46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel - the comment you made about your husband and forced sex was hilarious! My own husband today just said "I'm not a machine, woman!" and I told him that maybe he should try being one.

THIS is hilarious! peski, The same words have been exchanged between me and DH whenever I demand sex also.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :wave:

For all the ladies in the tww, GL!!!

Bla you can have some of my bump :haha: mine is huge. i'm quite the whale. And it's all bump. I was told you can't even tell i'm pregnant from the back, but when i turn good lord!

My mil hounded us for years and constantly made rude remarks such as my eggs are dying due to me waiting too long and my dd will live a lonely life. I'm only 29 give me a break. When we told her we were expecting she said "it's about time" and I snapped on her that we had trouble. She hasn't called me once which is surprising. I guess I better enjoy it now bc she'll be annoying the heck out of me when it's born.

Bla- I remember that happening to me with dd. It's totally mormal. Your body is just preparing for baby. I haven't had any sign of it yet, but I know it's coming.

Welcome cookie :wave:.

Thanks ladies, it gets harder as you get older to stay in shape!! Since being in my 30s I find it much harder to stay the same size. I've always been grateful for being tall (I'm 5'8) as the height helps mask it when you put weight on. My long torso made for a weird baby bump though with Isla as it was very low (due to Oscar decimating my stomach muscles), but then there was this really long bit above that looked funny! I hated it! Hoping that now I've got back in shape, the next one will be a better bump as my stomach muscles are tight again.

Bla: Don't worry :) that's normal. Pregnancy is not for the squeamish! There will be plenty more gross things by the end :haha: but it's fun to look back on even if it is a bit weird at the time.

Sorry to all the ladies whose MILs are being disinterested. I think it's a MIL thing. My MIL never really asked about how everything was going in either of my pregnancies and we get on well. I think it's just that they feel a bit awkward to pry as it's quite personal I guess :shrug: I got enough attention from everyone else, so I didn't mind her not prying :) What I find stranger is that she knows we're still TTC the third and never ever asks about that... neither does my own mum. Maybe it's a TTC thing, maybe that's even more personal? Would be nice for my mum to ask every now and then though. I'm so so close to her, so it's weird that we don't talk about it unless I bring it up.

Campn and Smille: Your kids sound adorable with what they're saying :cloud9: I know you didn't plan on this big an age gap, but it must be nice to have them old enough to understand. Oscar won't have a clue what's going on the next time I'm pregnant, what with his autism (or if he does, he probably won't be able to express how he feels about it) and Isla will (hopefully!) still be too young to remark on it - at this rate, she'll be like 30 by the time she gets a little brother or sister!

Such a beautiful beautiful day today and my kids are both with their grandma and grandpa today till this evening! I don't know what to do with myself :haha: what did I used to do at the weekends before kids came along??!

Temp only up a tiny bit today, but after looking at last cycle's chart and it being identical, I'm not too worried. Got a 2 pack of FRERs and clearblue plus coming from amazon. I'm going to hold off testing till 12dpo as that will be 14 days past trigger and it will definitely be gone. Last time it was gone by 11 days past trigger. So that will be a week on Tuesday on the 17th of May. Eek!

My mil hounded us for years and constantly made rude remarks such as my eggs are dying due to me waiting too long and my dd will live a lonely life. I'm only 29 give me a break. When we told her we were expecting she said "it's about time" and I snapped on her that we had trouble. She hasn't called me once which is surprising. I guess I better enjoy it now bc she'll be annoying the heck out of me when it's born.

Welcome cookie :wave:.

That's so terrible! DH and I have been together since 2001 and I only met the mil once, briefly, as she lives cross country. She was visiting hubby's brother a few hours away to we made plans to visit at the same time. DH doesn't really keep touch with her either. Kinda glad, my own mom is a lot to handle - don't know if I could deal with double trouble.

TMI
but I've been noticing sticky nipples for a couple of days and now I was getting dressed and there was clear sticky liquid coming out of my nipple? :") From internet it seems this is colostrum but I'm four months pregnant, is that a bad thing? I thought that only happened well into the third trimester or if you've had multiple children already. :wacko:

SO only reacted with "Ewwwwwwwww" :dohh:

Kitty: I'm sure she'll be happy, but she might not show it. MILs always seem like aliens to me haha, or rather, they seem to view us as the alien abductors of their sons :haha:

I had that after I miscarried, but I had a few splodges before as well, mine was cloudy though and it's streamed out XD

