46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- Ughh wish so bad you can get betas done! It stinks it's not done in the UK! In my crazy mind I'd say go to the hospital so they're forced to do betas or something, but looks like you just have to play this waiting game and see what happens!? I'm sorry that's so frustrating!

Bee- I'm wondering about you. I think you're still traveling so I hope you're doing well and having fun.

TeX I am still holding out hope the witch doesn't show. :hugs:

Mommy Thank you. You have an absolutely beautiful bump hun! Just a few more weeks, I can't believe it. :happydance:

Squirrel I am still so excited for you. I wouldn't worry to much yet hun, if it is a slow riser it might take a while before the hcg will give you a blazing BFP. I hate that you're still in limbo but I will be praying :hugs:

Update: Sad news today, ladies. It's a chemical pregnancy. The maybe-baby is not to be this time. Numbers aren't rising as they should and my blood pressure skyrocketed with this one. Last bp was 161/98, pretty high. My husband and I are upset but with my bp going wonky we feel that something was going wrong and although it's harsh to say, we'd rather lose it early if that's the case than become even more attached later on. Maybe next time will be it!

Drum- I'm praying and hoping your spotting stopped? Still thinking of you.

Peski- I'm so sorry Pesk :( you're right it's going to hurt regardless but it's better before getting a scan and forming an attachment. Please check your bp again that is awfully high. I hope it goes down ASAP.

Peski I am so sorry, really hope they get your BP down. :hugs: Will be thinking of you.

Campn I appreciate it hun :hugs: bleeding has gone back down so I'll take it. Feeling a lot better today in general

Oh Peski, I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope your blood pressure stabilises again soon.

Drum: I'm really glad your bleeding is reducing. I hope it stays away for good now.

Sorry ladies, I know I've been oversharing tests with you guys, but I really am confused. I had another faint line on the cheapie this morning, it showed up straight away and is slightly darker than yesterday's after 5 hour hold and also, I didn't have one on the IC in the morning. I also took an OPK that is the darkest I've had. It's not positive, but it's very dark for the day my period is due.
https://s32.postimg.org/ejrgvo6h1/IMG_6802.jpg
https://s32.postimg.org/8bo21olhh/IMG_6808.jpg

My period was due today, but it seems the progesterone is keeping it at bay. I do feel quite heavy and achey, not quite premenstrual cramps, but just a bit heavier than normal in my uterus area, so I reckon my period won't be held away long. I just don't get what is going on with these tests though :(

Darker than yesterday's is a good sign honey. I see it on your IC.
Your temp is still high so that's positive too. I can imagine it's a real horrible waiting game, but at the moment there is nothing to suggest this isn't the real deal.
I will be thinking of you. Xx

Squirrel - I agree with Teeny, your temps seem to be way to high for AF to be arriving, and the tests seem to be going in the right direction. That heaviness in the uterine area could very well be a bean implanting really nicely into your uterus.

Squirrel- call your dr and tell them you're getting faint tests. If you are pregnant, you definitely need to get more progesterone. I see your lines and I really hope this is it.

Squirrel- I see it too and even though it's tweaked it still looks pink to me.

Mommy- Beautiful bump hun! Some babies just suck up more of you just means you make awesome placentas and umbilical cords!! Are you comfortable sleeping??

thanks hun and no not really. just the last few days i can't seem to sleep as well. everything is starting to go numb if i'm on one side too long, the hips are getting even worse (if that's possible) i have to pee constantly at night, it's just miserable. I'm ready to be done as soon as possible because i just can't get comfy anymore. I hope you're right about average size babies cause dd was 8lbs 2oz at birth and this belly is bigger.

Update: Sad news today, ladies. It's a chemical pregnancy. The maybe-baby is not to be this time. Numbers aren't rising as they should and my blood pressure skyrocketed with this one. Last bp was 161/98, pretty high. My husband and I are upset but with my bp going wonky we feel that something was going wrong and although it's harsh to say, we'd rather lose it early if that's the case than become even more attached later on. Maybe next time will be it!

oh hun :cry::hugs: i'm so sorry.

Peski I am so sorry, really hope they get your BP down. :hugs: Will be thinking of you.

Campn I appreciate it hun :hugs: bleeding has gone back down so I'll take it. Feeling a lot better today in general

thats great news about the bleeding reducing!!!!

Oh Peski, I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope your blood pressure stabilises again soon.

Drum: I'm really glad your bleeding is reducing. I hope it stays away for good now.

