46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Campn nothing steady yet on the kicks but I bet he is loving feeling hers! My mom or SIL are here daily so even though I can't stay in bed all of the time- they make sure I get some rest. If it were not for you ladies and them I would be stark raving mad. I am glad Juliette is doing so well! I can't wait to see her pictures, she is going to be such a stunner! I am really excited to see your nursery

Jgo I am so happy you stopped by! I have been thinking of you lately. Your pregnancy really has flown by! What name did you decide on?

TeX I will be shocked with your symptoms and chart if you are not. It will certainly be the first thing I check on in the morning :haha:

drum - i'm supposed to be sworn to secrecy on the name. my wife doesn't want to tell anyone until he's born. buuuuuut this is a safe space, so i'll break the rules for you guys :)

his name will be Archer Andrew <3

Squirrel I'm not giving up yet either hun. For me the cheapies at the dollar store worked better with darker lines than the frers. Maybe give it another day then test with a cheapie. Praying for you hun

Jgo I absolutely love it!!! Thanks for the rule break lol. Archer was on our short list and has always been a favorite. Very lovely name for a handsome boy!

jGo: Beautiful name!! So exciting! You are so far along now. Not long and you'll be cradling Archer in your arms.

They don't do betas here in the UK. There's no way it's the trigger. I took it 15 days ago! I don't think those lines a few days back were trigger either though, as they went lighter then darker again... Just not sure what to make of it. My husband is coming home soon with FRERs and I'm holding. If those lines were real, an FRER will definitely show, if there's no line on FRER, then I have no idea what those lines were. I don't think it's a BFP though.

I got one done, I don't think it was called a beta though, they just tested my blood to see what the number was, and I asked and they told me...

thank you, squirrel. it's still so surreal to me. after all the hurdles we had to jump to even be able to try and then all the crap my cycles pulled... i still have a hard time believing it's true sometimes. tho, this giant bump and his over abundance of movement is a pretty good reminder that the dream is coming true ;)

jGo: It makes me so happy for you. You really do deserve this beautiful baby you're brewing and I can't wait till he's born!

I am so sorry to commandeer the thread again ladies, but I just got another faint line on the same test with very dilute pee. I don't understand it. FRER still negative, but this cheapie test is showing lines... I think this pic is too faint to see (this one was lighter than the one earlier and in low-lighting was hard to capture). Silly silly me, getting my hopes up. I'm going to bed soon and will stop testing this evening. In the morning I'll test again with FRER and this cheapie brand. What are the odds of three faulty tests when I haven't had any faulty tests with this brand in 14 months...
https://s32.postimg.org/x8xnf66bp/IMG_6707.jpg

thank you, squirrel. it's still so surreal to me. after all the hurdles we had to jump to even be able to try and then all the crap my cycles pulled... i still have a hard time believing it's true sometimes. tho, this giant bump and his over abundance of movement is a pretty good reminder that the dream is coming true ;)

I feel the same way. I told my dh that it still hasn't hit me yet. I mean I know she's in there bc she's a wild child, but we never thought it would happen. I love the name and I'm so happy you're doing well.

Squirrel- maybe the tests earlier in the week were still picking up the trigger :shrug:. I know it was out of your system earlier last cycle, but maybe it was lingering a little longer this month. However, I do see those lines and I fail to give up this cycle. Fxd for tomorrow!

Texas- I cannot wait to see your bfp tomorrow. I honestly think your symptoms are promising and your temps are really going up.

Drum- I'm sorry the bleeding picked up. I hope that your dr appt goes well and baby is fine.

Bla- I usually worried b4 every dr appt, but I'm beyond that now. At some point I figured I needed to relax and enjoy these moments.

jGo: It makes me so happy for you. You really do deserve this beautiful baby you're brewing and I can't wait till he's born!

