46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- my friend's dd use to hold #2 and would scream in agony from being backed up. After she went poo, she was fine. I hope it gets sorted out soon.

Gina- I agree, it wont hurt to try progesterone if your dr allows. It actually makes implantation more successful.

Texas- fxd you O soon so you can have the night off.

Peski- yay for the positive opk!

Pompey- bding b4 O is better than the day of. It gives those guys time to travel. Fxd for you.

Sorry ladies my family decided to come by today so it was hard to catch a moment. So far I will stay on monitoring for the next 4-8 weeks to determine if the placenta will move. It was determined I have a moderate sized blod clot that is also helping with the bleeding and have been placed on bedrest unless the bleeding picks up again then I will be admitted. So far the baby is a trooper and SHE'S determined to stay for a bit longer. Thank you all for your prayers and concern, when Shy goes to bed I'll try to get on and chat a bit more but in the mean time thank you again. You have all been truly amazing through this whole process.

Drum- Your situation sounds like my sister's a little, but she's now 25 weeks and we are just hoping and praying baby stays in much longer. You're in my thoughts and the little BABY GIRL is in my thoughts as well :hugs: congrats hun!

Drum- I'm am so happy your baby girl is strong and still holding on. I prayed for you last night, today and will continue to do so.

Drum - I've been holding my breath all day and I feel better hearing from you. When I read your update, I just got a sense of calm that everything is going to be okay. I'm normally spot on when I get those intuitive thoughts.... And congrats !! I think I guessed girl for you. My first one right if so - I'm not as intuitive there lol

I guessed boy for you Drummy, so this girl is already proving some of us wrong! What a firecracker little tiny fighter!

Squirell- my daughter is 4 and we have issues with poo as well. We give miralax which is an osmotic laxative. It works by drawing water into the colon and softens the poo to make it easier to go. She has been on it for like 3 years now. Just a teaspoon a day but it does wonders! Just a thought for you. Also if it's super bad they make liquid glycerin suppositories that work amazingly fast. Although my daughter hates that so we don't resort to that very often.

Drum I am so happy to hear from you! Glad your baby girl is doing well. Hang in there momma!

Drum - I'm sending you all the positive vibes I can that baby will get cozy and comfortable and just hang out in there.

Drum: I'm happy that your little baby GIRL really wants to stay in there warm and close to mommy. :hugs:
I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Stay strong, momma <3

Thanks for the advise guys. I've always worried about progesterone . I was surprised she said it was fine but my temps do always seem fine. I did try a natural progesterone cream one cycle which definitely made me have a heavier AF but no sticky baby. But I might give it a try again since it can't hurt. I won't get to talk to my doctor until my DHs results come in which won't be until next cycle since I leave for italy next week so kinda on my own. I always feel like i implanted and start getting symptoms but its like its not enough to hold off AF for more than a day or so. I'm CD 11 and still low on my cb digi opk. Lately I have been O'ing on CD 12 so maybe I'm going back to CD 14 and it will be a healthier egg :shrug: hope so.

Drum, I'm so glad you little girl is okay! it's scary but she is a stong little girl. Thinking of you <3

aw drum so glad you are doing alright, and that baby is hanging in there tightly. best news!!!! And thinking of you and your little :pink: bundle :)

Camp thank you so much for you words hun. You have been one of the best supports throughout this entire process and I really cannot say thank you enough :hugs:

Smille I love the picture you and your bump are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Wishing you lots of luck and love on your upcoming ultrasound, I hope you get your boy.

Bee I do not doubt you and your intuition in the slightest. You called this pregnancy, the gender and her stubborn self staying put. :haha: I am so glad yesterday went so smoothly for you. My family will be praying for you this TWW.

Gina FX for you and a sticky baby this cycle. It will be amazing news to hear that Italy played a part in your BFP. Thank you very much wishing you luck and a safe trip.

TeX thank you very much. I really appreciate it hun. I hope this cycle has been kinder to you. I am too excited to see some '17 BFPs.

Bla thank you hun, it has been amazing to share this journey with you. I really appreciate your support. As for your DH dont let him forget that men tend to gain weight right along with us during pregnancy, lol. Your weight is fine hun, and I imagine a very cute bump to go along with it. Enjoy the journey with your son :hugs:

Mommy thank you so much. It honestly confused me that they let me go but my OB informed me at the moment unless the bleeding endangers my life they cannot do anything for her yet. It angers me but also a good reminder to follow through on bedrest. Thank you again for your concern. You're getting so close! Wishing you the best next month!

Squirrel I am sorry you did not get all three but I still do not doubt this cycle at the slightest. I am happy GoT is keeping you busy and you get a nice quiet TWW. Everything crossed for you.

Pes thank you hun. I hope you get an amazing O and TWW.

Shys is in bed with me so it is time for Tarzan.. I am sorry I did not finish thanking everyone personally but know there is no words to describe how amazing you all have been. Even hubby teared up reading last night so from both of us thank you.

Ok I still don't have a temp rise so of course I turn to google. Turns out taking too much B-complex and B-6 if you don't need it can actually delay ovulation etc. I started taking both in January and had normal cycles for 3 times now these last 2 cycles have been way longer. Maybe I have too much B-6 and it's messing up my estrogen and delaying O? What do you ladies think?

