46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

As promised. Here is my FRER. Not as dark as I thought it would be so I'm going for bloods on Friday. Hoping for a sticky one.

Jalilma- well you were right my dear. BFP today.

Campn- I love your enthusiasm. I wake up late. I basically get to sleep in every day now that I'm on an afternoon shift

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 15
Trr- CONGRATS!!! A line is a line! HCG starts at different levels for everyone so don't worry! That's a better line than I started with, mine was barely pink!

Here's mine for reference. It got much darker 2 days later. I tested every 2 days cause it shows a much better progression line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
Yay TRR!!! That's awesome!!! Hopefully the rest of us are right behind.... We are now in the minority.... There are more people pregnant than not pregnant on this thread now...

yes!! Trr, i knew it would show!! Congrats lady!!!

Thanks ladies. I'm very excited but haven't told hubby yet because I want to make it a surprise after my bloods. And he is sitting right in front of me.

I don't know how you do that. I ran and told hubby right away! :haha:

He was seriously heart broken when I told him that I was miscarrying. He has wanted a baby for years. I just want to confirm that my levels are going up before I tell him because that's how we found out last time (levels were going down). I'm not bleeding this time which is promising.

It will be an early Valentine's Day present for him. Just a couple more days..

Woohoo for the ticker!! I love seeing everyone here get a BFP! And for those still waiting, it's gonna happen!! Eeeeeeek!

Congrats trr!!!! Mine was faint at 12dpiui but 2 days later it was much darker. How exciting :happydance:.

A huge congratulations Trr. Xx
FX'd that the ladies still waiting see their BFP really soon. Love and baby dust. Xx

Very happy to have all your support ladies. I'm not going anywhere because I love this group so much. Not saying goodbye because I'm sticking around to root everyone on through this journey.

Thanks for all the love, ladies.

I don't think anyone leaves! I love this group. You are all so supportive. Xx

I joined a September babies thread but I post on here way more cause I feel like I know you all and want to continue on with all of you!

I feel the same. I've gotten more support on this thread than anywhere else. You ladies are all wonderful and I could not have made it through this journey without you. Soon this will be a pregnancy thread!

Speaking as one of the non preggos I hope you are right and everyone gets pregnant!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->