46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Welcome back Trixie!
Bee: I still have my fingers crossed for you!

I'm very nauseous today but still haven't vomited. Which is nice because I hate vomiting, but it makes me so damned afraid that something isn't right. You know, what if this nausea isn't real and I'm imagining it? What if this, what if that. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm so afraid. Today my breasts hurt a little less (well, yesterday they were hurting way more than before) than yesterday and I immediately freak out. I really, really CAN'T lose this baby. It's 7 days till my scan and I just hope that I'll make it.
I do really enjoy the feeling of being pregnant and I constantly just have a hand resting on my lower stomach. I'm just so afraid.

Sunday I heard that a cousin of mine is pregnant and I'm so happy for her as she is 35 and was afraid she couldn't have kids anymore.. but I can't help but feel so devastated that she could have numerous abortions throughout her youth, smoking 2 packets a day, drinking way too much alcohol for decades(alcohol was legal from age 16 here). and her first pregnancy is problem free.... I love her a lot and I'm truly happy for her.. but I just don't get why I (or you guys) had to lose a baby when there are so many shitty people out there birthing them like crazy. She deserves a baby, she really does, but she did so many things ... 'wrong' and healthy baby all around. I'm sorry, I'm just ranting. I am really happy for her, of course I wouldn't wish her a loss at all! I just don't understand what I did so wrong to deserve it.

I really can't lose this one.
I'm sorry for ranting.

blab - really thinking of you a lot today! you sound like future me when I am pregnant again - I already know it. I'm not sure what advice to give, unfortunately you just have to take it one day at a time. But just know that I totally understand your fears and am thinking about you! :hugs:

Bla- Like bee said! Just make it one day at a time. At first they even diagnosed me with threatened abortion BOTH pregnancies so the first trimester has never been a happy time for me. What helped me is looking at statistics of miscarriage by day and every day it went down by 2% and that kept me going just one more day. By 7 weeks the chance is like 3.9% I think.

Blah - the fear is so real. I'm so sorry. Nothing we say will help I know but just know we are all sending you positive thoughts and want nothing but the best for you and baby.

One day at a time and just treasure it all. You are stronger than you know! :hugs:

Welcome back Trixie. Xx

I am always checking in, silently cheering you all on for those elusive BFPs. You will all get there, and I pray that if not this month then very soon. Xxx

I just read through about 30 pages in between stuff here at work. A lot to read.

drum - yay! I just knew you would get a bfp! congrats!

bla - yay! sooo happy for you. congrats!

gina - so, so sorry girl. sending big hugs to you. I did see your sig and can totally relate to needing to take a break and ntnp. fx for you that you get a very sticky bean sooner rather than later.

bee - aww, reading the goodbye you wrote after I left made me want to tear up while sitting at my desk. I didn't stick around to read anything unfortunately. I'm kind of wishing I had so I didn't have as much to read today lol. and holy bd! I really hope that one of those spermies caught that egg. That much bd around gO-time gets a bit exhausting, doesn't it? When DH and I did that a few months back, it was like, "ok, can we go back to 1-3x a week yet?" lol

jgo - gorgeous bump! I love it! Have you found out what you're having? Or are you planning on finding out?

campn - I totally agree with what you said when I was in the process of deactivating my account. I, too, have come to realize how much I appreciate and love every one of you. The support on here is amazing. And I love that even when someone gets pregnant, they stick around or just come to check in.

squirrel - so glad your slight ttc break is over. I'm happy that you have a plan in place.

texas - sorry about af and for your MIL's insensitivity. I know you'll get that bfp soon enough.

to anyone else I may have missed, I'm really sorry but I'll have to re-read everything again later.
and welcome to the few new girls I haven't had the chance to meet!

thank you ladies for the warm welcome back. I really did miss you all and the amazing support system you all are.

I just want to share a story from yesterday that I found a bit funny. My cousin came to see me at work and she told me she had a dream of DH and I. Apparently in her dream we had a baby girl and she looked just like me. I confided in her that I had a dream very similar to hers a few days ago. So, she is now convinced that, because we both dreamed it, I'm going to get pregnant with a baby girl pretty soon lol :haha:

Trix- I believe in dreams like that! I kept dreaming of a positive pregnancy tests for a few months and dreamt that me and my sister (who was also trying) would get pregnant in December and we both did!

trix - good to see you back girl!! i'm still shocked by the size of this bump so early on hahaha but thank you! our ultrasound is on 3.17 (St. Patrick's Day!!), i've been leaning toward not finding out and letting it be a surprise at birth. BUT for the past week or so i've started leaning more toward letting my wife have her way and finding out at the ultrasound.

