46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hmmm.... so I got an HCG trigger shot last Monday... tested out of my system by Friday - well today without FMU it's a slither of a line. You can't see it but it's there. I am 6dpo/7dpo FF keeps changing it! CD23 .... could it be possible? I am kind of huh. Weird thing is my LH is up again too? I am just eager to test things.. No judging :)

So OPK almost positive and HCG shadow - like the line wants to be there but it's not.
OMG. Could this be my cycle after almost 3 yo of trying!

FX'd that this is it. When will you test again? Xx

Want to hear something weird?
So since yesterday I have been dribbling -- like tons of saliva BUT my mouth feels dry? Even if I drink water still feels dry even though I have tones of saliva. So ... weird and contrary one to the other.

TTCBABYG2015- I'm fx for you that you ovulate today instead and that his swimmers get that eggy! It's actually pretty sweet of you to dog sit for a friend and put your own plans second. You're pretty amazing and I hope this cycle is your lucky cycle!

I hope I ovulate soon then! I'll start taking my OPKs and hope for the best.

8-10DPO today had a slight temp dip and I've got some sharp pains running through my breasts. I'm starting to get kinda hopeful about this cycle as the sharp pains are a huge symptom for me when I'm pregnant!

TTCBABYG2015- I'm fx for you that you ovulate today instead and that his swimmers get that eggy! It's actually pretty sweet of you to dog sit for a friend and put your own plans second. You're pretty amazing and I hope this cycle is your lucky cycle!

I hope I ovulate soon then! I'll start taking my OPKs and hope for the best.

Thank you! That's super sweet of you. I'm hoping this is your cycle as well. I have my FX extra hard for you. I know you understand my struggle of this horrid wait until the end of the month to test :hugs:

My period still isn't here, my cycles can be irregular but I'm sure it was due about 2 days ago. I also have really tingling nipples which is different.

However, my cervix is super hard and low and veryy open. I also don't feel any fatigue or nausea like last time. So I don't know if it's worth walking to get a test.

I'm a big Disney fan! I live right by Disney world although we don't go much, but we will be going in November!

I've a rather gross tmi question. I've been cramping which is a little early but when I wipe I have cm that is like the consistency of egg white although it's a little murky, not that transparent. I assume I'm going to be fertile soon then? FF says tomorrow is the start of my fertile window.

Yep this is your fertile cm starting hun. Mines goes from like a mix of cloudy/creamy ewcm then peaks at the super clear ewcm then back cloudy then nothing. Gl xx

Hi all, can I join? I'm on cd 19. Not sure when I o, it's our 1st month ttc and haven't used anything other than guessing at fertile period. I'll be testing on the 25th. Happy to have found you all, 2 weeks has never felt like such a long time!

Went to buy a test and I'm in shock, total clear bfp within seconds!

I'm delighted but just a little worried because as mentioned my cervix is low rock hard and has been really open for the past few days and still is. Other than tingling in nipples I have no symptoms. With my son I was nauseous, exhausted with huge painful boobs by this point.

Wow tinkerbelle, congrats. Try not to worry about CP, when mine was super high a few days ago I googled to see what it meant and the consensus was that CP is not an accurate signal of pregnancy. I see you are a mom, so I also noticed that it says if you have had children in the past, your cervix may never be properly closed, so I wouldnt let that bother you.

I'm 4 weeks today, and I've had few symptoms too. A bit of cramping, a bit of heartburn, a headache here and there, but nothing ott. Good luck.

Congrats tinkerbell.

Afm, nothing here. Another bfn this morning.

Yay tinkerbelle congrats!! Don't worry about CP. It only really means something if it is soft and high and even then it's not definite. It takes some women well into pregnancy to have their cervix show as pregnant. Glad you decided to test! Congrats!

Thanks ladies :) I'm also getting on-off cramps similar to the ones I get in the run up to AF. Could my body be a bit confused since it should be round that time?

congrats tinkerbelle!!!!

ladies i promise this is my last test. i just really wanted a nice dark line and i'm so excited about it.

21 dpo, 5 weeks pregnant.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=903307&d=1444826259

congrats ladies!!

ignore cp, mine always goes super soft and high and af comes lol.

erghhhhh... come days speed up only cd12 still ages to go. hate having such long cycles =(

phewwww I think I'm all caught up!

welcome new gals and congrats on BFPS! we are up to 9 already and haven't even made it to the halfway point this month - I'm so excited to see that number keep growing :happydance::happydance:

although I'm exhausted from some crazy times in Vegas, I am feeling really good about my TTC journey. I had my Dr appt last week. As expected, my Dr was very aggressive with figuring out what's going on. I got my bloods taken that day and he called me the next morning. He said that my hormone panel looked great and that the symptoms I'm experiencing may be left over from my methotrexate shot (a type of chemo used for ectopic pregnancies) or from stress. I don't feel stressed really - every month I'm convinced I'm pregnant and then just feel sad when I'm not, but I think stress must be playing a role. I relaxed by the pool most of the weekend, got a massage and facial, and really think I just need to keep up with these type of things to relieve some of the stress. As predicted, I think I am O'in early this month (guessing today is the day but will see what today's OPK says - I'm expecting it to go lighter).

So overall just feeling refreshed. Glad that my hormone levels are normal and now just trying to be calmer about the whole process. My temps got messed up from Vegas - traveling, drinking, not sleeping, time difference, hot weather and sun etc, but back on track now after I had to discard 1 :blush: I can see my SO's point about not traveling close to O. I had EWCM the first day there and panicked. Luckily I packed my OPKs and they were negative. Was going to BD every other day this month, but did already panic there and can't resist BDing when I know I'm fertile. hopefully this is it. so much :dust: on this thread so I think my chances are good!

xoxo

Can't wait for husband to return from work so I can tell him :)

Kind of wish I'd tested a couple of days back as it was our wedding anniversary so I could have wrote it in the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->