46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Tex the cycle I got my BFP I did stop taking all of my extra supplements. Hopefully stopping will make all of the difference. FX it works and your cycles return to normal.

Squirrel thank you hun really hoping this works. GL on bding I am cheering you on.

Bla Trr will also be joining us, so October will be busy lol. Love your present that is precious and so sweet!

Smille that is amazing. I bet you are all so excited! I am sorry she was rude but I am glad she pulled through. Congratulations on your weight! So excited for you!

Dh wants to go shopping this weekend and "wing it". He is over the moon and it just melts my heart. This next week is filled with baseball games and school functions, so hopefully I won't lose sleep from anticipation.

Well B6 is a water soluble vitamin so any excess is pushed out in urine so hopefully it will be all gone in a few days. I'm done taking supplements other than my prenatal vitamin. Honestly that's the only thing that has changed. I had a 10 day LP in January so I panicked and started b complex and b6 and in hindsight my last 2 were probably normal cause I didn't have a ton of b6 built up but the longer I take it the more I get stored up? Anyway even if this cycle is a wash that's ok. I will just wait it out and see what happens. I'm gonna get preggo eventually I know it!

Smille That is very sweet! I hope you go, some shopping may be the perfect thing to take your mind off the scan at least for a few minutes. I miss going to games! So have some fun for both of us.

Tex I have everything crossed that this is the solution. You deserve your BFP and you're right it is just around the corner. Hopefully it is out fast enough to make the difference this cycle.

well girls, I'll be getting ready to "sign off" shortly. :cry: I'll still be checking in as I get wifi and such and hopefully getting to comment, but I'll be a little MIA. It feels said to be leaving my biggest supports! I leave tomorrow. working today then making dinner for my Mom and taking her to a show. Not only to celebrate Mother's Day, but she is watching our little furbaby while we are gone and sleeping over/taking us to the airport tomorrow.

tex - I'm hoping that small temp rise means something! just looking at your chart now, I can't believe how low your temps are! so maybe we can expect the post o temps to reflect that and be a little lower too?

squirrel - lovely temp jump! it's happening for everyone right now. I wish we were stopping over in London again this trip :haha: it's super tempting lol! sending you lots of baby dust - I want to see that BFP in 2 weeks!!! :hugs::hugs:

pompey - yay for CHs!! you'll be the leader of our pack to start off the BFPS :hugs:

pep - I believe you and I are on the exact same day! We got this!!!

gina - I see you've started some fertile CM. you'll be any day now too!! have an amazing trip as well! what spots in Italy were you visiting again? Florence was my fave.

I really can't believe that we've all synced up - it's crazy! and meant to be :hugs: we've managed to get on each others' cycles without physically being together. I say that's a sign of an awesome group :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

love and positive vibes to all of my fave preggos. can't wait to see gender updates and scan pics! I'll be back around on the 22nd. I'll temp tomorrow for the CHs, and although I want to pack my thermometer, I won't. eek! <3 <3 <3

Bee- have a lovely, relaxing trip! Don't pack the thermometer! Put ttc aside and have a wonderful time. Don't feel obligated to check in, but know we are cheering on your bfp this cycle! I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return!

Bee have the most amazing exciting time and try to forget all about the TWW. I love your temp jumping sky high, I have such a good feeling about this cycle for us. Those BFPs are coming! We'll miss you loads :hugs: :hugs: Next time you do a Europe trip (with your little baby in tow!), you have to stop by London!!

Drum: I hope the bed rest is helping and the bleeding has totally stopped. Have you got a name for your little girl yet?

Texas: Hopefully it won't be long before you ovulate now you've stopped taking the B6.

So 1dpo today, I think. I wasn't sure if my temp was 36.22 or 36.32 (blurry morning eyes and my kids then played with the thermometer, erasing the temp :haha:) so I've gone with 36.3. I may not have ovulated yesterday, but I think the chances are high that I did as I'm now nearly three days past trigger. I started taking progesterone today, so my temp will be up tomorrow regardless. We're going to bd once more today (if we can, yesterday was such a chore for my husband, he felt awful and then I felt awful for this situation from having to happen!) and then hope that's enough for this cycle.

