46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Thank you sweetie!
I hope it's implantation, because this happened last month as well, at 7 dpo. I was like wth, why now. Never came, but I was busy moving so I though it had to do with heavy lifting as SO was at work and I had to dismantle everything :")

But I don't know, seems unlikely this time. Thanks for holding out hope for me! \

I love you ladies :hugs:

Blabla- I agree with campn, it sounds like implantation. I know you're discouraged, we've all been there. After we hit the 2yr mark of ttc my fb was filled with pregnancy announcements. It hurt, but I was happy for them. It took me awhile to accept that it wasn't our time yet and my time would come. Your time will come as well as the rest of the ladies on this thread.

Thank you! And yes, of course I'm super happy for all of you, I've never thought otherwise. Just jealous haha

Blab, I think we've all been there, repeatedly. Hubby and I had a long sit down just this past week, to discuss whether or not we should continue to TTC after clomid was finished. Two friends came up pregnant since and all I saw was green, lol. It might not be immediate but you'll get there and with IB- maybe even this month. GL cannot wait to see your BFP!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. Have been missing you and your updates all week.

Blab, I think we've all been there, repeatedly. Hubby and I had a long sit down just this past week, to discuss whether or not we should continue to TTC after clomid was finished. Two friends came up pregnant since and all I saw was green, lol. It might not be immediate but you'll get there and with IB- maybe even this month. GL cannot wait to see your BFP!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. Have been missing you and your updates all week.

Where are you in your cycle?

Smille No idea still haven't tested this month but should be in the tww. Anywhere between 4 and 11Dpo. How are you feeling Momma?

Hey ladies! Still hanging out... The thread was slow yesterday. Afm I got a high reading on my monitor this morning so Im hoping for a peak tmrw and ovulation soon. Which would be in line with last months O day as well!

Drum- That was your first clomid cycle right!? I hope this is your month hun!!

Tex- Go catch that egg!

hi girls - sorry don't have a lot of time :( end of winter quarter at work so I'm drowning in paperwork but wanted to update real quick about appt....

I can update quickly bc it was pretty much a bust. met with the one new doc in the practice I hadn't met bc I wanted to first available appt and it was a bad choice. She was rude and not helpful. Seemed to hint at wanting to wait til it hits a year of when the pregnancy ended which would be May. I feel like no matter what, answers should be sought out after a year without a normal/healthy pregnancy bc there could be so many issues to be problematic.

But I pushed that especially in my case when I didn't have a normal pregnancy to begin with. I had first brought up the possible cervical scarring (to which her response was "is that your own diagnoses?") which she did say was very possible but shes not sure how to tell. She examined me as far as she could see and all looked good but she said she couldn't see inside my cervix and that an HSG would bypass that so she's not sure how do view that specific spot.

I then threw out there that what if I have something that makes implantation in the uterus impossible and the first pregnancy was a fluke where it latched onto my cervix last minute. She also agreed that this was possible and said that she will need to consult with other doctors further since they have never dealt with a cervical pregnancy before (made the "you should play the lottery" joke like every other doctor).

I brought my charts just in case and she rolled her eyes but looked at them. Said "theoretically" I should be getting pregnant (duh) but maybe try and have more sex. ?! I said I do every other day for best sperm quality and she kinda laughed at me and said to do every day. whatever. so no SA referral....

so she left it with - I need to consult with other doctors and I'll call you tomorrow.

great. no idea what that means. I feel like I already know the call - give it a few more months and if by May nothing happens come back in. I'm not waiting. I'll make an appt with another doc if I don't get anything useful from her tomorrow.

I'm gonna do my best to catch it! Sex last night and every night till at least Friday.. And maybe saturday if I can manage it! And pre seed is being used too! Come on October baby!!

And Bee I agree... Get another opinion... While it is a good thing she is consulting if you didn't get a good vibe find another one that you feel comfortable with

Bee: how RUDE. Definitely get another opinion and make a complaint. She was horrible to you and should be told not to be horrible to others either. Damn, that was something.

Bee- Wow she pretty much has no clue what's going on but she wants you to keep trying until May anyway? She sounds pretty clueless honestly and probably that's why she was rude, just to still make it seem like she knows what she's talking about.

Sorry bee, I do hope she consults with a doctor who has a better idea and gets back to you! Also why is she saying May? Isn't this your 11th or 12th cycle? She should just go by number of cycles.

thanks ladies :hugs:

11th cycle total - 9th since the pregnancy. I think she was hinting at making it a year since I've been pregnant, or maybe 12 cycles post pregnancy. she didn't say anything specifically but she seemed to be hinting that I should give it more time. :dohh:

bee - i am absolutely fuming mad at that doctor! how rude and completely unhelpful. i HATE doctors that don't take their patients seriously. i hope you find a different doctor, one that doesn't just blow you off like that. grrrr i'm so mad!! you're such a strong lady taking it in stride, i would've completely blew a gasket and yelled at her.

Hi Bee,
I was wondering how your appointment went. That is such discouraging news. I will tell you though, that I was not considered for anything (further testing, referral for fertility doctor) until that 1 year mark. I know you are anxious, but you might get the same answer no matter where you go. I know there are others in that practice that have been quite kind and would probably be more open. When they call you back, I'd voice your concerns for wanting to see and talk to a different doctor. I'd recommend the younger man who is on their staff. ;-) So, so sorry the appointment went that way. :( :hugs:

So as for me, I'm 14dpo today, and caved in and tested this morning. Unfortunately it was negative. No AF yet, but I just wanted to know. I called the fertility doc to let them know, and the nurse said next cycle I'll be on injectibles and she's going to start the ordering process for me since I need to start them on day 3. I asked if I should wait first to see if AF comes, but she said its very unlikely that the test would change to +, since if I was pregnant, it definitely would have shown it today. She said that with my low AMH (diminished ovarian reserve), that many people respond to the injectibles better than regular oral hormones, so that's good I guess.

Side story, I had dinner with a friend of mine who is 42 last night. She has 2 children, 11 and 12 and always has wanted a third. At 38 and 39, she had 3 miscarriages in a row. The last one they tested and it had chromosomal abnormalities. She went to a fertility doc and was told she had Diminished Ovarian Reserve (like me), and was told to get a donor egg or quit trying. She also suggested taking CoQ10. So, 2 years later, turns out she is now like 15 weeks pregnant, and this one they tested and all is normal and healthy!! So she said to me (and this goes for everyone), we all have so much time. Even though we think we don't, and things aren't possible, they still can happen. She isn't sure it's the CoQ10, but I've ordered some and will start taking it - surely can't hurt.

In the meantime, I am just waiting for AF so I can start the next round of "fun."

She should count since you started trying and not since your miscarriage, I'm sure that's how everyone here that had a miscarriage counts. Sorry sweet Bee, I hope some better doctor talks some sense into her.

Hiker, I've also heard very good things about that enzyme.

Bee- she doesn't sound very friendly. What a meanie. Maybe a second opinion isn't a bad idea or transfer to a different doctors care in the practice. Hope you get answers.

Campn thank you, I sure hope so. I love the picture by the way. One very cute Pink blob.

Bee I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I would really get another opinion no matter what they say. Hopefully they'll figure something out soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->