4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

avanemo

Reaction score
NOT!

Determined to use all of my tests exactly how they are supposed to be used this month, I have two dollar trees that will obviously be negative (ner-duh Im only 4dpo)SDC13091.jpg. BUT I think I still used a tad too much pee on the first one, when I really just used 3 very small drops, I got absolutely no evap! Maybe I can keep this going as a NO-evap month? I wonder if I will miss them? haha....

Whos with me!? Lets try to keep this an evap-free zone!

Haha you're great!!! I'm saving you a seat on the baby train you know!!! ;)

Thank you!!!!! I sure hope I can join you, but as you know Im not very optimistic! Well actually I am very optimistic, but I am also realistic and I have yet to see anything come out of my dear husbands winky! :) I am going to keep hope alive tho because I have been told by many that stranger things have happened!

ON another note, how are you feeling?? I cant wait for your next scan!!! Im so happy things worked out, as I said they would the whole time! :D :happydance:

I am THE negative nancy, Debbie downer of this entire website I promise! But I'm trying to work hard on being positive because I drive everyone crazy being so negative sometimes. Of course my whole ordeal in August did not help any! How long have you been TTC?! I need to hear more of your story! I'm doing okay, came down with a cold and sore throat over the weekend but nothing else major to report except some bloating! Next scan is the 28th and you can bet I will be climbing the walls in that waiting room!! When my husband went with me on Friday for my early scan he said I had so much anxiety in the car all of a sudden he felt all of what I was feeling and almost went into a panic. He said I "emotionally hijacked him" lol!!!!!

I am THE negative nancy, Debbie downer of this entire website I promise! But I'm trying to work hard on being positive because I drive everyone crazy being so negative sometimes. Of course my whole ordeal in August did not help any! How long have you been TTC?! I need to hear more of your story! I'm doing okay, came down with a cold and sore throat over the weekend but nothing else major to report except some bloating! Next scan is the 28th and you can bet I will be climbing the walls in that waiting room!! When my husband went with me on Friday for my early scan he said I had so much anxiety in the car all of a sudden he felt all of what I was feeling and almost went into a panic. He said I "emotionally hijacked him" lol!!!!!

No you are not! You went thru a terrible thing and it is understandable that you are scared and cautious! No one faults you for that. I totally understand where you are coming from! Plus I really think its best to be realistic in this whole TTC game, thinking every month is IT and then crashing or believing in the faint nothing lines and then thinking you have a chemical- none of that is fun... Id rather be realistic and then HAPPILY SURPRISED! :)

My husband has severe diabetes and MAJOR nerve damage so his stuff doesnt work quite right and he feels like he "shoots it off" when we have sex, but I have yet to see any evidence of this! :) He doesnt want to become buried in testing at the dr, he believes if its meant to be it will be (he isnt TOTALLY sure he doesnt want me to himself once my two girls are grown and having another one is kind of starting over) but he is happy to not try, not prevent- even tho Im TOTALLY trying! haha... It seems as if I had a chemical in March, I had BLARING positive tests one day and then POOF negative... now if you followed me last month youd know I am a crazy scientist and I am TOTALLY capable of manipulating a positive on just about any test (insane I know) so part of me thinks I didnt know my powers and those were manipulated... But I never could manipulate one as dark as my march test last month so Im trying to look at that as hope that once in a while he sneaks a good one out!

The day before I believe I o'd he has a REALLY good day, 3x good! And it did SEEM to get wetter (totally TMI I know) so Im just gonna hope hope hope!

I am so happy for you, did I say that already?? And HILARIOUS about emotionally hijacking him! I think Ive done that a few times myself. We must keep our powers for good, not evil! But still- look at how powerful you are! :hugs:

Awww bless your sweet DH! My husband is borderline diabetic. His dad has full blown diabetes so we wonder if it's only a matter of time for him. So you have two girls already? How old are they? Maybe this will be your lucky month! You were so kind and helpful to me during my panic POAS episodes! I was freaking out. I did not think there was ANY way possible I could have gotten a BFP so soon after losing a freaking tube! I was expecting it to take 6 months or more! I think I even mentioned that at the beginning of my journal. I wonder if my angel baby in heaven sent me a gift to let me know he or she is watching over me?? My eyes water thinking about it. Anyway, you have such a nice positive vibe and I just love having you around on here!! I am crossing everything it's your lucky month! :friends:

OMG Avanemo I think I see a line on that test! Have you been having a runny nose, headaches, fatigue, more frequent peeing, and tons of bloating? I'm so SURE you ARE pregnant! :d Ok I'm kidding lol, but I can't wait to see your 9-11dpo tests!