I am so sorry to commandeer the thread again ladies, but I just got another faint line on the same test with very dilute pee. I don't understand it. FRER still negative, but this cheapie test is showing lines... I think this pic is too faint to see (this one was lighter than the one earlier and in low-lighting was hard to capture). Silly silly me, getting my hopes up. I'm going to bed soon and will stop testing this evening. In the morning I'll test again with FRER and this cheapie brand. What are the odds of three faulty tests when I haven't had any faulty tests with this brand in 14 months...
https://s32.postimg.org/x8xnf66bp/IMG_6707.jpg

Squirrel those test look just like mine did. I took frer and they looked negative. ( never got a proper BFP with them. ) I'd say test again in the morning. :)

Thanks ladies. Faintest of shadow lines on the FRER this morning (so faint I can barely make it out on picture - the faintest line I've had yet) and cheapies were blank. Will try again with SMU. My temp went up today again. I'm really not sure what's going on. The cheapies from last night have all dried with a pink line on them. My temp went up again as well. I am pretty confused by tests right now. Last night FRERs weren't as sensitive as cheapies and now FRER is more sensitive than cheapies?

I don't expect you'll see this as it's so faint and also uploading compresses images and diminishes their quality.
https://s32.postimg.org/jju1zpoed/IMG_6724.jpg

Squirrel: I'm so excited. I know you want to be cautious with your heart and I understand that really well. I can see all the lines so I'm definitely rooting for this cycle. I would suggest you leave testing today and perhaps even tomorrow.. to give yourself and your system some time to either build up hcg to give a lovely strong pink line or give it time to go out of your system so you don't go back and forth all day. :hugs:

Smille: You are so right, I should totally relax. I feel a lot more confident about this pregnancy at this stage, but I think I will always be a little bit tense before an appointment.

jGo: I'm so excited for your little boy! Such a lovely name too, I love it!

Well temp says it all. AF should be here tmrw. Temp drop of doom for me. And dang it I had my hopes up too. Onto month 11.... Or is it 12? Sigh....

So sorry drum!!!! please keep us posted!!!!

squirrel i'm still saying bfp. :)

jgo ugh i hear you on the spd. congrats on 30 weeks!!!!!

afm this is my photo from yesterday at 35+4. I don't know how much bigger it can get, becuase good lord it's huge! officially bigger than i was with dd, who was 8lbs 2oz so i'm officially freaking out about size. AND i don't really eat much, just regular meals as i'm never hungry. Imagine if I ate! :dohh:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=946352&amp;d=1463656654

Mommy - What a great bump.

Squirrel I too can see the lines and I'm a bad line seer

AFM: I'm calling yesterday O day since now my tests are starting to go faint. I'm hoping this is our cycle. Will go buy some dollar store tests and some FRER digi's and Clear blue digi's as well for confirmation, so I can start testing on the 25th, I'm officially in the 2WW :)

Mommy- wow that's a bump!

Texas- I'm so sorry you got the temp drop today :hugs:.

Squirrel- if there's something faint, there's hope.

Squirrel- I see it too and even though it's tweaked it still looks pink to me.

Mommy- Beautiful bump hun! Some babies just suck up more of you just means you make awesome placentas and umbilical cords!! Are you comfortable sleeping??

Texas: Sorry your temp dropped :hugs: It's not definite that you're out, but I know how it feels to see it drop. I so hope that this is just a temporary drop and this is still your BFP month!

Sweet: Welcome to the TWW :wave: I hope your stay is quick and ends in a shiny BFP!

Mommy: Wow :D what a bump! It's amazing! I wouldn't worry too much about size, as bumps can be very misleading. Sometimes small bumps lead to massive babies and big bumps end up in average-sized babies. Hopefully he won't be too big! Not long now. So exciting!

So first news: I got a new job for September! I'll be teaching back at my old school alongside a good friend at that school, so I'm really excited about that. Dreading going back to full time, but I miss class teaching so much, and you can't do that part-time unless you manage to find a class share (and even then, I reckon I'd hate not having total control). Isla's nearly two, so I'm ready for full time again I think.

Secondly, I reckon this is a continuing of the crazy testing from a few days ago or this is the real chemical that's going wrong. Really not sure what to make of it. Maybe twins and I lost both over a few days? Who knows! Cheapie faintly positive again after a several hour hold this afternoon, but it's lighter than last night. My OPK is also still showing a solid line that's very dark (though not as dark as control line). So something hormonal is going on!
Ready to be out of limbo now.
https://s32.postimg.org/nhzhs62it/faint.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"