46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Have you called your doctor jgo? That's crazy..

I had a thought today (I know that's never good). I am anywhere from 8-10 dpo. I did not have high hopes for this cycle. Just a gut feeling. But getting watery cm today. I know people get a dip in temp during implantation, wondering if it's possible to get fertile cm also..? Checking my cervix showed a light brown tinge to my cm. Probably nothing but wondering if anyone else has noticed that or heard of fertile cm during implantation.

And no I don't temp and I definitely already ovulated..

:hugs: I
'm sorry Jgo...sounds like you def need a hormone panel drawn since the Provera didn't start AF.... Something def up!

She actually gave me progestin... idk if that's the same or what, but it didn't work. She's out all week at a conference too so... more waiting.

Gina I get fertile type cm every cycle before af. This cycle it almost dried up and that was my bfp. Basically it completely depends on your body

And jgo omg I can't believe you still haven't got af! I'm so sorry Hun :(

Jgo oops sorry
I really hope she figures something out cuz this is beyond crazy.
I was doing the natural progesterone cream, and literally started spotting the 2nd day off, and have AF on third day off now. I have 6 day cycles but prog cream extends :af: until you stop ( went to day cd34)
Not sure if it's worth trying for you, but I def get a bleed as soon as I stop it, and last time I only used it 3 days I think:shrug:
I'm really sorry Sweetie:(

I also use natural progesterone and really like it. I use it to bring on af. Typically i take it for 7 days then stop af arrives 3-4 days later. I did have one cycle after 5 days af started.

Jlm- congrats on the new man!

Jgo- wow, I cannot believe af didn't arrive. I am so sorry to hear that. Something has to give.

My af is a lot longer than usual, probably from skipping af last month. I'm over it already. All I want to do is have some fun with my dh b4 it's time to get down to business.

hiiiii ladies I'm baaaaaack !

recharged, refreshed, and ready to go! lots to update on but trying to catch up. hope I've got all the new ladies! feel like there are so many bfps already with so many more to come!

xoxo

Tarr- Sorry you didn't get that BFP hun, I had a feeling like you'd get it but I'm glad we are in this together :hugs:

JLM- New man!? Should we ask for juicy details or pretend we aren't that nosy? ;)

jGo- Sorry you've been having so many problems with your cycle but I do recommend you get some blood tests done, maybe your thyroid isn't in sync?

TTCBABYG2015- I'm so sorry hun, this cycle seems like it's SO long and dragging on, really having long cycles makes TTC much more time consuming and stressful, I'm on CD13 and not going to ovulate for another week at least :/

Bee- Welcome back! We got back at the same time it seems! I didn't really go anywhere though so.. you win! :happydance:

AFM- This week will HOPEFULLY be better, I had a skin infection on my foot last week and I'm on very strong antibiotics right now, it just came out of no where too! Also my phone stopped charging, 2 useless trips to the Apple Store later, and they wouldn't help much.

Hopefully being on antibiotics doesn't hurt my chances of conceiving? I'm hoping it'll make my uterus more "sperm friendly" though. Who knows!? :nope:

ALSO, I watched "Inside Out" and I cried like a little baby, actually more than a little baby. I hate Disney! They hit me in the feels.:cry:

I feel like antibiotics shouldn't hurt anyrhing. They always say when your on birth control if you have to take antibiotics to not have sex because they cancel each other out and you will end up pregnant so maybe it will help! Lol. Sending baby dust!

Campn - you should be good! Sorry about the foot thing...and yesssss girl...the new man is QUITE talented....in ALL ways :bunny:

Yay TWW! 1 DPO over here! I would like to join you ladies in the waiting game!! I'll be testing the 24th! (Maybe earlier if AF doesn't seem to be coming)

This cycle I took 100mg of soy isoflavones cd 2-6 and for the whole cycle a b complex and extra b6 on top of my normal prenatal. I was trying to encourage earlier O-ing... Which seems to have worked and also trying to lengthen my LP (which was the biggest concern since I only had an 8 day LP last cycle)

Hi October girls :wave:

Thought I'd have a week break. Now back, AF is over, temping is going well and I'm preparing for the BD to commence this weekend!

Hope you're all well!

This post will be tmi:
I'm 6 dpo and have the most creamy cm ever. I can't remember what my tww was like almost 11 years ago.. Hahahaha. I was always under the impression that cm dries up at this point in the game BUT mine has done the total opposite! Like the quanity increases daily. Anybody want to shine some light upon that?!

Dont know if it means anything, but from about 6dpo and up to now, I have had lots of lotiony cm, kind of watery but not clear like water, there is loads of it. I got a BFP at 9dpo.

Hmmm.... so I got an HCG trigger shot last Monday... tested out of my system by Friday - well today without FMU it's a slither of a line. You can't see it but it's there. I am 6dpo/7dpo FF keeps changing it! CD23 .... could it be possible? I am kind of huh. Weird thing is my LH is up again too? I am just eager to test things.. No judging :)

So OPK almost positive and HCG shadow - like the line wants to be there but it's not.
OMG. Could this be my cycle after almost 3 yo of trying!

Hmmm.... so I got an HCG trigger shot last Monday... tested out of my system by Friday - well today without FMU it's a slither of a line. You can't see it but it's there. I am 6dpo/7dpo FF keeps changing it! CD23 .... could it be possible? I am kind of huh. Weird thing is my LH is up again too? I am just eager to test things.. No judging :)

So OPK almost positive and HCG shadow - like the line wants to be there but it's not.
OMG. Could this be my cycle after almost 3 yo of trying!

FX'd that this is it. When will you test again? Xx

ALSO, I watched "Inside Out" and I cried like a little baby, actually more than a little baby. I hate Disney! They hit me in the feels.:cry:

Omg we saw that in a theater and I was sobbing with my dd. My dh made fun of us lol. I swear I cry all of the time now...during movies, commercials even songs lol. It was a good movie though but Disney always gets me to shed a tear.

I'm a big Disney fan! I live right by Disney world although we don't go much, but we will be going in November!

I've a rather gross tmi question. I've been cramping which is a little early but when I wipe I have cm that is like the consistency of egg white although it's a little murky, not that transparent. I assume I'm going to be fertile soon then? FF says tomorrow is the start of my fertile window.

Morning ladies, back from the sort of nice long weekend. I'm sorry for those that AF got and congrats to any new BFP's!!!!

Me: I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow, last time we got a chance to BD was Sunday and sadly because I'm dog sitting for a friend, I won't see OH again until Friday. Hoping by some crazy chance his boys are ready for that egg tomorrow. It's been a rough month already and not having high hopes because of all the stress but, I still am keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm a big Disney fan! I live right by Disney world although we don't go much, but we will be going in November!

I've a rather gross tmi question. I've been cramping which is a little early but when I wipe I have cm that is like the consistency of egg white although it's a little murky, not that transparent. I assume I'm going to be fertile soon then? FF says tomorrow is the start of my fertile window.

I would say that's probably fertile cm that you are getting. Doesn't always have to be clear from my understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->