OMG Avanemo I think I see a line on that test! Have you been having a runny nose, headaches, fatigue, more frequent peeing, and tons of bloating? I'm so SURE you ARE pregnant! :d Ok I'm kidding lol, but I can't wait to see your 9-11dpo tests!

Well... no... no runny nose or headache, but my butt itches and I heard thats a sign! :p hahahaha... I know- 9-11dpo is going to be KEEEEEEY. Honestly Im a firm believer that for me, if its not positive by 10dpo Im out as I only have a TRUE 13 day LP.... So by sunday, we will know! :happydance:

ADDENDUM: I Do not ACTUALLY have an itchy butt and I do infact take baths. Let that be stated for the record.

Woo Sunday! Maybe this week will fly by for me now since I can stalk you and see what your progress is!!! :haha: I hate wishing away my weeks during the holiday season dangit, but I just want to get this next u/s over with! :blush:

Well... no... no runny nose or headache, but my butt itches and I heard thats a sign! :p hahahaha... I know- 9-11dpo is going to be KEEEEEEY. Honestly Im a firm believer that for me, if its not positive by 10dpo Im out as I only have a TRUE 13 day LP.... So by sunday, we will know! :happydance:

ADDENDUM: I Do not ACTUALLY have an itchy butt and I do infact take baths. Let that be stated for the record.

LOL I love the disclaimer :) I think Sunday will be a good day...

Awww bless your sweet DH! My husband is borderline diabetic. His dad has full blown diabetes so we wonder if it's only a matter of time for him. So you have two girls already? How old are they? Maybe this will be your lucky month! You were so kind and helpful to me during my panic POAS episodes! I was freaking out. I did not think there was ANY way possible I could have gotten a BFP so soon after losing a freaking tube! I was expecting it to take 6 months or more! I think I even mentioned that at the beginning of my journal. I wonder if my angel baby in heaven sent me a gift to let me know he or she is watching over me?? My eyes water thinking about it. Anyway, you have such a nice positive vibe and I just love having you around on here!! I am crossing everything it's your lucky month! :friends:

Awwww, Diabetes is a BEAST, anything you can do to help your husband fight it please do. You would not believe the things my poor man suffers at just 35 years old, youd think he was 70 sometimes, seriously. Its so much worse of a disease then I ever realized! But if he is just borderline now that means it can be halted so PLEASE eat right! Food really is a killer for diabetics....

THAT BEING SAID... I am still hoping one of these months something happens! I do have two other children, but they are mine from a previous relationship....Its quite possible that my sweet man is not going to be able to have kids at all but I am going to give it every thing Ive got for the next year or so before I decide we are too damn old... :) My 4 year old LOVES being the baby so I can probably keep her that way forever.... :) And yes, I think your angel baby did send you a baby to heal your broken heart! It doesnt always work that way, but sometimes it DOES and why not you??? I think that is definitely what happened and that should give you even MORE reason to feel special! :hugs:

Aw, you are going to make me cry! I have a 3 year old girl! She is a mess!!! We'd love a boy this time around but I am telling you, after my ordeal in August I will take ANY healthy baby I can get. I just did a Chinese gender predictor thing and it said girl. We'll see! But I agree, diabetes is awful, my DH is just a little bit older than yours. He tries to eat right but he does need to lose a little weight. SHH, you didn't hear that from me! :haha: I just looked over my shoulder because I got paranoid he was in the room watching me type, lol! :blush: I hope you do get a BFP soon because you'll be my bump buddy whether you like it or not!!! :happydance:

oh wow, I didnt know all that *hugz*
good luck fingers crossed for you!! and rooting for an evap free cycle!!

