46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Big Congrats TRR!!!

Campn, sorry AF hit you :-( next cycle is all yours, I feel it. I need you to come join me on the first trimester board!

Campn - I am so sorry hun :hugs:. We're in this together and we'll see 2 pink lines soon enough.

Trr-Congrats hun. H&H 9 mths!

Afm- I'm officially in the tww :dance:. I think my temp was off yesterday due to being sickly so I'm saying 1dpo.

Yay to the tww. =) x

Has anyone experienced this before. I always thought on the run up to af some women get breakouts/spots. I do occasionally not always but this time I had afew pop up but like over night they cleared up? Usually take a while. In fact my skin in general looks so much healthier. My mouth ulcers seem to be clearing up quickly too.

Gmorning everyone! Took a FRER with FMU. Not sure what to think about it. Theres something there...but what? I dont want to get excited just yet...8 dpo
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/36E212F5-A5F0-48F1-8330-AB0338CEF9F6_zpspshbskht.jpg~original

jGO- I definitely see a progression! It is getting darker. You won't get another crazy long cycle, I know it!! I second you testing twice a day, cause some surges are short and you want to catch it right when it starts since you need more time to plan with your donor!

Ciz- My skin always acts up before AF, it's one of my signs. It gets red and leathery, but since yours cleared up right away it's probably not AF!

Smille- Sorry you're not feeling great, but all of this sounds like ovulation pains so that's probably why! Good thing you BD!

Still so over the moon happy for wanna, TTCBABY, and Trr, and all the other BFPS here!

AFM- AF is here with vengeance. Took a warm bath and some ibuprofen for the pain but my mood isn't too great. Good thing I've Halloween candy ;)

Holliems that line looks very pink to me!! FX it gets darker!

jGO- I definitely see a progression! It is getting darker. You won't get another crazy long cycle, I know it!! I second you testing twice a day, cause some surges are short and you want to catch it right when it starts since you need more time to plan with your donor!

Ciz- My skin always acts up before AF, it's one of my signs. It gets red and leathery, but since yours cleared up right away it's probably not AF!

Smille- Sorry you're not feeling great, but all of this sounds like ovulation pains so that's probably why! Good thing you BD!

Still so over the moon happy for wanna, TTCBABY, and Trr, and all the other BFPS here!

AFM- AF is here with vengeance. Took a warm bath and some ibuprofen for the pain but my mood isn't too great. Good thing I've Halloween candy ;)

Thanks campn. Sorry to hear the witch has arrived. Wishing you lots of luck for this new cycle xx

Hollie- I see an ever so faint little something! Fx it gets darker!

thanks campn! i'll take all the positive vibes i can get today. i'm feeling super down about everything and worried about the delay in ovulation... hoping that against the obvious odds, i'll see that positive opk magically appear this afternoon... tho i know i'm dreaming. :dohh:

sorry AF is so vengeful =( hope it lets up a bit soon!

Hollie, that looks like a very very faint BFP to me! Which is what would appear at only 8dpo! I would wait a couple more days, say 10dpo, and do another!

jgo - those are definitely getting darker - you aren't making it up! :happydance: I experience so many emotions leading up to O time - all negative, so I understand the stress you are feeling but can't imagine added the donor to make it even more stressful. :nope: I'm glad you are doing 2 opks a day - just to be sure! FX, but it's looking good...

camp - AF is being so harsh with me too! It's so hard when it's like this during busy work days, ugh. At least I can rule out thin lining as a possible problem.... :dohh: so excited that you got the beautiful bag you've been eyeing up! I got my gifts early (the iwatch and the new 6s) but am still enjoying playing with them :haha:

holliems - I don't see anything yet, but I'm known for being late to the game. FX I'm wrong! (also it's plenty early :hugs:)

smille - tww hurray! sorry you are feeling shitty. thanks for the info about the SA too! I'm so over TTC mainly bc of the BDing part. I didn't have much of a drive to begin with, so every month is a struggle. It just gets worse when it takes longer for SO bc it reminds me that we aren't doing it "just for fun". I'm glad you got to DTD and hoping that these softcups bring you your bfp!

ciz - I can't be of much help because my skin breaks out all the time now :nope: It gets really bad around O time, so it's still recovering in the TWW. interesting that it cleared up so quick for you - hoping it's a sign!

