46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well now I'm having more bright red spotting... Wtf AF come on and leave already

Bla: I’m really sorry about your contract not being renewed :hugs: How upsetting! It seems so immoral to use your pregnancy as a reason to not have you back and it’s so annoying that you weren’t on a permanent contract and protected by the law. I really hope you find something new soon.

Camp: Aw, thanks for thinking of me. I am so jealous of you living in Florida :D Perhaps it’s the TV/Movies effect, but it seems amazing from afar. Though I was reading in the news about Nile crocodiles turning up in parts of Florida. Scary!

BabyG: Wow! Congrats!!! What an amazing surprise for you!! I hope you get that scan at your appointment! I really hope you have a healthy and happy nine months.

Texas: I’m glad your period was normal. I hope you’re in for a nice normal predictable cycle this time around that ends in a shiny BFP! Hopefully the Vitamin B is out your system now and it won’t delay ovulation.

Bee: I hope your SIS goes well tomorrow! I hope they find some answers that can easily be fixed!

Gina: Huge hugs :hugs: I’m so so sorry that you’re going through yet another chemical. It’s just so unfair! I think it sounds like a good idea to take a small break from the stress of TTC. How long will it be till you get an RE sorted? Do you have to wait for a referral?

Mommy: Agh!!! Exciting! It sounds like he’s ready to go!! How are you feeling? I can’t wait to see the little guy!

Pesky: :hugs: I’m so sorry you went through that chemical pregnancy. They are just so cruel. You get your hopes up and then start to feel excited and plan your new baby, but then it’s just swept away without getting a chance to start. The worst thing about chemicals is you the start to feel so scared of getting another BFP in case that one too just fades away again. If you ever want to talk, I’m here. :hugs: I really hope this is the cycle you get your forever baby.

Karma: Go catch that egg!! Hope your positivity leads you to a BFP this month.

Smille and Drum: Lovely as always, how are you both?

Roschey: Welcome to the most lovely and supportive thread around!

I’m amazed at some of your MIL stories ladies! Huge hugs. How do you bear them? What horrible people they are!

So I had a realisation today: if the clomid has actually started helping me ovulate properly for the first time, then this is only two months of trying now and I conceived both times. That doesn’t seem so bad when I look at it like that :haha: I wish I had known about this PCOS earlier and the fact that I probably wasn’t properly ovulating (or if I was, it was an immature egg). It explains so much. I have a really good feeling about taking clomid days 4-8 instead of 2-6 in order to get a healthier, more mature egg. I just need ovulation to hold off till CD15 when my husband gets back, which isn’t unheard of for me. After not seeing him for a week, it’ll be a passionate affair, so hopefully enough to make a baby :haha:

Squirrel- I like that the winters are so mild, the beaches, and theme parks! But the summers are quite hot and full of bugs. I literally have a cockroach come through the garage or back patio on daily basis. Yuck!

I've heard about the nile crocodiles, someone smuggled them in from Africa! Florida isn't where they usually are. I've no idea what they'll do with them now, probably put them in a zoo or relocate them.

You are def a fertile myrtle Squir! You've just been having a bit of bad luck but I know that doesn't last. I can't wait for you to be reunited with your sweet DH!! It'll definitely be passionate I'm sure!!

Bee- I'm studying up what SIS is so tomorrow I can be of any help, but I'm sending you the most positive vibes, thoughts and love!

Bla- I can't believe they pull that crap over in Europe too. I thought it was just here. I'm so sorry hun. Hopefully you'll find an even better job once baby is born and you're ready to get back to work.

Indeed, the Clomid seems to be doing its work pretty damn good! It's a new cycle, new chances and your little baby is getting closer, I know it! Hopefully taking it on different days will give you your mature egg that is 100% ready to develop into a bouncing little baby (or two. Three? :haha:)!

Thanks ladies! I'm sure I'll find something, I might have to wait till January but that is fine too. Not great, but fine. :)
And yeah 3 out of 4 ladies report some form of work discrimination when pregnant or mother. I think it happens almost all over the world sadly.

Bla men can be impossible sometimes. I am sorry about your job, but hopefully it just leads to a better one with more opportunities. :hugs: Hopefully your little man cheers you up next week. I'm so excited to see a pic.

Smille same situation with us lol! I do love them both though so you both defiantly have great taste! Almost to VDay as well! So excited for you hun.

Squirrel those were the days I used as well, less chance for multiples but great egg quality. I hope that is the trick- that and your reunion with DH. :happydance: cannot wait to see your TWW!

Ladies, thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. I know many of you on here have experienced this and understand the emotional conflict that can come with having a CP.

I have decided that this cycle I'm not using any OPK's and I'm not even going to test early. My DH fully supports me in this. He can see how this recent CP has affected me and is helping in any way he can. We've decided we're just going to BD as many times as times as we want over the next 2 weeks and see what happens. No pressure. My mom actually suggested we go camping since that's how our daughter came to be. Thanks mom!