Bee, have an amazing time lovely. Don't pack the thermometer but do pack the pregnancy tests! Hoping to see a BFP for when you come back. Xx

Squirel, I hope this TWW passes quickly for you. Unfortunately, DTD does become a chore after so long of trying. :-(

Texas, FX'd for ovulation soon.

I really really can't wait until each and every one of you has your BFP ladies. I am full of optimism for you all. Bring on the 2017 babies. :) xx

Have an amazing time Bee!! Can't wait to see the bfp when you get back!

I am going to rome, florence, Venice and Milan! And everything in between as we are driving ourselves :D we leave Wednesday and will be back the 20th. And yes I had lots of watery CM this morning and a high on my digi opk. Should start getting EWCM today or tomorrow. I usually O on CD 12 which is where I'm at now but hopefully it's pushing back to CD 14 like I used to O so that way it's a more mature egg. Temps are way more stable pre O than my usual. FX that means something. We actually haven't even dtd yet so gotta get on that. Dinner last night did not agree with us so that wasn't happening :haha:

Smille- Beautiful avatar pic with your gorgeous bump hun! Yes go shopping and wing it! At least you'll know what you want to buy and can write it down and buy it later! It is so fun!

Bee- Wooohoooo happy European tww! You could technically conceive up in the sky! Isn't that cool!? Yeah don't pack the thermometer, I think not having temps to obsess and worry over will be the best feeling ever. We'll miss you!

Squirrel- I can't wait for your BFP. Lord knows you've waited and worked your butt off (actually not your butt :p) for it. I think now is the time for you to get preggo! I know you and bee have been waiting to be pregnant together and I feel a little jelly you guys! :)

Gina- It is your turn too to figure out what it is that is keeping you from keeping your sweet babies and you'll find out soon and work to get whatever it is fixed. Your vacation is coming up so soon too right!? I need to go somewhere too, probably local though. Boring boring pregnancy!

Drum- Still thinking of you all the time and praying and praying. I have a feeling everything will be alright <3

Sorry if I left anyone out. I literally just opened my eyes!

Bee- have fun on your trip!!! Thanks for the support! I'm hoping my temp continues to go up. Not super great timing if it does but I will know for next cycle! No more supplements lol

Squirel! I hope you got your spike too! Good luck in your TWW
Gina- hope you O soon and you can join all the non preggos in the TWW!

Bee have fun and don't worry hun. We will all be here when you get back and cheering on your BFP. Have a wonderful time.

Squirrel you have wonderful timing so no worries if you skip a day. The bed rest is helping but we're still dealing with spotting which is normal. I hate it :haha: Nothing certain yet but we're entertaining Aliza and Auri right now so who knows.

Campn thank you hun I really appreciate it. How have you been, anything new?

Gina that sounds amazing and I hope you have fun! Make sure to take pictures! Wishing you luck hun.

wow gina - driving!! good luck! we did trains everywhere. yes, take pics for us to see!

Thanks ladies! I bought a new camera for the trip so plenty of pics will be taken! :)

Drum- I love Aliza! That's so beautiful. I hope the spotting stops soon :hugs:.

Campn- thank you hun for the compliment. I feel really beautiful some days, others not. I guess it depends on what I wear. I cannot wait to shop. We may pick out some unisex items. I did buy a exersaucer off of some lady. Her son never used it and I got an awesome deal.

