46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Breaks my heart for so many of you ladies here, as I feel the same way and know how it's like. I've decided to BD only a few times this cycle, only when I'm sure I'm about to ovulate, day of ovulation and maybe the day after, if even that.

I think stressing about BD isn't doing me or DH any good, he gets home from work super tired and cranky and then I tell him come on we've to right now, and the sex becomes so awkward... I think we'll keep BD to only night time, and after a drink :p

I think I'll also take a break from temping until a few days before ovulation...

Tbh, Bding is the hardest part of TTC for me. I've never had a high drive, so it's rough. SO is pretty into it since he has the drive of a teenage boy, but toward the end of Bding, I have to do a little work for it which frustrates me. Cause if he doesn't finish, it's as good as nothing. Def going to cut back this month too. Trying every other day. I say that every month, then panic that I'll miss it. The month we conceived, we only BDed twice! But it was our first month so we were more of, if it happens yay, if not oh well. Now I'm so desperate. But really going to try to cut back - we need to. I dread O week so much and that's not healthy :dohh:

Breaks my heart for so many of you ladies here, as I feel the same way and know how it's like. I've decided to BD only a few times this cycle, only when I'm sure I'm about to ovulate, day of ovulation and maybe the day after, if even that.

I think stressing about BD isn't doing me or DH any good, he gets home from work super tired and cranky and then I tell him come on we've to right now, and the sex becomes so awkward... I think we'll keep BD to only night time, and after a drink :p

I think I'll also take a break from temping until a few days before ovulation...

Yeah thats were I was two cycle ago too. I was getting aggressive and a bit *mean* to dh about bd on the RIGHT days and was forcing him to *preform*. I felt horrible after and he said no worries, but I feel bad still and feel like I"m turning in to a CRAZY woman. This is to much. So ya, last cycle we bd two times. Not sure how this cycle will go, guess I just need to talk to dr first about all of this. This will be cycle 6(7 months) after first MC now.. it's dragging and I'm not getting any younger :(

This cycle we had 0% stress during O, because I refused to tell DP anything. I was temping and he didn't know. I was doing OPKs and he didn't know. And once I knew I was in my fertile window, instead of talking about it, I initiated BD, and it was SUPER HOT and steamy! I even used pre-seed lubricant without him knowing! Now, I've been testing without him knowing... and even though I have experienced a little stress during test time, we as a couple have not been stressed out TTC. And to be honest, I think this is how I am going to continue my TTC journey (if I don't get a BFP this cycle).

I wish I could do that, magical. I've talked about my SO on another thread - he needs to know everything! And I try to withhold some of the info from him (o pains, temps, opks) and he gets frustrated with me. He wants to be on this journey together, and I get that, but sometimes it's too much for him to know every detail. He's already asked when my next predicted O date is :wacko:

i wish i had that option... but without intense and spoken tracking, we'd get no where. i have no idea how to find a stride that is less stressful doing this donor thing.

This cycle we had 0% stress during O, because I refused to tell DP anything. I was temping and he didn't know. I was doing OPKs and he didn't know. And once I knew I was in my fertile window, instead of talking about it, I initiated BD, and it was SUPER HOT and steamy! I even used pre-seed lubricant without him knowing! Now, I've been testing without him knowing... and even though I have experienced a little stress during test time, we as a couple have not been stressed out TTC. And to be honest, I think this is how I am going to continue my TTC journey (if I don't get a BFP this cycle).

wow that would be nice.. to me that's like a dream land but no where near reality. lol I wear my emotions (and stress) on my shoulder.. so my dh can also tell and he wants another baby even more then me so WANTS to know whats going on and asks often

Similar situation here Magical. We were always stressed out - always. The last cycle (and this one) have been better since we started committing to each other more, by not paying attention to everything and just having sex more. It takes the pressure off of having to do it for O.

I know that won't apply to everyone and to be fair the one and only time I have been pregnant, we were snapping at each other, sex life died and due to the depression of a family member's passing did not even know I was pregnant until 5-6weeks.