I'm probably going to be MIA until my TWW period. I'm going to try and concentrate on NOT TRYING and relax a bit. I will probably be lurking though, just to keep updated and I'll leave my stash of baby dust behind. Just leave a little for me, like a handful. And as always, I'm keeping my FX for everyone!

really need to make a better effort to keep up with everyone on here. on top of being busy, I've been so blah about ttc. I just want to send my love to everyone and know that I am thinking of you all! <3 will update briefly tomorrow after appt before we take off out of country yet again. this time only Canada, thank goodness!

I feel you Bee- im definitely having a case of the TTC blahs... I'm not much on responding these days either. I do still read though. Plus I keep having pink tinged cm. It's like super watery blood so it's light pink. But DH won't go near me if its the least bit pink... So yeah I'm just over it already and we haven't even got to try this cycle yet.

Hi all I hope you are all doing well, congrats to those who have got BFPs. Sorry I can't reply to you all my memory is so fuzzy and I'm so overwhelmed trying to remember who said what.

AFM: I have been experiencing so many symptoms lately, moodiness, tender breasts like they literally feel as if they are on fire if anything including my bra touches them, extra hungry, I have to pee every 25-30 mins, bloated, gassy and nauseous. So here's hoping this is my cycle. I'm 5 DPO today and took a test and of course it was BFN but I knew it probaby would be seeing as I'm way too early... Will try again tomorrow and the next and the next lol

Bee- I read up on the SIS and that's definitely the 1 test I had b4 the hsg. I promise you it is such an easy and very quick procedure (no pain at all). I hope they figure out what's going on :hugs:.

Squirrel- I definitely think changing the days you take clomid will help. I have so much confidence that you're going to get your bfp soon. As for how I deal with my MIL....I'd love to hit her or tear her a new one, but I ignore her. Luckily my dh knows how dreadful she is.

Bla- I'm so sorry you didn't get a renewed contract. I was passed up on a promotion at a previous job bc I was pregnant. I worked my butt off and they gave it to someone who slacked off and could care less. It's so sad that in some cases women have to make a choice between a career or being a mom.

Drum- I had to look up what v-day meant lol. I feel silly.

Afm- I'm completely exhausted. Our landscaping is a lot of work, but it looks a ton better already. It's nice to be so busy, but tomorrow I think I'm going to relax.

Bee- I know hun sometimes keeping up with the thread is hard, but I know myself and the other ladies understand. Sometimes I've zero energy to write anything and other times I can. We just want you to update even if you don't contribute to every one! <3

Love the new picture. You're gorgeous and I love the makeup!

gina Oh yes i'm very ready!!! this pregnancy hurts. so. freaking. bad. I hate complaining about it but with the spd i can barely move, and he feels so big :( his kicks and rolls never really were at the 'cute' point and always very painful. :( and he is gaining power like some kind of super hero baby. I'm so sorry about the chemical!!!!! :(

drum thanks so much for the well wishes hun. how are you feeling?

campn i've actually had my bag packed since 35 weeks cause i had THREE ladies in my june group go at 34 and it freaked me out! So i packed my bag! plus two people i know are swearing i'm gonna go either this weekend or may 31st but that this baby is coming in may, so i'm waiting to see if they are right! (they were right about conception on both pregnancies, gender on both, and labor to the day on my first

TTC thanks hun! i can't believe it's almost that time either, and that the dr was so easy going about all of it. 'anytime now' she said and that was so nice to hear! I really do hope it's soon i can barely walk!

And staten island! nice but yeah i couldn't touch that either. are you thinking about moving into jersey ? cause they're expensive too. We are in PA and the price you just mentioned can get you land and a gigantic house.

Bla is there anyway he just isn't reacting because he's not THERE with you? i've gotten results like that with my dh and he's always better when he actually gets home. It's like he doesn't know how to respond unless he's there with me. :hugs: hoping it's just that. i'm sorry about your job. :( <3

Squirrel not feeling that great lol just waiting and hoping it's early because i can barely get around. bless little dd who's being so understanding. She knows i can't do a ton so she lets me sit, as long as i come and join her. I keep telling her it's anytime now, but she really misses being able to run and play with me. :( i physically just can't do it anymore. i feel like such a horrible mom.

Yea, the prices are untouchable. I won't even tell you what rent is lol.

We're unsure about where and if we'll buy eventually. I know it's silly in a sense NOT to buy considering it would be ours and equity and all that BUT, they do not make it easy for some. I guess we'll see what the future holds.

Today is my appointment and 5:45 can not come soon enough. I'm very anxious and nervous and even a little excited.

thanks ladies - you're the best!

mommy - can't believe it's happening so soon! can't wait!! did you have a name for him already? I forget! so exciting :)

squirrel - I hope O stays at bay for you at day 15! I'm thinking I'll be back to O'ing day 15 without the meds, but I'm sure somehow we will line up and O on the same day again :winkwink:

kittykat - where are you love?? been thinking of you!!

pes - I'm so sorry that you are feeling apprehensive about trying again. I am so with you right now as far as the lack of enthusiasm about ttc goes. sending you hugs! :hugs:

pompey - how are things??? xx

trixie - if you're lurking, I'm thinking about you!

karma - good luck getting down to business for O time!

ttcbaby - good luck at the appt tonight! keep us posted!! :happydance:

drum - how has the bleeding been for you love? always thinking of you!