We are flying down south next month for my BIL's wedding. I'm completely nervous bc I've never flown, but my dr said not to worry. It's going to be very hot and humid too...yay :-(. It's crazy that I've known him since he was 8 and now he's getting married...I feel old lol. After the wedding, we're taking a day to tour Nashville which will be nice.

smille- I meant to say that I love the pic too! what a cute bump! your trip will be fun too - although very hot I'm sure. I dont' love flying either with all of the crazy people there are in this world, but it just seems like a necessary evil. :shrug:

It's a very cute bumpy Smille! I wish I had a bump like yours already, but I still feel like I just look pudgy. You look gorgeous :)

Beee: HAVE FUN and give us updates when you can! We'll miss you! <3
Gina: You too lady!

Smille- I flew from Chicago to Miami when I was 24 weeks with DS, and it wasn't too bad, I could feel the baby kick the entire time so that was comforting but it does feel kinda strange flying while pregnant! Nashville sounds like so much fun, I've never been but we've driven by it and I think I would so love it.

Gina- Wow I didn't see the part you mentioned driving there! I'm sure you'll do great, it'll be so different than here I bet since they've so much traffic compared to here and drive those small European cars but it'll be so nice!

Drum- We are doing good hun, my anatomy scan is next Wednesday and of course I've been picturing all worst case scenario! Scans just make me so anxious, but at least we'll confirm the gender although now I'm pretty convinced that it is a girl. Aliza and Auri sound so so majestic and like goddess like, I love them! She is a little majestic one already though! Sorry you're still spotting but my sisters doctor told her she may just spot the entire pregnancy it's just one of those side effects but she shouldn't be alarmed. Her spotting decreased quite a bit since 15 weeks though. I think I ask her every day if she spotted today or not. I'm the overprotective mom!

Bee- I am so not a fan or flying or airports at all. Every single time I've gotten on a plane which is almost every year, I sit next to someone who is so sick and I get sick. Like every single time! Last time there was a Japanese man sitting next to me with a mask on, and I thought "oh sh** no no not gonna happen!" And I switched seats with DH.

oh no camp - that sounds awful! i do dislike the airports too and all of the fluff around traveling. We are doing flights instead of trains this Europe trip so unfortunately I will be in airports almost every other day :dohh:

Phew... just caught up on everything here. I took a mini hiatus from the internet and we're a chatty bunch here :haha:

Drum... I think my heart stopped a little when i read your first post. I'm so glad to hear baby is hanging in there and I'm sending you all the positive vibes I can. I hope you're resting and things move where they should. And congrats on a girl!

Squirrel - Yay for O! Come on sticky baby!

Gina- Sounds like a great trip. I've spent a lot of time in Italy. Its one of my favorite places to go. You will love it there. I'd go to Italy anytime!

Camp - You poor thing. You have the worse luck traveling :( Honestly though planes are the worst for germs. Its scary to think of all that recycled air you have to inhale for hours!

Bee - So so so excited for you this cycle. What great timing this time around. And look at your temps go! I agree with everyone else. Leave that thermometer at home and take the tests and just enjoy yourself. I love Europe and with so much to do you wont have a moment to worry about temps. Have a lovely time and I can't wait to hear all about it. Safe travels!

Texas - I cant imagine how frustrated you are with your temps and not knowing whats happening. The longer I am here the more thankful I am I never took birth control since it's such a pain once you get off. Lets hope quitting those supplements helps. I know you said you had a 10 day LP before. If it helps you any I only have an 11 day LP and everything was ok for me. Lets hope things go back to a more normal state for you.

I love that everyone here has synced up. I think it speaks to how supportive and kind everyone is. I'm excited for all these 2017 babies!

AFM - Not a lot happening here. Tired but feeling good. Actually the last 3 days I've felt a lot better and have had a lot more energy. I'm hoping that stays the case since it was so nice to get a workout in and just move around!

Had my dating scan today. Baby is measuring right on track for 8 weeks 3 days, 2.08cm with a heartbeat of 167. Hubby was thrilled during the appointment and so excited he paid extra for pictures (they don't do printouts where we went). Of course... its just a little blob right now but I think it could have looked like a smudge and he would have wanted pictures.

Picture below if anyone wants to see our little bean.

IMG00000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->