I think we put so much of ourselves into this that it is hard to stay sane much less sexually active, lol. It will happen for each of us though ladies.

yeah I think the worst part for me is I feel BD vs sex, is no fun. Like dh is a "pleaser" lol and well saliva is a big no no on ttc days.. so it's more like wam bam, get it done because with out that its just not enjoyable for me :/ sorry being honest and a bit tmi lol

yeah I think the worst part for me is I feel BD vs sex, is no fun. Like dh is a "pleaser" lol and well saliva is a big no no on ttc days.. so it's more like wam bam, get it done because with out that its just not enjoyable for me :/ sorry being honest and a bit tmi lol

ah ajr he sounds like mine! he is constantly wanting to make it super enjoyable for me and I'm so desperate that I won't risk the saliva. Then he gets bummed because he is a super pleaser and it's just a vicious cycle :wacko:

and he is also more desperate for a baby than I am, so he needs to know ALL of the details, ugh.

ah ajr he sounds like mine! he is constantly wanting to make it super enjoyable for me and I'm so desperate that I won't risk the saliva. Then he gets bummed because he is a super pleaser and it's just a vicious cycle :wacko:

exactly! that is where the stress comes in huh. The first few months where we did not really think about it, yeah ttc was great.. but once we "followed the rules" it's way more stressful and less enjoyable . Ugh :growlmad:

I think our men might be related :haha: WAY too much tmi, but mine figured me out :blush: and a few toys later... O is not so depressing lol

haha oddly enough (tmi) I am able to finish every time, even without the saliva :winkwink: So I know it's odd saying that I dread it - it's always fine once I'm into it. But I always compare it to working out. I dread it and hate when I feel like I HAVE to. But I always feel better during and especially after a workout. So I need to stop complaining , I know. I just miss doing it for the heck of it!

Tell me about it ladies. When not ttc dh and I generally dtd once a month. We both say how we wished we did more but neither of us needs it. DH works 2 jobs so he is always tired on top of him having hip problems (has had 7 surgeries on it, and he's 27..) this was our best month yet. 5 times this week. He only finished 3 or the 5 times but hoping it was enough. In august when I had my CP we dtd once the whole month. Dh just came home in a mood randomly. I just happened to O 2 days early. Wasn't even expecting to O at all yet but the next day I did. Then last month I had an urgent need to DTD and dh wouldn't even try. And sure enough, according to my AF that was the day I O'd. I was so pissed at him. Starting to get resentful. So we made sure to spend time together reconnecting before this month. It really does get stressful. Ttc should bring you together as a couple, not drive a wedge between you, but it seems after awhile that's whatvhappens. FX for all you ladies!

haha oddly enough (tmi) I am able to finish every time, even without the saliva :winkwink: So I know it's odd saying that I dread it - it's always fine once I'm into it. But I always compare it to working out. I dread it and hate when I feel like I HAVE to. But I always feel better during and especially after a workout. So I need to stop complaining , I know. I just miss doing it for the heck of it!

haha been married too long.. I"m a pouting school girl if I don't get to do what I want and just want it over.. :sleep:

I think stress gets the best of our men! It's lots of "pressure to perform"!
I get so sore and not being able to use lube doesn't make it fun, but I'm going to use pre-seed this cycle hopefully.

I've something weird to share, 2 months ago I dreamt that me and my sister got BFPS at the same time, she's been trying for over a year, had 2 miscarriages and found out she has a septum in the middle of her uterus, just a month ago she had it removed and her doctor told her she can try right away! So maybe I'll get my BFP soon enough, but with her! When I had that dream I was like what does that mean!? I guess now I understand it... She deserves the BFP more than me... Fx we both find out the same week!

Ajr right there with you. Our agreement for this 24hr method was it gets applied to the majority of the month. It does work for both our libidos but my inner high school self comes out at times like wth?

I think stress gets the best of our men! It's lots of "pressure to perform"!
I get so sore and not being able to use lube doesn't make it fun, but I'm going to use pre-seed this cycle hopefully.

I've something weird to share, 2 months ago I dreamt that me and my sister got BFPS at the same time, she's been trying for over a year, had 2 miscarriages and found out she has a septum in the middle of her uterus, just a month ago she had it removed and her doctor told her she can try right away! So maybe I'll get my BFP soon enough, but with her! When I had that dream I was like what does that mean!? I guess now I understand it... She deserves the BFP more than me... Fx we both find out the same week!

I get so sore too! I never hear others complain about that but I start feeling it really easily. :nope:

wouldn't that be so lovely! My sister is a good deal younger than me so I don't think we'd ever be able to share that experience together but that would be awesome! I really feel like the other half of us still around are going to get our BFPs this month. It would have been too crazy for 40 of us to get our last month I guess....

Campn every woman ready deserves their BFP. Hopefully your dream was right, and November will be the month for you both

Bee lol crazy and improbable but here's hoping. The only problem I have if we were that lucky is won't be able to tell my family the news until after the holidays. Other than that bring on the BFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->