46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Pes everything crossed for you and lo. :hugs:

TeX I am so incredibly excited for you to test hun. Wishing you the best and a shiny BFP

Sweet congratulations on O. GL on timing and your TWW.

Bla Wishing you luck on your scan hun! I am so happy things are improving, and the energy boost has been a lie for me too lol. I am glad you got to see your niece and I love the tiny ones, Shylah grew so darn fast the small baby phase was over way too soon.

Campn I saw the picture too, I can't wait to see it finished! Are you still planning owls and butterflies?

Next scan here is June 1st really dreading it. Bleeding picked up the last two days- not to a dangerous level but to the point I doubt she has moved. We are still no closer to a name either lmbo.

Alena, that's pretty, how's it pronounced? Like Al-ee-na or Al-ai-na? Or something else??

I would love a 6lbs baby, very sweet! Oscar was 9lbs and Isla was 7lbs8oz a month early. I always feel so sad when my babies grow into 0-3 month clothes basically a week after they're born! I would love a baby that actually wears newborn :cloud9: that would be so lovely! I doubt it'll happen though. My husband and I are both tall and we ourselves were both big babies, apparently there is a correlation between your own size as a baby and the size your babies will be.

Iris: I'm still thinking about you lovely :hugs: I hope you have everyone rallying round you. I can't imagine what you're going though.

Texas: I am really excited about your chart!! It looks just like Pompey's! Wow I can't wait for you to test.

Bla: what a funny story about what happened after holding your niece :) sounds like they're ready to go :haha: happy belated birthday for Sunday. I hope it was a nice day for you. And good luck at your scan!

Sweet: jump your husband!! Hope you catch that egg!

Drum: I'm really sorry the bleeding has picked up :hugs: I am constantly thinking about you and your little girl. I hope that it's good news at your next scan and your placenta is moving away.

And how are all our beautiful pregnant ladies getting on? I hope you're all doing well.

Ladies, I don't know what the hell is going on!!

So I took a cheapie and a cheapie OPK when I got home from work (as I'll do till AF arrives, because, you know, POAS aholic here!) and I got this weird ass mark (when it was wet the rest was a bit pink too).
https://s32.postimg.org/azh4i5oed/IMG_6663.jpg
Now it looks like when you rest a test up against another one after you've done them, but the thing is, it wasn't resting against the OPK. The OPK itself was pretty dark.

Curious that I am, I took another about an hour later and seriously, I am getting a faint line on it, visible to the naked eye, but very faint. This picture was taken and tweaked about 5 minutes after taking the test.
https://s32.postimg.org/3lx55geyt/IMG_6660.jpg

I don't get what's going on :( like what are these lines?? I feel really weird today. Very dizzy, bloated and in a furiously bad mood. Someone joked at work, "You're not pregnant are you?" And I laughed it off, but now these lines... like what the hell is going on with me? Are they both flukes? That first one is weird!

I wish I hadn't used up all my damn FRERs! I had so many of them :haha:

I'm fully expecting this to be nothing, but what is going on?

I have a job interview tomorrow and this is all that I can think about!!

Squirell- idk what's going on but I can see something on them too. Maybe your chemical wasn't really a chemical?
I've been feeling kinda dizzy too. Not super bad but just a little off balance. Oh and I've been having some odd CM today. It's globby like thick snot but it's clear. Not really any stretch so it's not ewcm. It's mixed in with some white cm too. And omg there is a lot of it! I've never had this in my TWW ever... I think I may go get some pg tests and test tmrw if I don't get my temp drop of death...

My dd was 8lbs 7oz. She looked tiny to me but the dr said she was a big baby.

Squirrel- I'm not giving up on this cycle for you. That test looks positive. Try a longer hold and see what happens then buy a frer. I was dizzy and moody as well. I'm praying for you.

Drum: I missed your text about your next scan! I'm sorry that the bleeding has picked up again, and I hope that it goes away soon. Your scan is the day after mine (which is pretty cool considering that I'm also one day ahead of you!) so I'll keep my fingers double crossed for the both of us :hugs: Maybe triple crossed as an extra hope that everything is fine with you and baby! (not sure how I'll manage that, but I'LL FIND A WAY :haha: )

Squirrel: I don't know what's going on, but I'm not giving up hope for this cycle for you either! Easy to see those lines hun, and I don't have line eye at alll.

Texas: your signs sound amazing!! I really think this is it for you! Now I'm beginning to doubt myself... But those tests were getting lighter then darker, then lighter and then darker again... I am so so confused.

Smille: holding my pee and my husband is out a bar In town and the lovely beautiful man has agreed to go get me some FRERs on his way home :blush:

Drum- I'm sorry the bleeding started again, even though you probably knew it could keep happening right? Still I doubt you can ever see blood without being a little worried. I'm praying your appointment will go wonderful. You deserve nothing but the best news.