Bla- what you're feeling is totally understandable. You work so hard for a bfp and when it happens you worry. I have just been queasy throughout the day, once in awhile I'll dry heave. I had brown spotting Fri and they labeled me as threatened miscarriage, I was terrified. I went for a scan today and the baby is fine with a strong heartbeat. There are so many unknowns, but stressing isn't good. I know it's inevitable but you have to occupy your mind with other things. Just because you aren't vomiting doesn't mean something is wrong. You're one of the lucky ladies who hasn't experienced sickness...totally normal hun.

Bee- I'm so sorry you're feeling out :hugs:. You still have time, but you know your body best. The hsg will give you an answer as to whether or not something is wrong.

Trixie- I'm so glad you and your dh are on the same page and you're back! So happy your dh is feeling better. We missed you.

Jgo- that's so exciting about finding out. Time really flies! My dh is bouncing around the idea of remaining team yellow....there's no way I can wait.

trix - good to see you back girl!! i'm still shocked by the size of this bump so early on hahaha but thank you! our ultrasound is on 3.17 (St. Patrick's Day!!), i've been leaning toward not finding out and letting it be a surprise at birth. BUT for the past week or so i've started leaning more toward letting my wife have her way and finding out at the ultrasound.

Jgo- that's so exciting about finding out. Time really flies! My dh is bouncing around the idea of remaining team yellow....there's no way I can wait.

One of my cousins just had another baby this past Friday. She and her husband found out they were having a girl. She was told this, I think, like three times. Anyway, she pushed the baby out, surprise, it was a healthy baby boy! lol

After hearing that from her, I think, whenever it happens for me, I'm with your DH smille and I would go with team yellow too for myself, just in case lol

Smille: I'm so happy that everything is okay with the little bean! It's hard not to stress, isn't it? I'm happy that I'm nauseous after everything I eat or drink.. and this morning I woke up with terrible nausea.. but I do hope that soon I'll vomit. Which sounds so strange to say, who would wish for vomiting? :haha:

Thanks again, everyone! I also love the rates idea that you gave Campn, that really made me feel better. Every day will feel like a little victory and I really need that. Thanks! :hugs:

blaba - i completely understand your fear. it's totally understandable. but try to remember vomiting doesn't necessarily = a healthy pregnancy. i had one week of nausea & i threw up one time (this was around 7 weeks), after that... nothing. i've had next to no nausea (aside from certain smells that make me gag) and no further sickness and our little bean has been perfect at each visit. so, while i know it's hard not to pick apart every symptom or lack of, please try to remember it doesn't automatically mean there is a problem.

Blabla, this is baby #4 and not once have I ever thrown up due to pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I have had terrible nausea but that's it. Please try not to worry. Xx

Bla- My nausea is also different this time, I don't notice it as much like I did with DS but maybe cause I'm busier this time, but last time I've thrown up many more times than this time.

I don't really feel pregnant cause the fatigue is just part of being a mom too so really I don't feel pregnant most days.

I got a home Doppler and listened to the heartbeat today. Took me 45 minutes to find it and there's nothing more humbling than listening to your tiny farts on microphone.

Hi ladies hope all is going well ,will try to catch up tonight. DD ended up sick, but since I had a moment wanted to drop in.

Trixie thank you! I am so happy your back! Wishing you lots of dust this cycle :hugs:

Drum- Sorry about your DD I hate when they get sick, but I hate it even more when I get sick and can't take sick days. I'm down with the flu so I've been miserable! Tylenol does nothing at all.

Campn I am so sorry hun. The medicine you can take while pregnant is horrible. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Congratulations on the 10 weeks by the way, not too much further until 2nd tri!

Texas so sorry about AF wishing you lots of babydust this cycle.

Jgo maybe ask the tech to put the gender in an envelope and if you do decide to find out it will be close by. Either way it is awesome to hear you are doing well.

Bee I agree it still might be a bit early, but if for whatever reason this is not the cycle I am happy that answers are right around the corner. Keeping the pose and wishing you lots of dust hun.

Squirrel I am really sorry to hear about your mother, it is so hard for some to understand, but I know it can't be easy when its your mom. Major :hugs: . I have everything crossed for this cycle and cannot wait to see your BFP.

Will do a proper read and respond later, but just wanted to say:

I am back in the game!!!!!!!! CD1 baby!!! :dance: never been so happy to see AF!

woo hoo!!!!

squirrel and trixie are both back in the game!!! :happydance::happydance: and your appt is just around the corner, squirrel!

another BFN for me at 12dpo. AF won't be here til Saturday though so I can't get everything started until then. I think I'll call to schedule the HSG on Friday though so I don't have to wait til Monday.

Squirrel- So happy you're back in the game! Woot woot!

Bee- I'm sorry about the bfn bee, but I'm glad that means the hsg is going to happen now and I'm very hopeful that it'd be just what your body needs. Love the new avatar too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->