46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Gina- Go get some!! ;)

Magical- Fx for you girl!!! :hugs:

Drum- thank you!! It was so much fun to dress up! What is the 24hr method??

AFM- Spotting has officially started, AF will be here in about 2 days.
Here's to sweet November! My birthday (and bees!) month! I know it will eventually happen and we will get that second pink line, maybe now is just not the time? I was talking with DH about trick or treating next year with wearing a baby in a sling 😍😍😍😍 heart eyes! Come on little soul!

Well ladies I'm back down to earth ! Spotting picked back up and cramping started. Af should be here when I wake up tomorrow on my bday :( just not fair - camp too!! What is up with that!?

Yay for other bdays this month too. Maybe we will just get belated gifts? My due date is next month so this is my last chance. Not sure how I'll get through it without being pregnant.

Going to look into this 24 hour thing....

You ladies are so great here. Maybe feeling pms emotional but really your support has been wonderful for me !
Xoxo

Argh no stay away af !!! So keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies.

Me - uti feeling gone (thankfully) not really feeling anything this morning abit crampy. Had a bit of better nights kip but still feeling so tired.

So my temp went up today, not what I was expecting. I'm feeling pretty sickly. My throat is sore and my head is pounding so I'm thinking I may have a slight fever. Plus I didn't sleep well at all. We managed to dtd and will again today just in case. I really hope I didn't O yesterday.

Are your temps meant to drop for ovulation? Sorry I'm very slow trying to understand temping

Ciz- yes they drop during ovulation and rise after.

Bee- I am so sorry af came :hugs:

So sorry AF Came Bee :hugs: can't stand it when she rears her ugly head.

Take a day to hate the witch with all your might, but then it's onto get that November BFP. Your BFP is so close I can smell it!

Good luck to all ladies waiting to O and test. I am rooting for you all :dust:

Morning ladies....I couldn't even catch up with the thread simply because my brain is still processing that...I GOT A BFP THIS AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to send the pictures to myself so I can upload them. My hands are shaking.

Morning ladies....I couldn't even catch up with the thread simply because my brain is still processing that...I GOT A BFP THIS AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to send the pictures to myself so I can upload them. My hands are shaking.

Omg!! Congrats!!! Such a lucky thread!!!! H&H 9 months!

omg omg omg!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: amazing news!! congrats love!!!! :happydance:

OMGGG!!

Congratulations!

Hugs to everyone feeling a little down in this journey. It's a tough one.

Happy birthday campn and bee! Hoping for late birthday presents for you both.

Fx for all the ladies waiting.

11dpo- Af is supposed to appear on Thursday for me. I usually start spotting on Wednesday so honestly I just feel like waiting instead of wasting another FRER test. If no af by Friday then I'll test. I have my cheapie sticks that I will use until then.

In the way of symptoms, I feel pretty much like I did last month. Same symptoms, a little crampy, bbs hurt. Nothing that screams BFP unfortunately.

When af shows (already feeling out) my next test date will probably be November 29.

not marking your test date just yet :winkwink:

good thinking with the testing. every month I get a little less obsessed and test less and later. But my fingers are tightly crossed for you - in fact everything is since still no BDing over here :haha:

thanks for the bday wish!!

Line.jpg
I took this one first thing this AM and I seen the line but, I was doubtful because of the blue dye and it was 7AM, I figured my eyes were playing tricks on me.

So before work I went to CVS and picked up a FRER with a digi, took it when I got to work and...
Digi.jpg

Happy Birthday Bee & Campn <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"