Squirrel- There are definite lines on there hun, that can't be the trigger still right?? Is there anyway you can go and get betas done??

They don't do betas here in the UK. There's no way it's the trigger. I took it 15 days ago! I don't think those lines a few days back were trigger either though, as they went lighter then darker again... Just not sure what to make of it. My husband is coming home soon with FRERs and I'm holding. If those lines were real, an FRER will definitely show, if there's no line on FRER, then I have no idea what those lines were. I don't think it's a BFP though.

Squirrel I see them! :happydance: I have everything crossed for you and more. Come on baby!!!!

Tex I really think this is it for you, cannot wait to see those test tomorrow!

Bla, I appreciate it hun, but don't go pulling a muscle for me though lol. I am excited I am just nervous what the next step will be. Both doctors we saw were vastly different, I'll just be happy with a game plan lol. I love that we are so close, and cannot wait for some new pictures of your little man.

campn I just got hopeful that it was starting to fix since the bleeding continuously lessened. I am just ready to get up and go back to normal lol - plus second tri hormones and pelvic floor rest are driving me batty :blush: How is Juilette treating you? Have you started shopping yet?

Drum- I really really hope you're right! I'm starting to hope. I feel like I've got so many odd things that normally don't happen to me during my TWW that something has to be going on. But my temp tomorrow should tell me if I bother testing. Fingers crossed its above my coverline!!

squirrel... i've been holding my breath as things have gone back and forth for you, but i just can't shake the feeling that's a bfp.

drum - everything crossed they have good news for you and/or a solid plan to handle the issues - but above all that baby is ok & thriving.

tex - i agree with the ladies, things look goooood! can't wait to see your test.

iris - i am so, so sorry honey.

bla - the leaking, that happened to me too after holding my friends baby! tho... maybe it's a second time thing for me, but i've been just leaking at random and a lot since like 15 wks... i hope it just means my supply will be good this time!

bee... gah... i had so much hope for you for this cycle, what a treat it would've been to see that second line on your trip. i'm gutted for you. it will happen tho, i just know it.

i know i'm missing people... but i had some time and felt i needed to do a proper pop in.

things are going fairly well here. 30 weeks today and i simply can't believe it. other than the SPD that has pretty much been a constant source of misery since week 8, i've been feeling pretty good. i can't believe our little miracle will be here in the next 10ish weeks.

Drum- Is shay letting you rest? I bet bed rest can be so annoying you end up getting cabin fever almost right? I'm hoping your hematoma was just bleeding out and resolving itself this way. Are you able to feel movements that can keep you reassured?

Juliette is doing good! She is still hanging pretty low but DH and I were able to feel her kicks from the outside last week. It's still feels surreal to be pregnant again. I've been buying some stuff here and there but at least the crib and dresser are here!

Squirrel- I'm just guessing the lines you were getting before were left over trigger that really turned into a BFP. Those cant be trigger lines and they can't be evaps cause they're pink and dark for an IC! I'm also cautiously calling it a BFP. :)

Agh ladies, I am so throwing in the towel for this cycle. Silly me! Shouldn't have tested. Just got BFNs on FRER and cheapie. Two hour-ish hold, bit less maybe, pretty dilute pee. The thing is, if they'd been real BFPs on the cheapies earlier then an FRER would definitely show. I'm 13dpo, bit late now for a BFP. I think this cycle just wanted to throw one last curveball my way to mess with my emotions! Not sad, but annoyed I got excited by those lines earlier. No idea what caused them, they've both dried pink too - these cheapies have been pretty reliable for me over the last 14 months. Maybe I ate or drank something that made them show up temporarily? Who knows! I just hope the progesterone can delay my period! My temp is still high, so it's doing something at least. Whether that keeps the witch away is another matter...

squirrel - my lines on the cheapies were faint until 15dpo, but until then (even the day before) they were all super light... i think maybe there is still a chance honey.

jGo: Thanks :hugs: I feel that the FRER was the clincher though. If I'd just taken the cheapie I might think it was just down to dilute pee that there was no longer a line, but as the FRER was blank, that means there's not much going on. I am finding it genuinely baffling why I had those lines on two tests in a row. Surely if they were evaps or just faulty tests I wouldn't have two show up in a row after never having any with that brand before... would I? The only explanation I can think of, other than having two faulty tests in a row, is that these tests are massively inconsistent. Last cycle when I was testing out trigger with them I went from having shadow tests to suddenly a dark line on this brand one day, that test was super sensitive. Maybe these tests were still picking up the residue from the chemical because they both happened to be super sensitive... who knows. Gotta stop obsessing :haha:

Right, off to focus on my lesson observation for my interview. This has taken up too much of my brain this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->