46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

lol non preggos :haha: we will be getting there soon....we have to, right?

congrats trr!!!! woo hoo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

loving all of the love on the thread <3 so glad everyone sticks around - I would miss you all too much. :hugs:

Yes it has to be our turn soon... The odds say so... Technically if you exclude the months of October-December since I had some crazy stuff going on I've only been TTC 5 cycles. So I'm hoping it happens for us soon! On a bad note today should be a BD night for us but hubs has to go out of town for a class. Idk when he will get home but maybe I can wake up for a quickie and go back to bed... Depends on how late it is when he gets back

Bee I still haven't been added to the front page :( I've waited 9 long months to see bfp next to my name. :haha:

I just wanted to say congrats to smilie, trr, and campn. I don't think I ever congratulated yet :)

So sorry to those with AF. We will get our bfp too!

He was seriously heart broken when I told him that I was miscarrying. He has wanted a baby for years. I just want to confirm that my levels are going up before I tell him because that's how we found out last time (levels were going down). I'm not bleeding this time which is promising.

It will be an early Valentine's Day present for him. Just a couple more days..

Trr, congratulations!!

Speaking as one of the non preggos I hope you are right and everyone gets pregnant!! Haha

I agree! This is a lucky thread, right?? We gotta stick around until we're all knocked up!

Trr, congrats on the lines!! I hope things continue on a good path so you can give your hubby the best Valentine's Day gift ever!!

So, hi guys, I've been lurking in the shadows a bit, but still here. I am 12 DPO (IUI) today. I am sure I could test today, but I am actually feeling anxiety about it. I should be so excited to test since this is my first month with help from a fertility doc, but I am so trying to stay calm and wait it out. I'd probably feel differently if I had temped this month and had either rising or falling temps to back up whether early testing is justified, but I didn't, so I'm just sitting around waiting (or rather just trying to live life) until AF comes or doesn't, and if it doesn't, then taking a test. The nurses said wait 14 days and test (so that would be Thursday); the doctor said he's old fashioned and just to wait and see if AF comes. I think I'll test Thursday if I don't have it by then.

Hubby's birthday is in one week. Would be a great gift I think! :)

Good luck hiker! I hope you beat the odds you were given.

Congrats Trr! It will get darker but a line is a line hun =)

Sending everyone lots and lots of baby dust. Xxxx

Hiker- Wishing you the best and that you get a big fat positive!!

Hiker, I have my fingers crossed for you. I really hope you get to see your BFP in the next few days!!

Bee- Waiting on your OB appointment update. I hope you got some good news! <3

I had my first ultrasound today. All I saw was a yolk sac but they said that's what they want. I got back in 7-10 days to see the peanut.

I had my first ultrasound today. All I saw was a yolk sac but they said that's what they want. I got back in 7-10 days to see the peanut.

Sounds about right! I went at 5+6 and that's all they could see. 4 days later we had a baby and a heartbeat so you'll be fine I'm sure!

Smille: I too think there was just nothing more to be possibly seen at this stage. Yolk sac is a great sign! :hugs:
O and wow, NICE third beta!

I'm 7-8 dpo now. App says 7, because I had a positive opk 7 days ago. BUT that was the first OPK I took and it is more in line with my temperatures the last 10 days that I ovulated 8 days ago (went from 36.7 8 days ago to 37.4 the day after).
So anyway, I really think I'm out already, holding out no hope. Breasts hurt, which is something I hardly had last month when I was preggo. Also a little bit of back pain already. And last night some light cramps, although SO was being a bit rough by shoving me to the ground and forcefully tickling me as he knows I hate that. :")

He is always so rough with me, one time he caused a fracture in my ribs and bruising because he thought it was funny to let himself fall on top of me on the couch. That wouldn't be a problem, except that he is 40 kgs heavier than me. :") I don't have much cushioning. So yesterday I told him that he needs to be more careful because I think this stuff is preventing implantation and I don't want him to ruin our chances. He thought I was being an idiot, but still. I just don't want him to hurt me/hypothetical embryo, unintentional or not.

Temp is still way above coverline of 36.7, it is in fact still 37.4. AF is due the 11th, but wouldn't be surprised if it's early. I won't be pregnant this month and I hate it. The 14th I would have been 8 weeks, so having my period then, plus it being Valentine's Day will be horrible for me. Not looking forward to it, but fully expecting it. :cry:
I'm of course very happy for all you ladies with bfps, but it does strike me as a low blow from someone above (if there is one) that there are bfp's all around right after my miscarriage :shrug: Of course that's silly, but I keep feeling like I'm being punished or something. Which makes no sense of course. :nope:

Well. Not half an hour later and white cm with a little bit of pink/brown tint.

Not surprised. My body is a ****.

Blabla, don't see it as punishment. The TTC road is a tough one sometimes but you will get your BFP. Keep positive.
As I was having my MC, my SIL was falling pregnant. I didn't feel anything but happy for her. It was hard at the time but it gets easier. Xx

teeny: thanks, I know. I'm just sad right now. Will be better and hopefully I will get my bfp soon. Although I'm skeptical.

Blabla- It sounds like implantation bleeding so you shouldn't be discouraged! I agree your SO really shouldn't be this aggressive with you just because men are just designed to take more physical trauma than women are. Plus in your tww like you said you could be pregnant but don't know it yet.

I'm sure we all felt a little bit discouraged in our wait when someone else gets a BFP and you didn't, you're a human and you can't control your feelings but I tried to remind myself that everyone struggles too and my turn will come and it did come! Your turn will come! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->