I Stopped taking them today but it will take a few days for it to be out of my system. Gah I hate myself for doing this... But at least it can be fixed if that is indeed the problem

I'm not too sure about that texas, but I'm sure it's possible. I'm sorry that this cycle isn't being predictable again. keep on your doctor about it because it shouldn't be this sporadic for you :hugs:

wow I cannot believe that all of us non preggos are basically synced up within a few days of each other! there is going to be an least one bfp in 2 weeks and in fact, I'm thinking more :flower: GL to my other O'ers!!!!

From what I've read B-6 reduces estrogen and that can delay ovulation if you don't need your estrogen reduced. It makes sense cause I started taking in like February after I had a 10 day LP cause it was supposed to help with a LP defect. I had normal cycles those two cycles but maybe now that it's built up in my system it's messing it up. I guess I'm going to stop taking it and just see what happens.

Smille: love the new avatar :) your friend's daughter's situation sounds very similar to my son's. I wish he would just let himself go. It's so frustrating that he won't, as he ends up in immense pain and discomfort, which breaks my heart.

Drum: I'm so happy to hear that everything is going okay for now and congrats on the little girl :dance: :cloud9: I hope that your placenta moves up. I have heard a few cases of complete previa rectifying; I really hope you will be one of these!

Texas: thanks for the advice. I will have to get some laxatives for him I think, just to stop him from getting so constipated. He will hate suppositories! I hope I can did suitable oral ones. As for the B6, I don't know for certain, but I think it delayed my first proper pp cycle after Isla. I waited for 8 months while breastfeeding her for periods to return and noticed (I was tracking ovulation and charting) I had a 3 day luteal phase before that first period. Panicking, I took B6 and then had to wait 60 days for ovulation to happen again! It could have been just the breastfeeding messing with my cycle, but my following periods while breastfeeding saw me ovulating around CD25 pretty regularly; so that first B6 cycle was notably different. I stopped taking the B6 and soon after ovulated.

Bee: it's so great we all synced up :) I think it means something too. Yay for your temp jump, your timing was just perfect!!! I hope to join you tomorrow. Trying to jump my husband today and tomorrow to complete the 5 fertile days set!

I love it that you ladies synced up! That is so cool haha. I used to sync up to my friends in high school. Soon we all had our periods in the same week :haha:

Drum: I'm looking forward to you and me (and Smille of course!) having our beautiful, healthy babies in October. <3

SO bought me an early birthday gift:
https://www.bkidsfun.com/main/product_detail.php?list_type=category&category_id=20&products_id=292

In the colour grey and I love it! He couldn't wait two more weeks to give it to me :haha: It can be used for baby, toddler and up!

Thanks squirell! I'm glad to know someone else potentially had the same problem. I'm going to stop taking it and the b complex and just stick to my prenatal and see what happens. I have no idea how long it will take it to get out of my system but we shall see...

The miralax is odorless and tasteless so I just mix it in with either her juice or milk and she doesn't know it. Be careful with the dose though... Too much and it gets really messy if you get my drift ;) so we finally settled on 1 teaspoon a day.

Drum- my cousin's friend had placent previa and her baby was healthy. Fxd bedrest will make things much better.

Texas- fxd for O soon.

Bla- I agree with drum, men gain weight too. My dh has gained weight and I feeling insecure. I told him to lay off the oreos lol.

I had my dr appt and to my surprise, I haven't gained any weight but feel a lot bigger. I talked to her about zika bc it honestly terrifies me. She told me that there's nothing to worry about due to being up north and just use deet. Everyone I talk to freaks me out about it and it needs to stop. The baby was very active as usual and had a great heartbeat. Anyways I could've had my gender scan tomorrow morning but dh couldn't go. So we are going next Thurs in the evening and they said dd can attend :dance:. The woman was rather rude and said "just so you know, no one is allowed in the room even your dh until we know the baby is fine." I think she was irritated bc I wouldn't go tomorrow and the hospital I wanted was booked for a month so it took up her time.

Texas - From what I understand about allowing things to wear off or clear out of your system, sometimes it can take as long as you were actually taking the medication/supplements/vitamins. Other times, it will work almost as soon as you stop taking it. You also need to think about how your body is removing it. Is it being eliminated through urine, lowering on its own daily, etc. Hopefully just by stopping, you'll O this cycle. FX!

Squirrel - I'll be rooting for you! My husband, over the past 4 days, has enjoyed himself immensely, LOL! TMI, but you know . . .

Bee - I love the fact that we're all within 1-3 days of each other. There has to be a meaning behind it, right? It can't just be 'coincidence'. Something's coming!

AFM, I definitely O'd yesterday. The last OPK I did yesterday afternoon came back lighter than the one that morning or the day before and the aches below stairs would make sense. I'm hoping to get my BFP and have it stick this time. Hubby and I BD'd Monday, Tuesday and earlier this morning so there's a fairly good chance there will be meeting. I just hope they don't wave to each other and pass right on by.

Definitely testing on the 18/19th, possibly the 15th depending on any symptoms. Or impatience. I'm finally in my TWW again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->