46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Yep completely agree with Ciz, you didn't ruin his birthday hun, you completely made his birthday! He's very lucky to have you :)

Blabla- That's so awesome you got a positive so fast! Yay for being super fertile! Happy birthday to your SO, so sweet how you prepared for his birthday :)

Trr- When are you testing!? Sending baby dust your way!! Hope you get your BFP this time

Bee- Hope your appointment goes great, I think it's really helping you since your chart was just perfect this month. Hopefully AF isn't too awful.

Smille and drum- thank you so much ladies. I appreciate all the love and the good vibes!

So to update everyone my first beta was 16,674 and 48 hours later it was 23,604 so it didn't really double but once hCG gets this high I think it takes longer to double so it could go both ways.

My doctor pushed forward my ultrasound and wants me to go tomorrow instead of Wednesday. I've no idea why or what she thinks but I'm not getting my hopes up, I know this is sad to say but I'm just preparing myself for the worst news tomorrow.

Once your hcg gets past a certain level it takes 90 something hrs to double so that is completely normal. Good luck at your scan tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you.

Smille- Thank you hun. I was counting down the days and happy I'm just a day further into it without bleeding or cramping so this came so suddenly. Really hope we see a baby tomorrow.

Thank you ladies :hugs:

We talked about it, I just kinda freaked last night as I really really wanted it to happen on his birthday or something.
He wasn't angry, he just really didn't get it.

I hope I did not ruin his birthday, I also took him for an expensive (my poor bank account) 5 course dinner so it better not be ruined by that ;) He is a bit quiet though, today.

Campn: I'm sure you'll see a baby, don't worry!

Campn- crossing my fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes for you.

Tested today. Bfn. I suspected such. So waiting for something to happen. No real symptoms over here. I'll continue to POAS until the witch comes. Blah.

My next O date should be Feb 15 which i have off because it's a holiday here (family day) so I'll be testing again in February.

Still hanging out ladies... Cd 7 now and my monitor is asking for sticks. Should be gearing up to O by the end of next week. Although I'm a little scared to actively TTC at the moment. My husband bought a new to him truck and we now have a $450 truck payment I crunched the numbers and we can afford it but I'm not sure how a new baby would factor into the new budget lol. Im not giving up just a little cautious...

hi girls :)

blab - sorry that you had a rough night last night! I do find that this TTC journey has made me a way more emotional person and sometimes a little crazy! I have totally lost it when roadblocks come up during prime O time. It's like you get ONE shot every 30 days give or take and I always feel like I just CANNOT afford to miss it. so stressful.

squirrel - thanks for leaving us with such a beautiful pic to look at in your absence! :kiss:

camp - so many positive vibes your way! what time is your scan? at least they are being very proactive and not leaving you hanging wondering what's going on. please update us the good news asap! :winkwink:

trr - I always look ahead at my O dates too :haha: my friends bachelorette party is out of town in June and I've already looked ahead to see if I might be O'ing around that time... :wacko: of course hoping you get that BFP instead!

Bee- I have so much upcoming this spring/ summer (weddings and bachelorettes) and I know that I should be pregnant for all of it. If not, I'm going to have a major bitch fit.

I have faith that I will be pregnant soon. I just never feel like it's going to be the cycle that I'm on.

My best friend and I made a pact to get preggers at the same time. She is 37 weeks today. Love her to death but it's hard to not be a little jealous. Just having a bad day today I guess. I'll blame it on hormones.

I guess I kind of feel like that too - or least felt like that. I always look to events in the future and think, oh I'll def be pregnant then. I think just recently it changed - prob the combo of the year anniversary approaching and that my situation has a number of complications. So now I am looking ahead to our busy year thinking, I might be O'ing then - yikes!

