46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Good luck with catching that eggy Texas!
Drum: I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

No more pink discharge, was really just one drop of pink creamy stuff and then went back to white/yellow.
Just like last month I now have creamy white cm mixed with eggwhite stuff... but I still have a little bit of cramping so I still very much believe that AF is on her merry way. She should be due the 11th and by god, do I hope she stays the F*** away.

Good luck with catching that eggy Texas!
Drum: I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

No more pink discharge, was really just one drop of pink creamy stuff and then went back to white/yellow.
Just like last month I now have creamy white cm mixed with eggwhite stuff... but I still have a little bit of cramping so I still very much believe that AF is on her merry way. She should be due the 11th and by god, do I hope she stays the F*** away.

I had pressure like cramps the day b4 my bfp. If there was no red, it's very possible it was IB.

Blabla- I think it sounds really promising hun! Are you going to test?

I had it last month too, the pink cm for one moment at 7/8 dpo and then a positive at 11 dpo (I hadn't tested before that.). I also had a little bit of cramping. And it ended in a miscarriage. So. I'm not too thrilled right now.

I'm trying to refrain from testing UNLESS I'm a couple of days late. So feb 15th or something.
Unless I can't help myself, but I really don't believe this is my month. EVERYTHING is the exact same as last month (and all things that I normally don't have) but it seems too unlikely to have a bfp immediately after + cramps + I'm afraid.

blabla = i've actually heard you're a bit more fertile right after a miscarriage, so it's totally possible to conceive right away again.

Got bloodwork done yesterday. Didn't think I was going to hear about my results as I tried calling and they were closed due to snow. But I got a call from my doctor who is working at a different office today and results aren't good. And just to add insult to injury, started spotting today. Looks like I'll be miscarrying starting today or tomorrow. :cry: so I'll be joining back on the ttc part soon :(

Oh no Gina.. I'm so so sorry. Really, my heart is breaking for you. :hugs:
This is just beyond cruel and I know how you feel. Please take your time sweetie. :hugs:

Gina- Just saw your post and I'm so sorry and upset for you, it's a little unfair and I hope you get answers and a forever rainbow baby.

Gina- I'm so sorry, my heart is breaking right now. I was so hopeful that this one was sticking. Here for you if you need it.

I'm 99% sure I O'd last night. We didn't bd though cause I felt like crap... Headache,sore throat etc. So the 2 days before O will have to be enough.
Hoping my temp keeps going up... But that is quite a jump from yesterday's!!

I'm 99% sure I O'd last night. We didn't bd though cause I felt like crap... Headache,sore throat etc. So the 2 days before O will have to be enough.
Hoping my temp keeps going up... But that is quite a jump from yesterday's!!

I'd say you definitely o'd and have a good shot. It only takes 1!

Good job Texas. :D Don't worry about the one you missed, should be fine

I have no self-control. Still a little bit of pressure cramps. Temp went up yesterday with 0,3.. now down 0.4. Still way above coverline (my temp is 37.4 now, coverline is 36.6).

11 DPO.
Hope you can see them. They're pink and not as faint as last month when I did them at 11 DPO. But my phone is shit (stupid Huawei. Won't focus :") )
These tests are not early tests, have a hcg around 25-50 (tests don't say and internet is uncertain)
If they are darker by tomorrow and my temp still okay, I'm going to the doctor's office to demand HCG and progesterone testing (they don't really do that in the Netherlands, so that should be fun. :dohh:)

If everything turns out to be alright, I'll tell SO on Valentine's day, I think.

I'm very scared.
As I said, no self control :")

I see it!! Congrats

Afm definitely O'd temp is higher today than yesterday. Need one more temp to confirm. My daughter has a terrible cough and I'm taking her to the doctor today. I think she may have another ear infection too... Boo

Blabla- I definitely see it! I had a feeling it was ib. Fxd it gets darker for you.

Texas- I'm so happy your in the tww now. I hope this is your cycle. I hope your dd gets better. Ear infections are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->