TMI
but I've been noticing sticky nipples for a couple of days and now I was getting dressed and there was clear sticky liquid coming out of my nipple? :") From internet it seems this is colostrum but I'm four months pregnant, is that a bad thing? I thought that only happened well into the third trimester or if you've had multiple children already. :wacko:

SO only reacted with "Ewwwwwwwww" :dohh:

Kitty: I'm sure she'll be happy, but she might not show it. MILs always seem like aliens to me haha, or rather, they seem to view us as the alien abductors of their sons :haha:

I had that after I miscarried, but I had a few splodges before as well, mine was cloudy though and it's streamed out XD

Okay that scares the hell out of me right now.
I hope that for me it's just what smille & squirrel said...
(you didn't say anything wrong of course, I just freak out at that word :haha: )

Squirrel: Enjoy your day "off"! It's gorgeous weather here too (26 degrees celsius!) but I'm stuck inside unpacking stuff while SO is out and about.

Smille you are certainly not being defensive. I am sorry that she is being like that and not more supportive. As Campn said though they are the ones missing out. :hugs:

Campn lol I was the same with DD! She would not go to anyone for 6 months though but it certainly was convenient when individuals became annoying. I am sorry they are like that, Bla said it perfectly they are very 'special'. Thank you for the compliment sadly I cannot take credit for anything other than eye color and curly hair. It is scary how much she still resembles DH.

Squirrel :happydance: I cannot wait to see that BFP. Any lingering side effects from the Clomid? I remember being so confused if it were the start of a BFP or just the Clomid. BTW you had an amazing figure for 21 weeks!

Bla no worries I had the same thing with Shy at 17 weeks the only thing that came of it is that I never had to worry about my supply. Even with a baby that has been in the 95+ percentile since birth :haha:

Drum: I really hope this is it and I get to follow in your footsteps with getting a clomid BFP. Not many side-effects; I had some warm days last week and my appetite decreased for a while, but other than that, I feel good.

Bla- You're just leaking colostrum, I hear that happens often and it's not dangerous or scary or anything at all, I think it's actually great, mine had to be squeezed so hard to get anything out so DS wasn't interested in the boob. I actually hope I start leaking this time so I know they're already ready to feed a hungry newborn.

Squirrel- Maybe they're not prying in case they say something that would hurt you? Honestly I never shared with anyone family wise that we are ttcing, cause as soon as I told my sister she wasn't that supportive so I was like oh that is why we keep secrets!

Smille- Ugh the constant comments and advice I got with DS after having him, not just from the inlaws but also my own parents. I guess everyone wants to pass their wisdom, but this time we can say "if only I have done this before!" :p I gotta say breastfeeding provided a great escape for me when I got bored of everyone.

My MIL is the opposite as far as prying. She literally asks me everytime I see her if Im pregnant yet. I've been telling her when I have news to share I will but gosh she doesn't get the hint.... Sigh.

My sister and sister in laws all know I'm trying and they will ask how things are going but it's not all the time. My mom just inquires as well occasionally.

Happy Mother's Day to all those who have it today!! (We have ours in March). I hope you're getting spoilt rotten by your kiddies!

Crosshairs today (though because I'm taking Progesterone they're dashed, which I don't like :haha: I waited till my temp rise to take the progesterone Fertility Friend, get with the programme!!). Yay! Love seeing a luteal phase chart in my signature. 3dpo and obviously not much going on. Been having super vivid dreams, in one of them I was pregnant, but I don't think this is a sign of anything. Way too early for pregnancy symptoms. Will be testing on the 17th, which is a week on Tuesday, when I'll be 12dpo. Fingers crossed!!

Squirell- I also got my crosshairs today. So I am 3dpo too. I'm not testing until I don't get the temp drop of death. So on 14 DPO if my temp doesn't tank then I will test...

Squirrel congratulations on CHs! Will kept FX on your dream, and no doubt the Clomid will do the trick!

Tex I still think your timing is amazing. Congrats on the CHs as well, will be praying this for you this TWW.

Happy Mothers Day ladies!

Happy Mothers Day!
I just became an aunt today! So now my cousin became a mom on Mothers Day! How cool is that! :D It's a girl and they named her Alena (among other names but she wouldn't tell. Have to wait for the card i guess :haha: )

My parents were here today and they gifted us 200 euros for my birthday (May 15th) to buy a car seat with! So lucky :D

Squirrel: Yay for crosshairs!

Kitty: Different dates in different countries. In the US and Holland for instance, it's today. My brother and his family still live in Holland and they're celebrating it today.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!! Moms and moms to be, and preggos to be. You are all so wonderful and heck, you deserve a month to be celebrated!

Yay for CHs squirrel! Nothing like those red lines baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->