46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

What do you think ladies. Is the bottom one positive? I got a positive on a more expensive brand yesterday and am pretty sure I have O'd today but for some reason these cheapies are just figuring it out lol.

Attachments

• 20151101_155032.jpg
    20151101_155032.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Looks good. Trust the more expensive brand. Most opks say you ovulate right AFTER you get the positive...12 to 48 hrs. most times but could be less...

After O, my OPKs begin to lighten up again.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to join this thread. This is my first cycle TTC after back-to-back losses. I had a CP in August and a missed M/C in April. On progesterone this time around. Hoping that will do the trick.

This is cycle day 12 for me. Just waiting for a positive OPK. Tender boobs today but no CM whatsoever.... DH has a bad back, so we can't BD like rabbits. Timing is everything. Was hoping for that positive OPK over the weekend. Oh well.

Pregnancy testing on November 17th!

Eeek magical! Exciting! Can't wait to see your test.

Gina, I would definitely trust the more expensive one! But I would also say you're probably ovulating today if you got the positive yesterday and your surge is still being picked up on that bottom OPK. BD time!

Thanks we DTD last night so feeling pretty good about timing! :) I didn't think the cheapies were gonna get positive at all but it was my last more expensive one that was positive and I'm not buying more lol. Just surprised me to see the cheapie go positive today after I already feel that I O'd

Gina , Smille and Unicorn almost to the 2WW! Babydust!

Ajr and Squirrel :hugs: sorry ladies. November will be our month!

WannaB sorry I missed it, but Congratulations, mommy!

Campn love the costume, FX for you, still a couple of days!

Magical , Campn and Bee really hoping we all see your BFPs in the next few days.

CD6 here and guilt tripping hubby into another month of let's just try the 24hr method :haha: Well it is my birthday month so he didn't refuse. Opks on hand so ready to O.

Gina- Go get some!! ;)

Magical- Fx for you girl!!! :hugs:

Drum- thank you!! It was so much fun to dress up! What is the 24hr method??

AFM- Spotting has officially started, AF will be here in about 2 days.
Here's to sweet November! My birthday (and bees!) month! I know it will eventually happen and we will get that second pink line, maybe now is just not the time? I was talking with DH about trick or treating next year with wearing a baby in a sling 😍😍😍😍 heart eyes! Come on little soul!

Gina- Go get some!! ;)

Magical- Fx for you girl!!! :hugs:

Drum- thank you!! It was so much fun to dress up! What is the 24hr method??

AFM- Spotting has officially started, AF will be here in about 2 days.
Here's to sweet November! My birthday (and bees!) month! I know it will eventually happen and we will get that second pink line, maybe now is just not the time? I was talking with DH about trick or treating next year with wearing a baby in a sling 😍😍😍😍 heart eyes! Come on little soul!

Dh and I were talking about cute baby costumes for next year too. I know we'll get bfps soon. It has to happen.

Campn, DTD right (or as close as possible) at the 24hr mark daily. It's supposed to provide the 'freshest' possible swimmers. There are a few studies that suggest it also can help the female body hormonally prepare for a lo, by registering the sex increase. Basically our bodies figure out what we're trying to do. I stumbled on it cycle before last and thought why not. It does mean that you have to get creative though, hubby loved it but was almost late to work twice lol.

When is your birthday? Mine is the 16th. Really hoping for a late surprise, if not Christmas will be a challenge this year.

Well ladies I'm back down to earth ! Spotting picked back up and cramping started. Af should be here when I wake up tomorrow on my bday :( just not fair - camp too!! What is up with that!?

Yay for other bdays this month too. Maybe we will just get belated gifts? My due date is next month so this is my last chance. Not sure how I'll get through it without being pregnant.

Going to look into this 24 hour thing....

You ladies are so great here. Maybe feeling pms emotional but really your support has been wonderful for me !
Xoxo

Smille- what do you guys have in mind!? It is so hard to find costumes for the tiny babies! I remember with DS. Maybe a costume-pajamas type of thing??

Drum- this sounds promising! I'll also look it up! My birthday is tomorrow! November 2nd! Btw, my DH is also from Alabama, Huntsville specifically. We are thinking about taking a road trip there cause I've never been.

Bee- :hugs: you're my birthday, cycle and sadly, bfn buddy! We will get our glory day. I understand how it'll be hard when your due date is here and you're not pregnant, I don't pray much but I'm really praying you get pregnant before then! I couldn't do it without you girl. And all of you ladies, it's been so sweet knowing each one of you. It must be pms talk!

Time for a new cycle avatar picture?

:hugs: Bee I am so sorry, will be rooting for you this month. What a BDay gift a BFP would be.

If anyone is looking for the 24hr method look up the sperm meets egg plan, or SMEP, it is just a variance and they have a few of them, if that one does not work for you.

Got my new cycle pic ready to go ! The wedding pics just must not have been working for me. Superstitious much? ��

Campn Happy early birthday! I really hope you both can make it, absolutely beautiful in the fall/spring! Summers are the stuff of nightmares though.

Love the new picture Bee

Bee- look at you! You are such a total babe!! Dayum girl!!

I was just reading through your ttc journal, so many emotions here. Don't know what to tell you, but I'm sending you a super huge hug. :hugs: I totally believe you're already a mom. You deserve to be a mom very very much.

Hello! I was here in October but af got me oct 8th and today! Was supposed to have a Halloween bfp but that didn't work... So I'm due to test on Nov 27 for a thanksgiving bfp and if that doesn't work I'm getting an early christams present bfp! One of these holidays has to be a lucky one!!! Can you add me to your list... Again... Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->