monday :) Will be stalking until then! :coffee:

monday is when i'm set to start opks! hurrah! wow that's nuts but i always get crazy weird temp rising and lowering before O too. i hope you have a nice weekend!

AF arrived two days early so OV will too! Am still going to try and hold out until October 9th for testing though... (although with tests already in the drawer waiting, I'm not sure how possible that is!)

lol i hate that, it is hard not to test especially when you have a bunch.

afm: cd 11 (i thought i was on ten LOL i can't get it straight) and set to start opks on monday. ferning is starting already (normal for me) and just waiting. i LOVE my new therm, doesn't take as long to read, and it doesn't have a backlight so i put it away and turn it on when i wake to see my temp. so much nicer. the other one beeped the whole time. and so no worries i won't wake dh either. i can't decide if we should dtd every other day or every two days until we get our positive. we did every two with dd.

OH and i'm sick. i'm hoping it wont' interfere with O and baby stuff. it's just a cold but it sucks.

Decided to start tempting and doing opks this am. Good thing too as it looks like i might have a shorter, earlier oing, cycle this month. Def still negative BUT almost +. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=455911

I think I'm going to go buy some cbe opks this cycle. They are 70$ here so it's an investment and I just wonder if they are any better then these cheapies, thoughts? Or should I just same my $70 for frer in the tww?

ajr, i've heard mixed things about the cb opks to be honest. some really love them, but i've seen a lot of people complain about them. I'm using wondfo this time ttc, but with my first i used some off a site called early pregnancy tests.com. I got dd on the first cycle with them. But it was my 5th cycle trying. This time i'm on cycle 4 and i've been using the wondfo from the beginning this time for #2. I've heard wonderful things about the wondfo opks, but honestly, when these run out if i still don't have #2 i'm going back to the old kind i used. i think cheapies are just fine to be honest.

ajr, i've heard mixed things about the cb opks to be honest. some really love them, but i've seen a lot of people complain about them. I'm using wondfo this time ttc, but with my first i used some off a site called early pregnancy tests.com. I got dd on the first cycle with them. But it was my 5th cycle trying. This time i'm on cycle 4 and i've been using the wondfo from the beginning this time for #2. I've heard wonderful things about the wondfo opks, but honestly, when these run out if i still don't have #2 i'm going back to the old kind i used. i think cheapies are just fine to be honest.
Yeah I like the early pregnancy test ones. Used those for 3 cycles. Ended up just buying dollaramma tests this time as our exchange rate us horrible! I went to store today. Stood by the ovulation tests a few mins but just did not want to pay so
much...need to feed the kids lol. Oh well. Will just continue using the $store tests and tempting.

Hi!!! I'm late to the game but can I join? :) I'm cd 3 and I expect to o between 13-16 so will probably start testing early October. I'm not even going to pretend I can hold out until I'm late ::haha::

Hi!!! I'm late to the game but can I join? :) I'm cd 3 and I expect to o between 13-16 so will probably start testing early October. I'm not even going to pretend I can hold out until I'm late ::haha::

Hi southern - don't worry, you aren't late to the game! We are the early birds. :flower: I can never hold out til I'm late either. Hell, I can't even hold out until 10 DPO :dohh: Hope AF only has a short stay and GL this cycle. Hoping for lots of BFPs on this thread!

morning ladies! i think i just found ewcm ? it's early usually i don't have anything starting yet, so i'm wondering if it'll be an early O month? wasn't going to start opks til tomorrow but i'm starting tonight now in case.

we dtd yesterday but i did the water test and it balled up so that says ewcm. it was SUPER stretchy, i never get it this nice unless it's fall. i dont' get that. i think i'm only fertile in the fall! but anyway cp already up so hoping thats a good sign that i won't have to wait too long for O this cycle.

how are all you ladies today? beemeck how are you today? how was your weekend?

monday is when i'm set to start opks! hurrah! wow that's nuts but i always get crazy weird temp rising and lowering before O too. i hope you have a nice weekend!

lol i hate that, it is hard not to test especially when you have a bunch.

afm: cd 11 (i thought i was on ten LOL i can't get it straight) and set to start opks on monday. ferning is starting already (normal for me) and just waiting. i LOVE my new therm, doesn't take as long to read, and it doesn't have a backlight so i put it away and turn it on when i wake to see my temp. so much nicer. the other one beeped the whole time. and so no worries i won't wake dh either. i can't decide if we should dtd every other day or every two days until we get our positive. we did every two with dd.

OH and i'm sick. i'm hoping it wont' interfere with O and baby stuff. it's just a cold but it sucks.

Had a lovely weekend away and now I'm back to reality.. and work :coffee: Messed up SMEP and feeling kinda blah about that. I know I haven't O'd yet so I know it's not really a big deal, just wanted to follow something correctly. I'm too OCD and type A :wacko: BD last night instead and will just pick up where we left off. Guessing to O tomorrow - maybe Wed! Had EWCM yesterday but no O pains yet or temp rise, so I'm really thinking the RRLL tea is working!

Mommy you start your OPKs today yay! Most of us are coming up to our O now so happy thoughts - we got this! :happydance:

morning ladies! i think i just found ewcm ? it's early usually i don't have anything starting yet, so i'm wondering if it'll be an early O month? wasn't going to start opks til tomorrow but i'm starting tonight now in case.

we dtd yesterday but i did the water test and it balled up so that says ewcm. it was SUPER stretchy, i never get it this nice unless it's fall. i dont' get that. i think i'm only fertile in the fall! but anyway cp already up so hoping thats a good sign that i won't have to wait too long for O this cycle.

how are all you ladies today? beemeck how are you today? how was your weekend?

oh jinx mommy lol!

how funny about our EWCM! some months I get a ton, others I never notice a thing so I'm glad that this month it seems to be abundant. When I got my BFP in April, I had had a lot that month. good signs all around! feeling positive for us this month ! looks like we will be neck and neck again :hugs:

i hope so! one of us has to get our bfp !!!

when i got dd i had a TON of ewcm and i O'd in nov. early nov. so hoping it's a good sign. excited to pee on something again LOL

I know! the opks def help with POAS addiction :thumbup:

when do you start them? how silly to be so excited about peeing on a stick. i can't help myself. lol!

SMEP said to start them on CD 10. I haven't really used them before - not religiously. I kinda always "know" when I O due to O pains and CM, so I've randomly taken ones in the past and the darkness of the other line always lined up with my guess as well so I never really used them properly. But I've been wondering if my O pain isn't so straightforward - it didn't line up with my temps on FF last month (my first month temping - gave my O as the day after O pain) and I've talked to some girls on other threads that didn't think that it was so black and white either (the O pain). So now I want to really do OPKs and see how those correlate! :wacko:

oh i get o pain. i usually get it the day of or the day before, but, i can get it days before too. i've had a few days of minor cramping, and i'm breaking out in pimples, so i know it's coming. but shocked it's so early this time. IF it's super early we may have the same test date :)

i so hope this is the last time. Opks are great but frustrating too. i use them religiously because i can never tell as my O moves around each month. sometimes by a day, sometimes by quite a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->