bla - sorry about the job - that is seriously messed up ugh. makes me so mad!!! your LO will be a nice distraction though :hugs:

gina - good luck finding an RE! mine got me in SUPER quick so hopefully it's not a long wait for you :)

all of my preggos - sending lots and lots of love as always!

welcome to the new girls - just keep chiming in a lot so we can get to know you better :thumbup:

soooo just got back from my appt. as suspected by my doc, my upper uterus is perfect and my lower uterus is irregular. however, STILL no answers from this. he said the lower uterus literally doesn't matter at all as the egg implants in the upper. I had so many questions but decided I'm def just gonna go to the other clinic for a second opinion. How can you find an irregularity in someone who has gotten pregnant once in 14 months outside of the uterus and say with 100% confidence that it's a non issue. whatevs. feeling super annoyed.

also going to do a natural IUI this cycle. he was annoying about that too. "oh the nurse said you are going to do an insemination this month?". I was like well I wanted to talk to you about it. he said why? it's your choice. whatever. so I'm doing it. why not? I hate feeling like it's a cycle off so it's made me feel slightly better. oh well. still just starting to "give up". I think it's actually mentally impossible to obsess over it like I was for so long. I can't even muster it up if I try....:shrug:

Bee- I believe hiker had issues with that clinic and decided to leave. I never heard of the one she's going to now, but she seems to like it a lot better. The way they run things at that office make no sense to me. How would an irregularity in your uterus not cause issues? I definitely agree with getting a 2nd opinion. Lots and lots of :hugs:. You will get answers soon, maybe not from this dr but from another. I know right now you feel discouraged and it truly breaks my heart and I'm tearing up just thinking about your pain. Don't give up. It may seem now that it's an impossible dream you're chasing, but I believe whole heartedly your dream will come true.

hope u ladies catch that egg this cycle...
AFM... I could use some advice ladies... So I had my +opk 2 days ago and yesterday morning my cervix was so high I couldn't even reach it, so that's when I ovulated right? This morning I checked and my cp is still high somewhat soft and my cm was lotiony but school glue looking and loads of it.... I don't recall ever having this much before... I get this cm all throughout my entire cycle (except the EWCM when I'm fertile of course) but never this amount... Kinda confused... Doubt we caught the egg this time since we only DTD Friday and Saturday though...

hi ladies. It's been quite a while since I've been on here. I must have read about 30 pages of updates. It was a whooole lot to catch up on. I enjoyed being away from here for a bit, but I did miss you ladies. I'll apologize in advance for not doing a proper reply and not replying to everyone.

So sorry to those who didn't get bfps or experienced a loss. You are all in my thoughts and I'm sending you positive vibes and virtual hugs.

Congrats to those who did get a bfp or got other great news. It always makes me so happy when good things happen for others.

Afm: DH and I have been spending time together doing stuff we enjoy doing. We've been so busy (yard work, house work and everything summer that we love) that I actually hadn't even realized until I began to reply and looked at my Ovia and Kindara apps to see if I had anything to update that we haven't bd much at all, just once or twice around my fertile window. I'm actually a bit surprised at the moment because after glancing at my apps, I realized that I am 2 days late for af lol. I will not be testing as I've had cramps the past few days and right now it feels like af will be here soon.

An update about my lovely DH - his doctor has officially signed off on him being able to return to work! :happydance: His hip has healed nicely and it's just checkups every 6 months for the next 5 years - not because the doctor wants to, but because he has to lol! :haha:

smille - what a sweet response - thank you so much! I actually just got together with hiker on Monday and we keep in touch fairly often also. She loves the new place and my other friends switched from magee to them and can't talk highly enough about them. So I just made the call and their first opening is.... Aug 30 :dohh: sigh. I hate to even think that I might not be pregnant by then, let alone still stuck at Jones. However she did say they would call me if they had a cancellation and I'm sure they will.....

trix - so good to hear from you! and amazing news that DH is all better! :happydance:

Trixie - That's great to hear about your husband and hopefully that cramping is just a bean implanting and not AF sounds like you've had some enjoyable time lately

Bee- I hope you get in sooner than the 30th and I hope you fall pregnant before then. I'll send loads of dust your way.

AFM: I'm not feeling well today and I'm frustrated and grumpy... So moody lately... And my boobs are still very tender. I hope you all are well :)

Bee- Could the lower uterus irregularity be making it hard for the sperm to swim up? I don't know, but something sounds wrong and you're not getting enough feedback about it. I'm so frustrated for you.

What's a natural IUI? Like an at home insemination?
I'm with Smille too, many of our far fetched dreams come true if we don't give up, I don't see how you can't win if you never give up. Just try to remind yourself that this is only a phase, this won't be your entire life, I know on daily basis it seems so exhausting to even think about it, you just gotta keep swimming though! <3 <3 pretty soon this dream will be four faces of 4 beautiful girls :)

Trix- Oh maybe maybe!?? I hope AF doesn't show up and you get your BFP! Things sound so good with you and I'm glad your DH can go back to work! Must have been nice to have him home but I'm sure he got tired of it after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->