46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Caved and took one of those curved FRERs. I thought maybe I could see something, but everyone is right - the glare on the window is awful! But when I angled it with the top away from me, I could see a line. Couldn't tell if there was color. Posting it here though I doubt anyone will see anything. Maybe I'll try a cheapie tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 24
I have found the new frers have a line on all of them. They put a indent on the back side of the strip where the line goes. I have taken a few apart. I am guessing its to help the dye or something. But I refuse to knowingly buy them anymore. Just be cautious with those. Hoping it gets darker for you!

All that fx must have helped because I got this very very faint BFP tonight.

I am overly emotional right now. All of you ladies have been more then amazing and each and everyone of you deserve your big freaking positive. Can't even count the times that I have felt out this cycle, practically no symptoms. All of you have been here along the way and I'm sticking around to see everyone get their BFP this month.

I can't thank you all enough for all the support.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 44
OMG! I SEE IT! I SEE IT! And I never see faint lines!!!! Congrats, love!!! You deserve it!!!

Ks- I'm with Gina, I swear I always think I see something on those new tests! I just ordered the old ones and I'll never use the new kind again! I always see the indent and think it's a line! BUT Fx that in your case it's a start of a BFP!!!

Bee- Happy birthday beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful day! DH took me to the mall and got me a Michael Kors purse I've been eyeing for like 6 months! I have yet to eat cake though!

Trr- OMG OMG OMG! Today is such a lucky day here!! Congrats hun!! :hugs: I know you were starting to lose hope, but I remember I told you my sister and friend got pregnant on cycle lucky #4! It must be your super pretty avatar picture with that lipstick, did the trick! ;)

AFM- bleeding has picked up, the ugly lady has started to sing! I'm officially out, I even took a digi this morning, don't know why, but it said not pregnant; so mean like, I was like woah you are rude! I'm glad this thread is going to continue though cause I like you ladies a lot!

And to the ladies with the BFPS, we will follow you soon in your first trimester forum! :happydance:

Sorry to hear about AF showing up, campn! Was hoping this month was your month!

I have found the new frers have a line on all of them. They put a indent on the back side of the strip where the line goes. I have taken a few apart. I am guessing its to help the dye or something. But I refuse to knowingly buy them anymore. Just be cautious with those. Hoping it gets darker for you!

Never knew that about these curvy FRERs! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a BFP with them, so gave up on them. Won't be buying those newer ones anymore.

Sorry to hear about AF showing up, campn! Was hoping this month was your month!

You're so sweet! You are magical indeed! It's okay though, with every BFN it brings me closer to a BFP! Right!?? Reading statistics about average time it takes makes me feel good about it.

This thread did beat the odds. Cause if only 20 women out of 100 get pregnant per cycle, and we aren't even a 100 yet and we have 20 BFP! So much baby dust on here! *heart eyes!*

Magical, get that BFP for us this cycle!

Aww.... thanks campn! I would be honored to bring another BFP to this thread! :) Seriously, though.... as much as I want a BFP, I'd be shocked all at the same time. I've seen so many BFNs this month, I can't even imagine another line forming. Still clinging on to hope, though.

Campn - I am so sorry hun :hugs:. We're in this together and we'll see 2 pink lines soon enough.

Trr-Congrats hun. H&H 9 mths!

Afm- I'm officially in the tww :dance:. I think my temp was off yesterday due to being sickly so I'm saying 1dpo.

yes smille!!! did you use softcups?

and trr congrats! i can't see it but taking your word for it.

ksquared hopin it's a line hun. like gina said the new ones suck so i actually didn't even do frer this time around, just used my wondfos.

Congrats trr!!

Campn, I really thought you were heading for a bfp. Your chart was gorgeous :( sorry ad showed lady - I hope this is your cycle!!

Afm: I was really hoping to see a temp rise today... Even tho these damn opks aren't doing a thing. Looks like I'm heading for another late O, if I O at all :(

Smille - hoping I'll be joining you in the tww soon & that this cycle is a far bit more normal length for us both after last cycles crapshow!

These test are getting a little darker right?? Far right one is from this morning (decided I need to do more than one a day, despite my docs lecture on only doing one)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
yes smille!!! did you use softcups?

and trr congrats! i can't see it but taking your word for it.

ksquared hopin it's a line hun. like gina said the new ones suck so i actually didn't even do frer this time around, just used my wondfos.

I did! !! I thought the were so easy to use. I used them both Sunday and yesterday.

Jgo - I see progression for sure. I hope you get a positive soon. Last cycle was a nightmare.

Afm- I am very sore. Last night I was very crampy and :sex: was not enjoyable because of it. Dh was not in the mood at all and took FOREVER. Ever since we got the SA results his drive has been terrible. Plus his long hrs at work aren't helping. My temps are showing I'm 2dpo but according to my cervix being soft and open yesterday, I'm going with 1dpo. I have been feeling crappy the past 2 days with a sore throat and body aches.

Thank you ladies!

I'm going to take another test in a couple days just to make sure there is progression but took a cheapie this morning and still have a faint line.

Everything that I can possibly cross is crossed for you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->