46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Trr! Yes! I got dd the second cycle using them and the first with opks. This time I was using opks this was fourth cycle and with softcuos the first. I truly believe in them. We dtd, put one in, did the legs elevated. Then slept on my stomach. I have a tilted uterus and read its better to do that with it? Help it get there and then let it sit on your cervix. So I did that. But I truly believe softcups played a huge roll in both pregnancies. Seems a little too coincidental that in the first and second cycle with them I fell pregnant.

Amazing. Have to bring my husband around to the idea now.
He is not having any of it so I'm hoping that I can sneak one in after bd.
I was told I have a tilted uterus too so I feel like the cups don't work for me for af especially for heavier days so I have to use them for something :)

they don't work for me when my cp is low either for af. it all just leaks out if i do anything. but this is just laying there.

i think dh was creeped the first time, but the second try we got dd. this time i said 'i think i'm gonna use them again cause i have some left' and he said 'ok sounds good' and that was that. got this one first try with them. find a way if you can!

morning ladies, today's test at 19 dpo. i have some tests left over so just taking them.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=902801&d=1444650215

Trr! Yes! I got dd the second cycle using them and the first with opks. This time I was using opks this was fourth cycle and with softcuos the first. I truly believe in them. We dtd, put one in, did the legs elevated. Then slept on my stomach. I have a tilted uterus and read its better to do that with it? Help it get there and then let it sit on your cervix. So I did that. But I truly believe softcups played a huge roll in both pregnancies. Seems a little too coincidental that in the first and second cycle with them I fell pregnant.

How did you successfully get it in there without anything coming out? Or did he put the goods in the softcup and you put it in then?

smille i just slid it right in (i had it ready) lol tmi ok i was on my back, and then he left and i slid it in. that's it.

Morning ladies! 12dpo for me and a bfn this morning. I feel out but at the same time my temp is still elevated more so than last month and I'be. Even having light cramping but not like AF. Idk, will test again when I'm due on wednesday

Stupid witch is here in full force :cry: i guess i souls tell you ladies why I'm so upset so you don't think I'm crazy with this only being my first cycle trying. I have endometriosis and short LP. This past cycle was only 9 days dpo. :cry: it's probable that's is going to be much more difficult to conceive per my OB. I'm not even sure besides progesterone to lengthen LP what else can be done.

have you ever been in for a laparoscopy? I did like 9/10 years ago and they burned a bunch of scare tissue off on my tubes. I also have endo(my mom has it as well.. bummer sometimes the things we inherit.) I think it's time to go in again but really just want to see what happens.

Well apparently AF decided to come on CD19 this month. I guess I either didn't O or O'd super early. I never got a positive OPK but I started testing on CD 9. I got my mirena out in June and had 2 cycles of 28 and 1 of 29. Now this one will be 19 days. I have no idea what's going on but hopefully it will get sorted out and I will get back on a regular cycle

Well apparently AF decided to come on CD19 this month. I guess I either didn't O or O'd super early. I never got a positive OPK but I started testing on CD 9. I got my mirena out in June and had 2 cycles of 28 and 1 of 29. Now this one will be 19 days. I have no idea what's going on but hopefully it will get sorted out and I will get back on a regular cycle

It took me about 6 months to get back to normal after mirena. Everyone is different, but don't give up. I hope your cycles return to normal soon.

Congrats mommyxofxone! No question on that test! :)

How's everyone doing today? I keep trying not to get my hopes up. We hadn't been planning on giving it a shot yet, it was a spontaneous decision about a week and a half ago,and just a one time thing. I know it had been at least two weeks since I started my last period, but I'm not really sure where I am in my cycle.

I am 8 dpo today. I took this test. I can see something irl but I cannot get a good picture of it.

Attachments

• ctp-128249-1444658033.jpg
    ctp-128249-1444658033.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 18
Hmm, I can't see anything yet. Hopefully it's the start to your BFP though! Fingers crossed for you.

Thought period would be due yesterday but didn't arrive, tmi but cervix is really hard and low and a bit open so guessing that signals af will be on the way x

It took me about 6 months to get back to normal after mirena. Everyone is different, but don't give up. I hope your cycles return to normal soon.

Thanks. That makes me feel better. Hopefully it will go back soon and I can get pregnant. It was definitely a surprise this morning and NOT in a good way! Lol

Hi Ladies:hi:
Sorry I have been AWOL lol DS 5th bday today, but he's with dad till tomoro
Mom is annoying the hell out of me on all levels sigh, and I have been QUITE busy with my new man:smug:
I am at beginning of AF right now, so likely no TTC for a while for me, but I will def be checking in and following you all until I am rdy again!!!:hug:

Hey guys! Can I join? This is my fourth cycle trying. I have had two bfns and a chemical. I am hoping for a sticky baby this time around. I am 4 dpo and will be testing October 24th when I am 16 dpo and 2 days late. When my chemical happened I started spotting red before I was late. I'm being cautious.

Well... today is day 5 & the last day of the pill that was supposed to force start AF.... doc said by the second day of it it should start...
It hasn't. Even try to drug it out failed. Cd75 and no end in sight :( I feel so bloody defeated.

:hugs: I
'm sorry Jgo...sounds like you def need a hormone panel drawn since the Provera didn't start AF.... Something def up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->