46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Tex :hugs: I know your BFP is coming. Especially with how your last cycle was I think you are right about the Bs. Everything crossed for you.

Smille thank you. I am so happy you can feel Hannah. I hope the landscaping gets a bit easier on you and you are still enjoying some shopping.

Campn you're too sweet and I am glad that I can help. I do not doubt for a minute though Ms Juliette is going to be anything but absolutely perfect. I hope the bedrest stop soon as well. Hubby has a week in July off and would love to make plans other than just the nursery lol.

I see you put up her name and everything!! Awww I love it!!! She's going to be so gorgeous like you and Shay! I hope you can find somewhere relaxing to go to in July! I was hoping to go somewhere too but zika has me scared.

My friend who is due in November is having the same issue. Her and her husband were hoping for a nice vacation before the baby comes but, she's too afraid of the Zika virus. I think they may go to San Fran for a week. Her doctor told her that was safe.

My friend who is due in November is having the same issue. Her and her husband were hoping for a nice vacation before the baby comes but, she's too afraid of the Zika virus. I think they may go to San Fran for a week. Her doctor told her that was safe.

I've been spraying myself with deet and that stuff is pretty strong! It can almost take off any nail polish! I'm allergic to mosquitos as it is already and now that? Nature is trying to kill me.

Ttc have you had a scan yet??

That's it, I'm coming to Florida and wrapping you in a bubble until September :haha:

Not yet, I ran next door to my OBGYN (my Dr. is literally right next door to my office) because I needed to find out how many MG of aspirin he wanted me to take. He told me when I had my D&C to call him the minute I found out I was pregnant again because he would want me on an aspirin regime. His nurse said that he's going to want to see me right away, I'm assuming because of the MC last time. They called me yesterday afternoon to see if I could come in before 1 but, I couldn't make it. I'm hoping for a phone call today to see if they're able to squeeze me in this week. She said the latest would be next week. FX that I get to go soon. I want a scan so I can see for certain that this one is ok and has a HB.

I will say that I am having a lot more symptoms this time around. I've been nauseated, my boobs are KILLING me, I've had a lot more CM and I've been a lot more moody. Everything makes sense now that I know I'm pregnant. I thought I was just in a rut the past few weeks.

Campn thank you lol but DH picked her name so I cannot take any credit. I would love to just go up to the state park. We haven't been since Shys been born but the waterfalls are stunning. Zika actually has not been too much of a concern here. Alabama has always been over run with mosquitoes and the state has gone to some extremes this year. Traveling out of state would make me anxious though

TTC- I'm glad your doctor seems very responsive that's awesome! I'm glad for you! Getting a scan done definitely can calm you down in the first few weeks. My doctor said as soon as we see a heart beat and it's above 120 bpm then your chances are really good! I think you've nothing to worry about this time :) how are the wedding plans!?? Do you have a date??

Drum- I think I've told you my DH is from Huntsville? We've been talking about moving there oneday as from everyone I talked to it sounds like a beautiful city and I would like to get one of those big southern homes with a big yard and an upstairs deck!

No date set as of yet. Thankfully we weren't planning on getting married until 2018 anyway. It seems that we'll just now have an extra ring bearer or flower girl to attend :)

Campn I remember! The area is absolutely beautiful and the old Victorians and ranchers are amazing. We toured one right before purchasing our house and the craftsmanship is like nothing else. If you have time I would certainly come and check it out. If you enjoy nature or food you'll love it.

TTC I am happy they are seeing you so quickly. I hope your scan is amazing and your rainbow bean has a beautiful strong HB. I hope the next few months go as smooth as possible , you deserve it hun.

Thank you so much! I'm actually much more calm this time. Last time I purchased at least 10 tests and kept taking them. This time, all I've used are the two that came in the pack.

We are waiting to tell a lot of people this time, I know his mom will probably be pissed that we waited to tell her but, last time she blabbed her mouth to everyone and we rather not have to go through that this time. This is our decision.

Drum- Are you also in Huntsville!? I definitely would love seeing the hills and cotton fields I hear about all the time! I really do need to visit. I know DH wanted to visit and show me around too!

Ttc- This time we waited until I was 8 weeks to share the news with DH's parents. I just wanted to go in for a scan first and make sure things were good cause I didn't want everyone knowing if I miscarried as I feel I need to mourn this alone without DH's family right there. Also it was good to just for once have something private! I'm completely with you on this.

Can u join you ladies?! Going CRAZY in the TWW game! This is my 4th month TTC post mirena perforation surgery. I should have ovulated around 5/19, so around 4dpo?
Frequent urination (but I also drink a lot of water), burning in breasts and tender nipples, fatigue, insatiable hunger, cp is all over- too high to really reach right now, and cm keeps changing- lotion like texture right now. Also some light cramping, slightly elevated heart rate and temp... could this be our month or just post ovulation hormones?? Hubs birthday is the 31st and I so want to be able to suprise him with a BFP!!!

