46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Another BFN for me at 11 DPO. Really it doesn't upset me anymore, after a few cycles it just becomes normal.

On to the next.

Average day most people get their bfp is 13dpo.... Don't give up your temps look great ( I was negative 11dpo and 12 dpo... Finally got a squinter 13dpo.) hang in there.

I agree! A day can make such a difference. I had a BFN, stark white, and the next day had a line. A day can make such a difference...

Thank you sweet ladies! I appreciate you giving me much needed hope!

I hope you all had a great Halloween!

I was a Hawaiian and kept saying aloha and mahalo all night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 5
Thank you sweet ladies! I appreciate you giving me much needed hope!

I hope you all had a great Halloween!

I was a Hawaiian and kept saying aloha and mahalo all night!

How cute!!! Very beautiful!!! Looks like you had fun!!!

Checking in while at the Halloween party because I actually had brown spotting today and am kinda freaking out? I've never had spotting start this early. I always will get af the day after spotting so I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings ....ah!

:hi: Hope everyone is doing well, will have to go back and catch up on everything.

AF hit so will be testing around the 24th at the latest. Babydust to you all.

Camp you look beautiful!

Bee, when is af due? That is a good sign! It could be IB. If it's brown it's old, which means it may be IB left over from Implantation! Eeek! That's exciting! Any cramps?

Maybe 7dpo.... feel like uti happen urge to need a pee straight after going and so tired.

Hope you all had a great weekend x

just adding in here at 10dpo with dd i got a stark white and my first positive was 12dpo. and SUPER faint. dh told me i was nuts.

also this time around, i got spotting on 11dpo, and got my bfp on 12dpo.

AF finally got me ladies. On to the next cycle. I'll probably be testing around the end of the month again, maybe the 30th? I got a BFP on the 30th of November 2013 when we conceived our daughter. Maybe that's a good sign hat I might repeat it again this year?

Lots of luck next cycle squirrel

Sorry squirrel - I should be right behind you ... And testing that same day too - cycle buddies :)

Thanks for all of the input ladies ! I actually woke up to no AF... She's expected on Tuesday so it's early for me. And I haven't had any cramps yet although I will say I've had a few cycles in the past where she's totally snuck up on me. Not often but I have! If she's not here by the end of the day then I'll really be wondering, but for now I'm thinking this is a weird cycle and she will be here soon ...

Oh and because my temp took a total nose dive too. Which also never happens. Normally drops mid cycle and gradually. So it's just a weird month all of a sudden!

Fingers crossed af stays away beemeck

Just seen you've changed group to autumn testers af possibly due 8th for me - but no doubt I'll be breaking out the tests from 5th lol

Bee- count me in with you and squirrel! Probably testing end of November too if I'm lucky! Knowing how long my cycles are, I may be testing early December!

I've decided to start taking vitex and maca root, and try soft cups. Hopefully my luck changes next cycle.

Campn- you looked pretty!

Bee- with to brown discharge and the dip, I'm thinking implantation. FX'D for you.

Squirrel - I'm so sorry :hugs:.

Afm- I FINALLY got a positive opk :happydance:. I feel so much pressure too. I expect another drop in temp tomorrow. Thank goodness I'm almost in the tww!!!

ciz -- yay, that seems just around the corner! lol easy for me to say, I know. UTIs are the worst. hopefully you can get meds for is asap so you get some relief. TTC has us BDing waaaay too much :nope:

campn - meant to tell you you looked great last night! love it :) also.... your temp keeps creeping up. I'm still not giving up on you either....

smille - YESSSS finally :happydance: I know, there is so much pressure, especially when you have THAT much anticipation leading up to it.... try and relax and if possible, try and make it fun. TMI but you know that's when I watch my videos then call for SO so I'm reeeeeeeally ready to go :blush:

AFM - girls, I'm going NUTS. now I'm totally convinced :dohh: not a speck of blood today. yesterday was really just brown CM. Not a lot at all. Once I saw it, I took my temp to see. I was up and moving but my temp was 97.1!!! It hasn't been that low since my pre O dip and that was my first thing AM resting temp. I did find it interesting that my temp this morning was higher still and while I was reading just a little bit ago (just laying around on the couch) I took it again and it's back to 98.5 :wacko: so needless to say, there is no hope for me. The next couple of days (and mostly today) are gonna be killing me. I'll prob test tomorrow morning and see.... TBH, I felt AF brewing at 8 and 9 DPO and thought, wow it's early. But after 9DPO, nothing. haven't felt her anywhere near.....

:juggle::fool::headspin:

I've officially gone nutso.

Thank you ladies! We had so much fun trick or treating. DS made it his job to collect candy, then once at home he didn't even care for it! I tried to offer him some m&ms out of pity (pity cause of the fact that me and DH will devour all his candy!) but he didn't eat it! I was like well okay then!

My temperature is so high, but it always gets so high like that around that time, it fools me thinking maybe I AM pregnant but nope, it's just mean! I want AF to start so I can move on!

Bee- That sounds confusing! I'm sure it's totally okay for you to go nuts like that! But you could have just implanted with the spotting, also would explain your BFN! Fx for you!!!

ciz -- yay, that seems just around the corner! lol easy for me to say, I know. UTIs are the worst. hopefully you can get meds for is asap so you get some relief. TTC has us BDing waaaay too much :nope:

campn - meant to tell you you looked great last night! love it :) also.... your temp keeps creeping up. I'm still not giving up on you either....

smille - YESSSS finally :happydance: I know, there is so much pressure, especially when you have THAT much anticipation leading up to it.... try and relax and if possible, try and make it fun. TMI but you know that's when I watch my videos then call for SO so I'm reeeeeeeally ready to go :blush:

AFM - girls, I'm going NUTS. now I'm totally convinced :dohh: not a speck of blood today. yesterday was really just brown CM. Not a lot at all. Once I saw it, I took my temp to see. I was up and moving but my temp was 97.1!!! It hasn't been that low since my pre O dip and that was my first thing AM resting temp. I did find it interesting that my temp this morning was higher still and while I was reading just a little bit ago (just laying around on the couch) I took it again and it's back to 98.5 :wacko: so needless to say, there is no hope for me. The next couple of days (and mostly today) are gonna be killing me. I'll prob test tomorrow morning and see.... TBH, I felt AF brewing at 8 and 9 DPO and thought, wow it's early. But after 9DPO, nothing. haven't felt her anywhere near.....

:juggle::fool::headspin:

I've officially gone nutso.

The uti feeling has completely died down now but I'm still not passing much when go to the loo. Lol I would put it down to too much bding if it wasn't for the fact we haven't had any since Wednesday haha so it's completely out the blue. Hoping it's a good sign ( haha is that even possible for uti)

Haven't got a clue about temp talk hun sorry but brown cm sounds promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->