46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Yes ear infections stink. We had one 3 weeks ago and yesterday and today she's been kinda messing with Her ears. No fever but definitely warmer than she usually is... I hope im wrong about it though...

Blab congratulations! A couple more days and you'll have a very dark BFP!

Texas hope DD gets to feeling better. Cannot wait to see your tests.

Gina, I'm so sorry. :(

Blabla, congrats!!

I got all my injectables yesterday. My fridge is stocked with little boxes of Follistim and Ovidrel. Got a little zipped pouch for the injectable pen. Hubby and I went to the doctors yesterday for bloodwoork, ultrasound, and lessons on how to do the injectables. This is no joke.

Thank you! I hope it sticks. I have good hopes, but am still scared. Trying to trust my body.

Hiker: So intense, but hopefully you'll get a sticky bean because of it!

I'm suddenly horribly congested (not sick), just a stuffed nose and runny nose and sneezing. Yesterday I sneezed a couple of times as well, but today is a madhouse.
Could this be the infamous pregnancy rhinitis that happens most often in first trimester? Or should I be worried that this could affect the bean? Could it be a problem? I don't have a fever. :cry:

Well DD has an ear infection and croup.. Waiting on antibiotics. Gotta call her ear nose throat doctor tomorrow. Looks like we may need another set of tubes 😒

Well DD has an ear infection and croup.. Waiting on antibiotics. Gotta call her ear nose throat doctor tomorrow. Looks like we may need another set of tubes 😒

I'm sorry Texas, I hope she feels better soon :hugs:

Blabla- I KNEW IT! I'm so glad that pregnancy test is sticking it's tongue out to you! Congrats hun! This one is sticky no doubt!

Trr- Wow your beta is off the roots girl!!! So so happy for you sweetie <3

Thank you campn! Very happy that so far the bean is sticking. Was terrified waiting for those numbers yesterday.

Congrats Trr!

I just called the doctor's office and have an appointment in two hours. Had the same god damn assistant again:
"But you were here two weeks ago"
"No. Three weeks ago"
"Okay, two weeks and a couple of days. You're saying your pregnant AGAIN?"
"Yes, last time I went to the doctor the miscarriage was already over, tests were already negative, it wasn't anything anymore. This time, I have positive tests. So yes, Pregnant. And I would like to check my hcg and progesterone because I don't want to lose this one either."
"BIGGEST SIGH EVER"
"I have a spot open at 11:20 AM. You could come over then."

So. I have an appointment. PFFFF

Tests today aren't much darker, but I hope that is just because one day doesn't do much for hcg. I hope. God, I'm really really scared and anxious.

Congratulations blablamana. Line looks good hun. Seriously I would make a complaint about her. Theres no need for that at all.

Congratulations blablamana. Line looks good hun. Seriously I would make a complaint about her. Theres no need for that at all.

Thanks! I did, the doctor was really great. But they don't do beta's here and so she wouldn't give me one :")
She did tell me that I should make an appointment with the obstetrician, they could help me further. In the Netherlands, the doctor doesn't really do anything once you're pregnant. Don't know how obstetrician would help, their site says they only do appointments from 7-9 weeks pregnancy.

:cry:

I hope the line gets darker and darker. I have no cramping today, yesterday neither. So I hope that's good. Last time was cramps from the start.

Blabla- I'm happy to see the line darken. Congrats hun.

Trr- when do you go for an ultrasound?

Blabla- Thy looks much darker to me. Also don't test everyday, cause like you said every other day would give you a better darker line. Can a lab check your betas or it's not even something done at all in the Netherlands? My betas weren't ever done with my son and this time they did it only cause they couldn't see a baby on the scan so it's not a must, your tests should give you an okay result! You can buy the clearblue weeks estimator too!

Blabla- Thy looks much darker to me. Also don't test everyday, cause like you said every other day would give you a better darker line. Can a lab check your betas or it's not even something done at all in the Netherlands? My betas weren't ever done with my son and this time they did it only cause they couldn't see a baby on the scan so it's not a must, your tests should give you an okay result! You can buy the clearblue weeks estimator too!

In the Netherlands they only do betas if a miscarriage isn't going well, she said. The doctor looked at me as if I was an idiot haha. I mentioned that it's pretty normal in the US if you ask for it etc and she threw out in horrible English: "THAT'S 'MURRICA" :haha:

In any case, I immediately went and bought 12 tests from different brands, at three different drugstores on the way home. Including two digis with week estimator. 70 euros gone, but hey two bloodtests would have been 140 out of my own-risk insurance thing. :blush:

Blab that test looks amazing. :hugs: So sorry about the nurse, hopefully they'll have something done about her.

Trr so very happy for you! Congratulations a gain, as Smille said let us know about the first ultrasound. Cannot wait to see the pictures!

I think the line looks darker than yesterday's blabla- try not to worry too much. But I do hope that this one sticks for you.

Afm- I stayed home with my daughter today since she started running fever last night and can't go to school. She has croup and an ear infection. Her poor cough sounds awful
But on the TTC front I got my crosshairs today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->