46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- you don't deserve this. No one deserves to struggle to conceive. Whether you have multiple children or not, it doesn't make a difference. I know how you are feeling though. My dd was easily conceived so I wasn't expecting a 2.5yr struggle. Sometimes our hormones change, but it's fixable. If the SA comes back abnormal, there's ways to conceive. You will get a bfp hun, science is advanced and there's multiple avenues to travel down. :hugs:.

Trr- fxd for you this cycle. :dust:

You ladies are so lovely :hugs: thank you for your kinds words. They make the world of difference.

Smille: It makes me so happy to see your ticker and profile picture! Also, congrats on the HCG, seems like a good number to start with :)

Squirrel: Don't worry, you don't deserve struggling to conceive, but you do deserve everything good and more! You'll have your 3rd, don't worry.

Afm: Last night I was suddenly cramping like crazy. I normally have bad cramps for AF, but this was cd9. Af has been gone for a week. It was worse than I ever had before, I felt it down to my knees! And not even truly cramping because it was a constant stabbing pain. My back was also killing me. I went to bed at 9pm and when I woke up this morning, it was luckily gone, but had a little bit of pink cm. :nope: I don't know what's going on. My temp has gone a lot lower these past two days. At first, it stayed at 37.6 after AF, so the same temperature when I found out I was pregnant. Yesterday it dropped to 36.6 (a whole degree!) and was the same this morning. Even though this is a more normal temperature for me than 37.6, I'm not sure what to think right now.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll even ovulate this month. :shrug:
What if there is something wrong with me and I'll never be able to have a baby?:cry:

Blabla- I really think everything is okay with you! Your cycles are just going to be a little weird after a miscarriage. It still needs time to sort it self out and all these contractions was probably the last attempt to empty out your uterus maybe? You might just end up ovulating a little later and your temps are probably not going to be reliable now.

I know it's so hard but you'll ovulate and get pregnant again once this weird phase come to an end. <3

Blabla: :hugs: try not to worry (easier said than done I know). After a miscarriage your cycle can be a bit irregular. I'm sure you'll ovulate, but it may just be a bit later than normal.

So I got my blood test results over the phone and the receptionist said they were all normal. I was very surprised and asked for a copy, but I have to have a telephone consultation with a doctor on Friday and then ask for them. Weird you don't just get sent them! Good to speak to a doctor though, I want to specifically ask what my progesterone level was. Sounds cynical of me, but I don't actually believe it :haha:

Temp plummeted this morning, expecting AF tomorrow. Feeling less sad about it now and even though this may seem ridiculous, a part of me is wondering if maybe after all this, we have some kind of fertility treatment, then maybe I will have a chance of getting my long-sought after twins :haha: I know people will frown on me wanting them so badly (with the increased risk), but I am trying to find the silver lining in what has been a troubling journey.

Squirrel- getting help is a blessing in disguise. Yes, it sucks to have to seek help, but they are in control and all you have to do is follow their directions. All of the tests they do really help to see what's going on with your bodies.

Squirrel- I barely ever get to see my records. Here unless you ask and annoy them to the moon and back they won't give them to you.

I'm glad you're not feeling too sad anymore, there's nothing wrong at all with trying fertility treatments! 2 of my 3 siblings needed surgeries in order to conceive, and they had pretty bad situations really. I hope you get your precious twins! Would love to see that bump :D

AFM: I got my first beta and it was 16,000 and the nurse said that was high so it's a good thing! Getting the second beta results tomorrow so I'm just hoping and praying that it's good news.

Wow how high, no wonder you are already struggling with ms! I can't imagine that tomorrow would be bad news as it is already so high. Can't imagine they wouldn't keep going up up up :hugs:

That's great news campn! Yay for high betas!

Smile- your betas are good too! Hoping for doubling when you go back in.

Gina- how are you doing? Did you make it to a doctors appointment yet? I can't remember.

Squirrel- don't be down it will be ok. Even if you need help getting pregnant thia time around im sure it will work out. There are very few couples who actually end up never conceiving from what I have read..

Afm- AF is leaving the building. Just some light spotting yesterday and so far nothing today... Temp is nice and low and so far not really jumping around much which is a good sign I think lol

Hi texas, yes I have an appointment for tonight at 5. I should be getting an ultrasound. So incredibly nervous about it but at least I will have answers. That's good your temps are staying steady. My pre O temps are always all over the place lol. Makes it hard to get an accurate coverline. FX your body behaves again this cycle!

hi girls!!

loving all the betas - keep 'em coming! :happydance::happydance:

squirrel - so sorry AF is arriving. Hoping you check in with us every now and then while your DH is on tour so we won't miss you too much! :hugs:

texas - it's crazy how a few days difference in a cycle puts us way off now lol :haha: I'm just getting AF and you'll be finishing yours and getting ready to BD! really just thinking that good things are on the horizon for you since last cycle really went perfectly. I'm pretty sure they say only to worry about LP if it's 10 days or less...

drum - how did I forget you in my last post?! ahhh I'm awful :dohh: how is this cycle going with the clomid? good luck on keeping the BDing going - can you believe that that is my hardest part about ttc? :haha: not temping, not opks....too much BD! :sleep:

So I *guess* AF is starting today. Boy, is she being timid. But I would consider it a little more than spotting and my LP is 14 days anyway so we will just say it's a slow start. Prob because my temps ONLY dropped this morning. I'm not as devastated as I thought I would be. I usually don't test but I'm glad I did this month - seeing my chart looking so perfect then getting AF would have killed me. The BFNs were nice buffers. Also, I prob would have convinced myself that I had a chemical - which would have been heartbreaking AND medically inaccurate in recounting my story of not getting pregnant since losing the baby. I think the appt is helping me to not feel SO down. I keep telling myself - help is on the way. So let's hope it is....

Well scratch what I just said. Won't be getting any answers tonight. They canceled my appointment.

Bee- When is your appointment!? I hope it provides lots of comfort and help for you and you figure this thing out! I'm glad you had such a great cycle though.

Love the new avatar!

gina - why did they cancel?? when is the rescheduled appt?

camp - thanks! My appt is a week from tomorrow. the 4th.

No reschedule. I originally made the appointment through a different location and when they looked at the paperwork they said if I had any worries to go to the ER that they won't do anything for me.

Bee im the same way we start off really good with the every other day but it gets hard to keep up the pace lol. I hope everything goes well this cycle too. I'm kind of stressed at the moment due to some financial stuff. Basically my husband needs a newer vehicle and idk if we can afford one. Our house needs some foundation work and the last appraisal wasn't good. Only $80k and we owe $51k so that doesn't give us enough to fix the foundation and renovate with the equity that we can borrow. I may need a second mortgage or a refinance. Ugh

Gina- im sorry they canceled it. So are you supposed to call an OBgyn for an appointment at 8 weeks or what? That's crazy

Bee- I am very sorry about af :hugs:. I am glad you are doing ok. The fact that your cycle evened out is a great sign and soon you'll have a bfp!

Campn- wow that's high! I read somewhere that girls usually give high betas.

Gina- I'd call around to see what you can do. I can't believe they cancelled your appt. You need answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->