I didn't appreciate a lot of things she did last time. I normally don't mind her but, she posted it on Facebook, we had to beg her NOT to tag us. Also, after I had the MC, she basically blamed that on why she started to smoke cigarettes again.

So, this time I'm being selfish and will tell her when I feel comfortable enough to make the news public.

Im taking a break from yard work. It is going to be 80° today...yikes! My mom's friend works down the street and saw me working outside. My mom called him for something and he told her he saw me digging in my yard. Of course she called to yell at me and tell me I should rest. I'm pregnant...I'm not dying. I really don't think work will hurt me, in fact me staying active is a great thing. She's so irritating.

Drum- we're traveling to AL in a couple of weeks near Huntsville for my BIL's wedding. I already purchased a huge bottle of deet lol. My dr said not to worry bc most of the zika cases are from people traveling overseas and then passing it through intercourse. She said if I wear bug spray, I'll be fine. I love the name btw!

Ttc- we waited until our first couple of scans to tell anyone. I was seeing an RE, so I got 2 early scans so they could release me to my ob. Once a strong HB was established, we told people. Don't worry how people will feel, it's your life and your news to tell.

I didn't appreciate a lot of things she did last time. I normally don't mind her but, she posted it on Facebook, we had to beg her NOT to tag us. Also, after I had the MC, she basically blamed that on why she started to smoke cigarettes again.

So, this time I'm being selfish and will tell her when I feel comfortable enough to make the news public.

Wow, that is awful! That's your news to share, not hers. MILs can be so awful.

After we told my mil we were expecting she said "well it's about damn time". I said "well sorry but we had a tough time conceiving"...I wanted to throat punch her. Then she got mad bc I posted our announcement on FB. SomeSome of my friends work with her and they congratulated her the next day and she threw a fit and said she wanted to break the news. I said "well sorry but it's our baby, our news get over it".

Aww Smille, at least she means well and is worried! My mom was pretty upset that I lifted some things when we were busy moving a couple of weeks ago (she didn't yell, just played the pity card) and it's annoying, but also kind of sweet.

And god, your MIL is the meanest of the bunch for crying out loud that b**** is cold. You do seem to know how to deal with her bullshit :haha:

My MIL came over Sunday and sneakily handed SO a piece of paper regarding parental rights for dads because that is not automatically handled here in the Netherlands. Dads (when unmarried) get to 'acknowledge' the kid but that doesn't give them rights. However, if you get married after the kid is born, the dad automatically gets those rights anyway. The paper talked about crazy mothers/girlfriends that used the kid as leverage when breaking up.
I had to swallow some curse words lol.
Luckily SO knows that even IF (and that's a big IF, we want to spend our lives together 100%) we ever break up I would never use our kid as leverage against him.
I was quite offended by that. But I'm too chicken to say anything.

Drum: I love the name so much, it's so wonderful <3. I love that we'll have a boy but we had a very beautiful girl's name lined up that I've gotten so attached too. Hope that we'll get to use it someday :) If not, also fine of course. Boys are awesome too :D
Only 7 more days till my scan and 8 till yours! Getting so close to being halfway now!

Roschey: Welcome! This is a very supportive and lovely group of ladies so I'm sure you'll feel right at home here :) Mirena perforation sounds horrifying!
Hope this is your cycle!

Thanks so much! It's so exciting to follow in everyone's journeys to motherhood!! We haven't told friends or family that we're TTC so this is my only outlet really!

Wow Smile & Blabla...I seriously have NO words. What selfish and inconsiderate acts from both MIL's.

Just got a call from my Doctor, my first appt. is Thursday!!! Kind of exciting and nerve wracking.

Ttc I do not blame you one bit. Enjoy it, and do not even worry about their opinions. Would love to see pictures if you have the chance. Sorry she took it so far.

Campn sorry Shy got up and mom came over so we decided to go for it and get in the pool. The new house is only a little over an hour and a half away from Huntsville but Ive been. If I can convince DH to rebooking our tickets will hopefully be going this spring for a sky diving session. He hates heights so we'll see lol.

Smille I am sorry your MIL behaved like that. Moms can be overwhelming in general but it is nice yours just seems generally concerned. Enjoy your break today hun. You'll love it down here outside of the heat it is truly beautiful. The bug spray is always a good idea too.

Bla That is truly terrible of her! I am sorry you had to go through that. Thank you and I am sure you'll get to use the name. A boy and a girl would be very sweet though boys are truly too cute as they're almost always a momma's boy.

Ros welcome! GL on your TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->