TRR - CONGRATS girl! :happydance: giving us all hope. we are all going to have our turn, and this thread keeps getting luckier and luckier. so happy for you :kiss:

ksquared - believe it or not it's actually early for you too. Stalk FF and you'll see so many neg tests turning into positives later on! Your chart is looking great so I'm rooting for you! :hugs::happydance:

it looks like I may ovulate within the next day or 2. can I be added for testing on Nov 18th please and thanks.

congrats trr! h&h 9mths to you!

jgo - those are definitely getting darker - you aren't making it up! :happydance: I experience so many emotions leading up to O time - all negative, so I understand the stress you are feeling but can't imagine added the donor to make it even more stressful. :nope: I'm glad you are doing 2 opks a day - just to be sure! FX, but it's looking good...

camp - AF is being so harsh with me too! It's so hard when it's like this during busy work days, ugh. At least I can rule out thin lining as a possible problem.... :dohh: so excited that you got the beautiful bag you've been eyeing up! I got my gifts early (the iwatch and the new 6s) but am still enjoying playing with them :haha:

holliems - I don't see anything yet, but I'm known for being late to the game. FX I'm wrong! (also it's plenty early :hugs:)

smille - tww hurray! sorry you are feeling shitty. thanks for the info about the SA too! I'm so over TTC mainly bc of the BDing part. I didn't have much of a drive to begin with, so every month is a struggle. It just gets worse when it takes longer for SO bc it reminds me that we aren't doing it "just for fun". I'm glad you got to DTD and hoping that these softcups bring you your bfp!

ciz - I can't be of much help because my skin breaks out all the time now :nope: It gets really bad around O time, so it's still recovering in the TWW. interesting that it cleared up so quick for you - hoping it's a sign!

TRR - CONGRATS girl! :happydance: giving us all hope. we are all going to have our turn, and this thread keeps getting luckier and luckier. so happy for you :kiss:

Last night was painful to bd. I think this is the last time I'm ttc without the help of medical professionals. I am done with begging for sex and the constant arguing around this time. I think if he just puts the goods in a cup and let the drs do the work, it'd take a lot of stress off of us. I don't feel a connection anymore due to ttc.

well officially out :/ af started full force yesterday.. looks like a few others are in the same boat as me huh? Sorry (hugs)
Going to call dr's office today, with three kids its hard to get in to see her.. you can tell she is always an anxious as I am with at least two of my children running around her office.. going to see if we can make BOTH our lives easier and schedule a phone visit this month. I think I need to talk to her about scheduling a LAP again to go check my tubes. Years ago(I think it was like 11) I went in a she burned all the scare tissue off from my tubes caused by endo.. well 11 years and 3 kids later might need to get done again. Also need to talk to her why I get all these second lines, pretty convincible but faint FALSE positives. It's starting to get down right depressing and is effecting my every day. Like I thought false +'s were "rare" wht..I get them every month! and to get a full day of faint positives then BOOM, af starts a few hours later and the test I took after that was STARK white, no second line at .. I just really need to talk to her. This feels so unfair and I have no idea whats up with my body.

smille - tho with using a donor, the whole process is a bit different for me, i wanted to say that i feel your pain and i'm so sorry you are feeling the lost connection. tho sex itself isn't what's going to create a baby for my wife and i, we have become the couple who's only intimate when it's O week and then the demand of that makes us basically loose interest in each other. i'm begging her to please let us do more donations and to go get the goods from the donor (seeing as i have to do everything else, this is her one job) and she reaches a point where she just doesn't want to and i get so upset... it really sucks. at a time when you need nothing more than to feel good, supported, like they are ALL in this journey with you, and connected... and it becomes a vicious cycle of begging and disconnecting... it's just so hard.
i really hope this is your cycle, with all my might i hope it is.

Smille :hugs: DH and I had a bad patch at the start of this ttc journey. It helped when we 'spiced' it up. Do you think maybe a break, or other 'interests' might help? I am sorry you're having to deal with this, hopefully it gets better soon. Will be excited to see your BFP this month!

Trixie and Jgo :dance: not too long until the TWW. Babydust you two!

Holliems cannot load the pic until I get to my laptop, but FX there is a nice line and it gets darker.

Ciz hoping it's a sign, FX.

Campn hopefully AF gets easier on you. If not pull out a nice glass of wine. One good thing about having to wait is that we have a little more time before we have to quit.

Ajr :hugs: I am so sorry. Hopefully she'll have some answers for you. Please, keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->