Sorry ladies, I know I've been oversharing tests with you guys, but I really am confused. I had another faint line on the cheapie this morning, it showed up straight away and is slightly darker than yesterday's after 5 hour hold and also, I didn't have one on the IC in the morning. I also took an OPK that is the darkest I've had. It's not positive, but it's very dark for the day my period is due.
https://s32.postimg.org/ejrgvo6h1/IMG_6802.jpg
https://s32.postimg.org/8bo21olhh/IMG_6808.jpg

My period was due today, but it seems the progesterone is keeping it at bay. I do feel quite heavy and achey, not quite premenstrual cramps, but just a bit heavier than normal in my uterus area, so I reckon my period won't be held away long. I just don't get what is going on with these tests though :(

squirrel i didn't even have to squint or enlarge that photo i saw it pretty easy ! great line!

So sorry pesk :( I hope next cycle is a sticky one for you.

Tex - sorry you got the temp of death... I was so hopefully it was going to turn into a BFP. Saying that , until AF arrives, you're not out.

Squirrel - wow, what is going on with those tests?!?! I wish I could offer an idea, but I really have no clue. Congrats on the job though. What have you been doing until now?

Mummy- I love your bump!!

As for me - still feel so unpregnant , it's strange. So different to last time. I know I'm just being a worry wort, but can't help but think something is wrong.

doesn't mean anything pompey! i felt like that for a week, then the nausea started ugh

Squirrel I totally forgot to congratulate you on the new job! That's fantastic news.

did you test today squirrel? btw i always found my cheapies to show before frer in my first pregnancy. i didn't even do anything but cheapies this time around <3

Thanks guys. I'm quite happy to be out of limbo now and tests were negative this morning. OPK is still darker than normal for this time of cycle, but no longer positive or close. I think this was one hell of a drawn out chemical. Maybe two fertilised eggs? I've decided to do clomid later this cycle, as I've read taking it 2-6 can impede he quality of your eggs, which might be why I've had two chemicals. I am delighted that it works for me though!! I'm also happy that my period is being delayed by the progesterone. I just want to get to Tuesday, then I'll be Cd13 when my husband gets back. I don't want to have to miss it a cycle. We're getting into risky birthday territory now (not that it matters in the long run as long as I get a healthy baby). If I fall pregnant next cycle I'll be due almost exactly on my husband's birthday and the cycle afterwards would give me a due date just after Oscar's birthday. Could make for quite a birthday cluttered start to the year. I'd want to make everyone's birthdays special, so having two so close together wouldn't be ideal. As I said though, what matters is a healthy baby, so I'm not too worried about it :)

Thanks about the job too. I'm currently teaching three days a week as an intervention teacher (teaching small groups to get accelerated progress), but also doing a lot of cover for other teachers. I cannot express how much I had it! I hate not having my own class, I hate not being able to teach what I want to teach and also disagreeing so vehemently with what I am being asked to teach. I really miss my old school and the kids/community we had there. I had to leave because I couldn't work part time there, but now I'm back to full time, I'm happy I'm going back there. I'll also be in Year 6 (oldest in primary school), which I've been wanting to do my whole career and I'll be working with a good friend and someone who has the exact same outlook I have. It's going to be a lot of fun. Now I have his job, I don't mind falling pregnant later. I think this'll make me relax a bit.

Thanks for being here for me ladies throughout all this confusion with the tests. I really appreciate it.

Bee: I hope your travels home were smooth and that you're doing okay. Been thinking of you loads he last few days! :hugs: I hope you're okay!

Well AF showed today just now. Right on schedule with kindara thinking I was 14dpo yesterday. Hopefully it's a "normal" period and I can conceive soon. Just glad I'm not in limbo anymore and it appears I ovulated even though my chart is jacked up haha.

I only have 2 more weeks of school and then we are done. Our home remodel project is starting around then as well so this summer should be very interesting. I just hope everything goes according to plan.

Sorry about the bfn squirell- I hope you can successfully delay your period so you can TTC when your husband gets home from his trip!

Home safely girls <3 still no time for a proper check in as we came home early for a good friends wedding today. So busy! Sending huge hugs to squirrel and pes <3 looks like we are all on the same cycle yet again. Hardly thinking about ttc with everything going on which is good because this is a month off. I'm devastating but my doc doesn't want me on the meds so nothing interferes with the sis (Wednesday morning). So no meds or iui this cycle. I'm so devastated but what can I do ?

Squirrel big :hugs: I am glad the Clomid is working and hopefully setting it back a day or two will do the trick. I am really glad the progesterone is working as well , wishing you the best this cycle.

TeX I am sorry about AF, hopefully with the B out of your system, it will give you a boost as well. GL on the remodeling I hope it goes smoothly for you.

Bee I am so happy you made it back safely and hope you have a blast at the wedding. Really hope the test sheds some light on what is going on, but I hate you have to take the month off. :hugs:

Hey all nice to see that everyone seems pretty positive. To the ladies with losses I'm very sorry for your losses <3 :(

AFM: I'm already going crazy with symptom spotting even though I know it's way too early, I'm nauseous, my boobs are tender and I am extremely gassy lol... Check in later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->