46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ttc- So you're the one hurting and then she goes and blames you for her own addiction!? Please! It's not your problem she can't deal with stressful situations. We all deal which ever way we can but don't go blaming someone else! <3 big hug!

Smille- Oh I don't get that! It's a pregnancy not a disability! I told my sister I wanted to go to Seaworld not like rides but attend the shows and walk around the aquarium it's a good mild workout and also poor DS doesn't get to go and do stuff. She said do you think you should? Take it easy you're pregnant, but it didn't come out in a nice caring tone either so that's why I got a bit upset.

Bla- I understand she wants to protect his rights, but he's a grown up who can go ahead and look things up! Also not like you'd ever keep him away from his son, or keep your son away from his father but some people like doing things like that I guess. Stirring drama!

Drum- I would like a house out in the country with a huge yard so maybe we'll venture out of Huntsville a bit! Pool sounds so good right about now!!

Welcome welcome Rosch!! :)

I'm hoping I get a scan and if I do I'll definitely share pictures.

I would assume he would want to see a HB though so, 99% sure I'll have an U/S.

Drum- I hope you dont mind, but I copied your signature. I thought it was so wonderful!

Ttc- I think you'll definitely have an ultrasound since a doppler wont pick up the HB that quickly. I'm so excited for you!

Bla- Here in Ohio, the same law applies. If you arent married b4 birth, the father has no rights unless there's a court agreement. That's awful that she brought that subject up! Wow! It sounds like something my MIL would do. Dh and I had a discussion a long time ago about "what if" and our kids will definitely not be used and ponds or to get ahead money wise. I know so many women who abuse the child support system.

Campn- you'd be fine at Seaworld. Geez walking and viewing animals is not going to do any harm. People are nutty.

Welcome Rosch! This is a safe place to discuss ttc and vent. Talking about the subject in real life can be an unkind experience.

Bee, Texas and Squirrel- I'm thinking about you ladies and hope you're all doing well!

Got my first positive OPK this afternoon... Feeling really good and positive this cycle BD Friday and Saturday and we plan on DTD again the next 3 nights just to cover everything... I hope u ladies r doing good

Karma- That sounds very very promising!! I kinda miss taking OPKS, especially when they'd actually turn positive! Good luck hun.

So DH and I are trying once more for baby #2 after this recent CP. I'm not feeling as gung-ho or excited this time around. Is it wrong that after losing our little poppy seed I'm feeling anxious and a little discouraged?

I'll be coming into my TWW next week and I can't believe I'm not looking forward to it. I don't even want to test. Ugh, this sucks.

To all the other ladies here in the TWW, I have my FX always!

Had my 36 week gbs appt yesterday. He's measuring at 38 weeks! She said he has like no room at all, I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Hes very low and head down. She said it's a very good possibility I won't make it to my next appt on thursday

Mommy- wow that's big news. I guess now it's time to mentally prepare for his arrival. Good luck hun!

Karma- fxd for you this cycle.

Peski- I think what you're feeling is completely normal. I wish you the best this cycle!

Mommy that's so exciting! Are you ready?

Peski, that's totally normal. Trying after a loss unfortunately takes most of the fun out of it.

Afm, a day late, lines on tests but starting to bleed now. DH and I have decided to stop trying until I find a RE. I did everything possible this month to make it stick and still didn't work so once I start fully bleeding which should be today I'm done temping, taking opks, and charting. It's just a waste of time as obviously after 6 or 7 CPs something is preventing a baby from sticking. The only thing that worries me about not charting is if I wasn't this month I would think I am 5 days late when really I just O'd 4 days late. Hopefully I will be able to keep that in mind and not get too excited if I'm late.

Campn Well I hope you get it hun. You'll love the area and yards here can come upwards of 5acres or more. Certainly enough room for the kids to play.

Karma best of luck hun, everything crossed for you!

Peski :hugs: I know it cannot be easy, but I hope this cycle gives you your take home BFP. Will be praying hun.

Mommy wow! I am so excited for you, and his measurements are amazing! Please keep us updated hun, wishing you lots of smooth labor thoughts!

Gina :hugs: I really hope they figure things out soon. I am so sorry you have to keep going through this. I will be thinking of you.

Smille no worries hun you are more than welcome to use whatever. I love your names I am not sure I've heard Haileys but they really go well together.

Peski- It sounds like a very normal thing to feel hun, but hopefully it won't always last and pretty soon you'll feel better.