Aw, you are going to make me cry! I have a 3 year old girl! She is a mess!!! We'd love a boy this time around but I am telling you, after my ordeal in August I will take ANY healthy baby I can get. I just did a Chinese gender predictor thing and it said girl. We'll see! But I agree, diabetes is awful, my DH is just a little bit older than yours. He tries to eat right but he does need to lose a little weight. SHH, you didn't hear that from me! :haha: I just looked over my shoulder because I got paranoid he was in the room watching me type, lol! :blush: I hope you do get a BFP soon because you'll be my bump buddy whether you like it or not!!! :happydance:

Absolutely bump buddy! and if I never get pregnant I can be your bump advisor! hahaha... I know what you mean about worrying they are over our shoulder, Im on here talking about how my 35 yr old mans winky doesnt work and how he likes to have sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, I live in fear he will one day hack this account! But then... lets be real.... the LAST thing they want to do is read about any of this! hahaha....

Chinese predictor was wrong for me, so maybe you will get a boy! did you do the kind of predictor that makes your age lunar? I Hear that matters! LOL... I am sure that girl or boy you will be over the moon! and yes, 3-4 yr olds are fun arent they?? hehe.... :hugs:

OH did you see my little experiment I did earlier today in another thread? I totally did an OPK to test the theory of it picking up pregnancy. That sucker turned SO dark SO quick I thought it was going to leap off the bathroom counter and fly away!!! :rofl:

Awww thank you! I am a plethera of details arent I! lol... Or some (like my husband) would say- I just talk too much! Im watching closely for your updates!!!!

"I know what you mean about worrying they are over our shoulder, Im on here talking about how my 35 yr old mans winky doesnt work and how he likes to have sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, I live in fear he will one day hack this account! But then... lets be real.... the LAST thing they want to do is read about any of this! hahaha.... "

I laughed so hard I cried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Right now my DH is downstairs singing "The sun will come out tomorrow" and it's pissing my daughter off SO BAD! She HATES when he sings. She is literally screaming at the top of her lungs for him to stop!!! :dohh:

I don't know... I think I might be Team Blue this time. We'll see! I was certain my DD was a boy, I even had dreams... we kept referring to her as "him" during my week 20 u/s and the tech was like "um.... you might wanna change that to her." We were in shock. Fun times. I sure hope to make it there again, and I hope you do too! Regardless you're my buddy. You are too fun not to have around! :happydance:

"I know what you mean about worrying they are over our shoulder, Im on here talking about how my 35 yr old mans winky doesnt work and how he likes to have sex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, I live in fear he will one day hack this account! But then... lets be real.... the LAST thing they want to do is read about any of this! hahaha.... "

I laughed so hard I cried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Right now my DH is downstairs singing "The sun will come out tomorrow" and it's pissing my daughter off SO BAD! She HATES when he sings. She is literally screaming at the top of her lungs for him to stop!!! :dohh:

I don't know... I think I might be Team Blue this time. We'll see! I was certain my DD was a boy, I even had dreams... we kept referring to her as "him" during my week 20 u/s and the tech was like "um.... you might wanna change that to her." We were in shock. Fun times. I sure hope to make it there again, and I hope you do too! Regardless you're my buddy. You are too fun not to have around! :happydance:

OMG my dad used to sing that song and to this day it kind of annoys me! hahahahaha... thats good for her! :) I am the total laugh to keep from crying kind of person, I mean life is funny... sometimes really sad, but if you look real hard you CAN find the rainbows behind every cloud... I wouldnt be able to deal with these criminals every day at work if I didnt believe that! I really do! So yes, buddys for sure! :)

Criminals at work!? I'm intrigued! What do you do? Obviously something with criminals! :haha: Right now I stay at home and am trying to finish my stinking masters in early childhood ed! I took a break during the ectopic disaster and I start again in a little less than 2 weeks. 3 more classes and then student teaching!

Awww thank you! I am a plethera of details arent I! lol... Or some (like my husband) would say- I just talk too much! Im watching closely for your updates!!!!

aww thank You hunny!!
and naa, you arent a plethera of details. LOL I frimly dont believe in TMI, even though at times Ill say Im about to give TMI LOL
and I have to agreee, I was LOL at the comment about your mans winky!! I dont think any mans winky works just right. some work well for some things,but not others...but all in all...aint no man got the perfect working winky..if they did, we'd not have dildos or sperm banks LOL (joking of course LOL ) ona serious note though...Its great he has such enthusiam to try!!! that is just awesome! I mean he could let it totaly ruin his sex life, but he doesnt. and with a will that good, he'll get the deed done one of these times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->