I also have decided to avoid travel in the first trimester or at least the first couple of weeks. I started bleeding with my last complicated pregnancy just DAYS after returning from Europe. It was another week until I hemorrhaged and if I hadn't been in hospital when I did... things might have gotten REALLY bad. So if I were not even in my home city and something like that happened - I can't even think about it.

of course the chance of that happening every again is slim, and I'll try to be super optimistic for my next pregnancy, we prob just won't take that chance. so it def complicates things as we have lots of weddings/travel/events and such. oh well, what can you do? :shrug:

We are supposed to go to phoenix next month the exact week of O. I'm still debating it. We will be staying in my brothers house so will have our own room, but I just don't know. I mean BD is kinda messy and I don't know that I would appreciate someone going to town in one of our spare bedrooms :blush::haha:

it's crazy how consuming this journey is!

Sorry you are feeling down. It's so natural to feel like that with your friend so far along now. My 2 cousins and I were all 3 weeks apart, with me being last. It was SO hard to see both of their babies come last month without mine on the way. I think my saving grace has been the fact that I DID get pregnant on our first try so I can never muster up too much jealousy or negative thoughts on the ones who are always pregnant or pregnant easily....bc once upon a time that was me. sending you positive vibes too and hoping you can find a little peace :hugs:

Campn- I have everything crossed for you.

Blabla- ttc really took a toll sometimes on our marriage. Sometimes when it was go time, he'd pretty much flake out or complain the entire time...total turn off. I think it's normal though because you're both under a great deal of stress and stress for men affects their ability to perform.

Trr- I'm really sorry you're feeling down. It's hard to see other women get pregnant so easily while we struggle. I hope this is your month :hugs:.

Bee- if it's that time, I'd try. Just throw a towel underneath you lol. Hopefully you'll already be preggers!

I got my betas and they're 362! I feel better. My bil is getting married in AL this summer and we have no choice but to fly. I have never been on a plane so I'm nervous and this just makes it worse.

Updating you ladies from the car, just had my scan and now waiting in the car as DH picks up some food. We saw the baby and saw the little heartbeat flutter! The doctor was very optimistic and reassuring and we are so relieved and grateful. Hopefully from now on it'll be less scary!

Thank you for thinking of me, sending me good vibes and comforting me! I'm so blessed and lucky to know each one of you!

Campn- I have literally been checking every half hour today to get an update. I'm so happy that you saw a heart beat today. Very relieved for you.

Omg campn that's awesome news!!!! I am so glad you saw the heartbeat :hugs:

Eeeek campn that is so awesome :happydance:
Congrats on the little heartbeat!

O and congrats for you too smille! Nice beta :)

Awww you ladies are making me tear up! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! <3

Trr- You're still so early! I'd feel just as down if one of my friends was heavily pregnant while I was still trying, but we know you can get pregnant so it's just a question of WHEN now! I hope it's so much sooner than you think!

Bee- Definitely try desert style! ;) I'm sure they wash their beddings before and after guests visit so go all for it! Plus it won't really be all that messy since all the juices are staying in :p NO SPILLAGE!

Smille- Those are awesome numbers! I'm still so over the moon for you! I travelled from Chicago to Miami in my second trimester and it wasn't bad at all, it was a 3 hours flight and I think yours will be even shorter. Just check with your doctor first.

lol thanks camp :haha:

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

not gonna lie - I didn't know what was going on at first and I was WORRIED! :wacko: I'm also a huge worrywort so I'm feeling so much better and can't wait to see your bump in a month or two!

Here's the scan picture! Looks just like a blob hehe!

I've been crying for the last few days to be honest I just didn't think it'll be good news at all. My mom kept calling me yesterday and I didn't answer cause I was just in a bad mental state but now I can breathe a little bit!

It's amazing how things can change between Monday and Friday! Those babies grow fast! Today I saw a bump poking out and DH said well that's either a baby or too much Chinese food :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 14
Bee- I have so much upcoming this spring/ summer (weddings and bachelorettes) and I know that I should be pregnant for all of it. If not, I'm going to have a major bitch fit.

I have faith that I will be pregnant soon. I just never feel like it's going to be the cycle that I'm on.

My best friend and I made a pact to get preggers at the same time. She is 37 weeks today. Love her to death but it's hard to not be a little jealous. Just having a bad day today I guess. I'll blame it on hormones.

My friend and I had the same plan. Her baby is 2 weeks old now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->