4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Oh my gosh you guys have really been going thru it! i really hope EVERYONE Is healthy at the same time very soon!!!

OMG you got pregnant breastfeeding, you should go to 3kiddos thread and help! I havent been sure she was ovulating because she hasnt had a period in at least 2 cycles but you can prob offer more information on that since you got pregnant breastfeeding!

oh man! you get some of the oddest evaps EVER! LOL

everyone here is doing better!! the 2 boys finished there antitiocis..but now my 12 yr old is all congested LOL hopping she goes the way I did and gets over it with out needing a trip to the docs. Me Im well...sick to stomach about 99% of the time. so long as Im not eating/drinking Im fine. but as soon as I try to eat, about 20 mins later Im dying LOL its quite interesting trying to nurse my 18 month old, with him all squiggly and what not and NOT get sick on him LOL

yea I got preggy BFing..this isnt my first time either. I got preggy with my 3rd, when my 2nd was 12 months and bfing. I got preggy with my 4th, while I was not only tandem nursing my 2nd and 3rd, but my 3rd was 18monts old. I got preaggy with my M/C when my 4th was 12 months and breastfeeding. and I got preggy with this one when my 4th was 16months and Bfing LOL
but I have no idea what is going on with 3 kiddos. I would think delayed O. Just cuz you menstrate once while BFing, doesnt mean itll happen again on regular intervals..or that you actually ovulated. its so hard to tell while Bfing, unless you are temping or know your body well enough to be able say with certiany if you Od or not, with temps. :(

Chrizma- you are just a baby making MACHINE good lawd! :)

Paroline, thank you for my tweak. Its crazy. Can you see a white line to the right of the pink line by any chance? Because on this other dollar tree test, it went pink AROUND the white test line?

Attachments

• IMAG0027-1[1].jpg
    IMAG0027-1[1].jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 19
Yeah-it looks like the pink wanted to highlight the fact that there was a big fat white line where all of us want pink to be lol

yea I can see it too!
oooooooh I HATE when they do that!!!!

morning all... maybe V potent swimmers that survived 6 days :wink: :haha:
I am just about in 2ww now I think if I go by my usual cycle length etc, but had no O cramping, or particular change in CM, so I don't even know if I OVd or not! will keep on with DTD ever other day I reckon

Just wanted to share the best christmas present ever...

https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/IMAG0144-1.jpg
:bfp: :happydance: got my BFP!

Thanks ladies :)
Breakingdawn can't believe you're nearly in 2nd tri!

Thanks ladies :)
Breakingdawn can't believe you're nearly in 2nd tri!

Me either but I am SO looking forward to it! I've had m/s since week 6!!!! :wacko: I think it is finally slacking off though. I get an NT scan in 6 days! :happydance:

YAY Holywood Mum! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo hoooooo!

Cheers ladies :) I've poas every day since bfp, can't help myself! Going to do another digi tomorrow, see if It's gone to 2-3 weeks :)

aww wow holywood mum!! I've not really posted much on this thread but followed avenemo's crazy evap line thread from last time, Im so happy to see you have your bfp! thats great! I also poas for about 3 weeks after bfp lol.. see you in first tri!! I only happened to check in on you guys and yay great news!

Aw thanks! I've just been dipping my toe in 1st tri.. going to pee on my last digi tomorrow andhopefully see 3+ :) other than that I've actually managed not to poas since Fri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"