46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee- I have so much upcoming this spring/ summer (weddings and bachelorettes) and I know that I should be pregnant for all of it. If not, I'm going to have a major bitch fit.

I have faith that I will be pregnant soon. I just never feel like it's going to be the cycle that I'm on.

My best friend and I made a pact to get preggers at the same time. She is 37 weeks today. Love her to death but it's hard to not be a little jealous. Just having a bad day today I guess. I'll blame it on hormones.

My friend and I had the same plan. Her baby is 2 weeks old now. :(

It's hard. I know it will happen and I always thought of myself as a very patient person and all that went out the window when I started TTC.

Aww campn such a cute little blob!

And let's just keep it at baby bump (while you eat more Chinese food ;) )

We didn't dtd yesterday either, so I'm out :(
Then again, I didn't really expect to have a chance this month anyway. I'm just now very pessimistic about the other months as well.

We didn't dtd yesterday either, so I'm out :(
Then again, I didn't really expect to have a chance this month anyway. I'm just now very pessimistic about the other months as well.

You got a few BD sessions few days ago right?? Hopefully one strong sperm caught tat egg! Every new month is a completely new chance so stay optimistic. You've been pregnant once so it'll happen again hun!

Thank you ladies so so much for all the support. I'm so glad we all get to go through this together. Very soon every one here will be pregnant and this will be a pregnancy thread!

Trr- that looks like a nice drop and it's rising. Lots of :dust:.

Thanks smille! My fingers are crossed. If I look at my previous charts, tomorrow will be either the day it starts to drop or if I'm pregnant it will rise or stay the same hopefully. I'll decide tomorrow if I'm gonna POAS based on that because I didn't today.

Thanks smille! My fingers are crossed. If I look at my previous charts, tomorrow will be either the day it starts to drop or if I'm pregnant it will rise or stay the same hopefully. I'll decide tomorrow if I'm gonna POAS based on that because I didn't today.

I see a nice rise! I have everything crossed for you hun!

Pretty sweet rise after a dip Trr! Hope this is your month!!

Good luck TRR- I hope this is it for you!

Afm- im waiting to O. At least my temp has generally been pretty low. The odder high temp 4 days ago was due to my daughter waking up in the middle of the night and me not getting 3 solid hours of sleep in between then and waking up. I'm hoping to O late this week and we will be trying as much as we can... Fingers crossed... Although I am still nervous about the $$ situation it's like my husband said. If we wait till we can afford more kids we will never afford more kids... So we will make it work whenever it happens...

You ladies are great. Waking up to these messages is just what I needed.

Tested with a BFN today but I'm hanging on to hope still.

Hello, new here. Hope it's ok to tag along. I am 2dpo in the first cycle that i think we might actually have a chance at :bfp: really hoping as this is my first official TWW... DH scheduled a spa weekend for us to help occupy our minds while we wait... Fingers Crossed... so nervous....

Welcome mommyhopeful! Spa weekend sounds awesome, have fun.

It's so quiet here! Any news?

Um guys... I think I got my BFP. I have 2 very very faint lines on 2 different tests. I'm gonna take my one remaining FRER tomorrow for confirmation. Figure I'll have a darker line by then. I'm in shock and panic so I'm trying to chill today. Luckily I don't have work.

Um guys... I think I got my BFP. I have 2 very very faint lines on 2 different tests. I'm gonna take my one remaining FRER tomorrow for confirmation. Figure I'll have a darker line by then. I'm in shock and panic so I'm trying to chill today. Luckily I don't have work.

Omg can you post a picture?

Yes! Pictures!!!!

Afm- still waiting to O monitor still on low and temp still low... It's been very stable this whole On my way! since AF. Except for the higher temp which was due to daughter waking up in the middle of the night and I didn't get 3 hours In between wake up times lol

Can barely see anything on this picture. The quality is so crap. I expect a lot of can't see any thing or I think I see something so don't even feel bad. I'll post a FRER tomorrow because I figure 13 dpo with a FRER should give me a solid answer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79