Mommy- Wow he wants to come now! Definitely pack your hospital bag ASAP if you haven't yet. I didn't even pack mine this early but you never know!

Gina- You're doing the right thing, I see why you don't want to keep going through this and just want to find an answer first. Charting and OPKS only add this heightened sense of stress and you don't need this that. Just give a few days window for when you think you ovulated if you still want to keep tabs but not actually charting. Best of luck gina!

Bee and Squirrel- Any updates yet?? Hope you both are doing great.

nothing new here on this boring off cycle. SIS is tomorrow morning and I might have updates then. :shrug:

<3

Not a lot going on here either... AF is gone and it seemed like a normal type period. Daughter was up off and on all night last night so temp isn't super reliable but I am going to put it in anyway. I should O next week late sometime. Which is good cause I get out for summer vacation next week so I won't be having to get up early for school and I can stay up later to get bd in.

I really hope this is a normal cycle for me with a good temp shift. I haven't had any B vitamins lately so im hoping they are all gone now and don't cause issues

Peski, what you're feeling is completely normal. I am currently expecting after a loss. Even with 2 confirmed BFP's, I still don't believe it and refuse to get excited until I can breathe a little easier which could possibly be when the baby is born. If you ever need to talk, let me know :)

Mommy!!! So exciting. You may have a May baby!!! I still remember when you got your BFP, I can't believe it's almost that time already. Congratulations and good luck!!!

Campn, we've been debating since we got engaged if we were ever going to buy and honestly, to buy here would be a waste. I live in Staten Island, NY which is part of the five boroughs of NYC and it is the most suburban but, the house prices here are well over $400,000.00 and for that price you don't even get much of a yard or property for kids to play in. It's still a debate of course but, I just can't see spending that kind of money for almost nothing.

Bee! Sorry to hear you're having a boring cycle but, I'm glad you had an amazing vaca. It sounds like what you and DH needed. Hopefully you'll get the answers you need after tomorrows test. I'm rooting for you both <3

Bee- I hope tomorrow's test goes well and they find that everything is normal.

Texas- I hear you on summer vacation. Dd has 4 days left after today and I'm looking forward to more relaxed mornings. Plus I'll no longer have to babysit my neighbor's child which will be AMAZING!

Drum- I can't take credit for my dd's name, my dh named her. I think it fits her well. I named this one which was the agreement we made 7 yrs ago.

Gina- I hope you find a RE who listens to your concerns and will figure out why you are having some problems. I know it may seem overwhelming or an emotional process, but you will find that their main goal is the same as yours...to get you pregnant. My only regret is that we didn't seek help sooner.

TTC- My bestfriend lives in Staten Island and also says the same thing. I understand though being so close to NYC may make it hard to move since you'd probably miss it even if you hate it now. Do you have any ideas where you might move?

Right now I'm getting so sick of Florida, but even if I move I'll be sick of the next state I'm sure, but it's either going to be Alabama or Colorado, which sounds like complete opposites but both states have wonderful job opportunities for DH.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been a bit awol! I find the first few days of a cycle difficult and also trying to cope with how last cycle ended. Sitting down with my kids for dinner. Will properly reply later on.

Bee: Good luck with your SIS!

afm: I'm a little bit stressed because of not getting a new contract come July (boss admitted that was because I'm pregnant otherwise they would have kept me. This is legal because my current contract is temporary. Otherwise it would be highly illegal to fire me). Nobody will hire me with a big belly here, so that's great. I get it, they don't want to rehire a pregnant lady because it costs them 4 months of maternity leave. Still sucks though. Have to find a solution to that.
SO is on holiday till Saturday with a friend and when I texted him about me not getting a new contract he wasn't very supportive about it, obviously wanted to enjoy his holiday and not bother with that. :sad: I know we don't need that money and I will get unemployment money, but jeez. I was really sad about it, because I love my job! He means well but is such a man sometimes :haha:

How is everyone doing today? :hugs:

Campn, I didn't realize you had a friend in SI! What part? I wouldn't even know where else to move besides Jersey where I would get more bang for our buck BUT, taxes are kind of crazy there so, it would almost be the same difference. Raising a child here right now scares me too. We have a HUGE heroin/pain killer epidemic happening. Literally grown men overdosing in restaurant bathrooms during family night....:growlmad:

Bla...I'm so sorry to hear about the stress and bad news. I really hope you can find something else. My fingers are crossed for you.

squirrel and Gina :hugs: I really hope you both can find answers and get those BFP's you both deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->