46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi ladies, just wanted to update you. Ive had my little boy. he was actually born on my birthday (14th) haha so its now an extra special day =) his name is Danny, 8lb 4oz xxxx

Congratulations, love!

hi ladies what did i miss? bnb was giving me terrible trouble. finally seems to be resolved

There hasn't been much action on here due to problems with the site.

How is everyone???

I had a rough week last week. I got the tdap vaccine and the following days I was ill. I couldn't get enough sleep, had diarrhea, and nausea. I started to get strong BH but they went away. Dh and I really thought I'd go into labor over the weekend, but now I'm back to normal. I've been trying to walk a couple of miles several times a week and dtd when we both feel up to it. I had a dr appt yesterday and she could feel baby's head, and is guessing she's around 7lbs. I lost 1.5 lbs probably from being a little ill. Unfortunately, there's nothing going on...no dilation no effacement. I feel deflated, but I have 2 wks until my due date so anything can happen. I do not want to go over my due date and want to avoid an induction, but sometimes things don't go as planned. Sorry for the long post.

I'm currently waiting for O after my first post mc AF. I'm using opks so hopefully this month well catch that eggy..

7dpo, cm changed FF says, finally, possibly fertile. Last 8 days it said fertile lol.

Nothing much going on here. Just chilling with another great looking chart on my hands. hoping it finally gets to a bfp sometime.

Congratulations to the BFPS.

Peanut FX!

Texas As always everything crossed for you Hun! Your charts are amazing, really hoping you get that BFP. I hope school has been going well.

Gag I hope everything goes well this cycle, and you get your rainbow BFP soon. Wishing you lots of luck and dust hun.

Smille I am sorry . Hopefully Hannah will start cooperating soon, or be one of those spontaneous births ! I know the wait in the last few weeks seems horrible. Wishing you, luck not much longer!

Peanut- fxd you catch that egg this cycle.

Gag- I really hope you get your rainbow baby.

Drum- these last few weeks are dragging, but it'll be over b4 we know it. How are you feeling?

Texas- I'm still rooting for you and I hope and pray this is your cycle.

Campn- it's been awhile, but I hope you and your LO are doing well. I saw your new avatar and she's beautiful!

Bee- I read your update in your journal and it sounds like you're feeling much better. Thank goodness you and baby are doing great!

My dh is now working 12 hr shifts, so the possibility of me going into labor while he's away is extremely high. I think he's worried, I know I am but it'll be ok. My bags are packed and in his car along with the carseat.

Smille I am getting ready to throw something to be honest lol. Prodromal labor has started so we were sent for observation last night. Strong contractions which are doing absolutely nothing. She's handling them well so besides going 2x a week now we're just waiting. DH is working a similar schedule atm so I share your worries. Hopefully Hannah will have the perfect timing. If you do start while he is away - is his work far and if so can you have someone come stay with you?

Smille I am getting ready to throw something to be honest lol. Prodromal labor has started so we were sent for observation last night. Strong contractions which are doing absolutely nothing. She's handling them well so besides going 2x a week now we're just waiting. DH is working a similar schedule atm so I share your worries. Hopefully Hannah will have the perfect timing. If you do start while he is away - is his work far and if so can you have someone come stay with you?

I'm sorry that you're going through that :hugs:. It's so frustrating when your body doesn't cooperate. Is your dd getting excited?

He works about 30 min from home and I have an emergency number for him at work that'll page him. Once contractions start I'll text him to let him know, but my dr doesn't want me to go to the hospital until they're 5min apart and 1 min for an hr or my water breaks. I think if I keep him in the loop we'll be ok.

Smille, thank you for asking about me hun! I had your same fears especially concerning who will watch Ben, but even with my water breaking I was able to hang out at home for over 2 hours waiting for the inlaws and getting last minute things ready. It'll work out I promise! I hope you're feeling great otherwise, and please get all the sleep you can! I was so blind sided! I thought I had a whole week ahead of me to sleep before my water broke so unexpectedly.

Drum, I didn't know you went in! glad everything was good! It's such a relief that she's handling contractions well! Thumbs up body and baby!

Juliette is 8 days old now and already starting to change, she's such a good baby, she just wants to eat and sleep! My labor took 6 hours and was a little scary at times and I was almost rushed into a section but thankfully things calmed down and I pushed her out in 15 minutes! Breastfeeding is going good, other than my very sore nipples, she loves to eat! Hubby goes back to work next Tuesday and I'm scared of being alone with two kids...

Hope everyone is doing great! It's impossible to keep up now so I apologize!

Campn- Thank you for updating! I've been taking naps almost daily bc I know what's to come. I am so glad you and baby are doing well and breastfeeding is working out. I have a lot of anxiety about bfing due to issues with my 1st but the hospital I'm delivering at is very pro bfing and offers a ton of help if needed.

Congratulations to all the mamas with BFPs! Many prayers, much luck and a thousand pounds of baby dust to you all!

I'm 5DPO currently, thinking I may have implanted late last night or early today, and will start testing in two days!

Oh BB pain, and now lower center pelvis pain. Like when the pelvic bone starts to spread for pregnancy. I am trying g to brush everything off as just me being g silly a d not pregnant. But it's getting harder to do. Darn hpt needs to show a faint positive that is not so questionable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->