4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

breakingdawn... Im in a masters program too and I work full time, two kids and a husband! whoooo do i feel you! Im a forensics expert/psychologist... its great... sometimes boring sometimes thrilling... i like that it changes up alot tho! I just try to make a difference... most days Im just doing paperwork and on BnB tho! GOOD LUCK finishing your classes, thats awesome- HIGH FIVE! hehehe....

chirizma... hahahhaha SO TRUE, Ive, ahhhhem, known a couple of other winkys, and in one way or another they all have their issues... lol.... but at the end of the day when you have a good man behind the winky it makes it all ok no matter how... different it is. :) hahaha.... TOO FUNNY! did you test again yet? :)

you guys are awesome! :)

I am never buying these again I test the way I should with them never had an issue with them til this month when I got blazing positives with progression starting faint. Only time I got two lines was when I was pregnant, or once with an ovary cyst which was super faint. Blood at er was 0 that night scan showed a cyst ruptured. But this month was convincing thought I got lucky and ovulated early.. but, nope not pregnant I am ovulating though. Glad, they didn't give you problems. I hope you get bfp in few days.

I am THE negative nancy, Debbie downer of this entire website I promise! But I'm trying to work hard on being positive because I drive everyone crazy being so negative sometimes. Of course my whole ordeal in August did not help any! How long have you been TTC?! I need to hear more of your story! I'm doing okay, came down with a cold and sore throat over the weekend but nothing else major to report except some bloating! Next scan is the 28th and you can bet I will be climbing the walls in that waiting room!! When my husband went with me on Friday for my early scan he said I had so much anxiety in the car all of a sudden he felt all of what I was feeling and almost went into a panic. He said I "emotionally hijacked him" lol!!!!!

No you are not! You went thru a terrible thing and it is understandable that you are scared and cautious! No one faults you for that. I totally understand where you are coming from! Plus I really think its best to be realistic in this whole TTC game, thinking every month is IT and then crashing or believing in the faint nothing lines and then thinking you have a chemical- none of that is fun... Id rather be realistic and then HAPPILY SURPRISED! :)

My husband has severe diabetes and MAJOR nerve damage so his stuff doesnt work quite right and he feels like he "shoots it off" when we have sex, but I have yet to see any evidence of this! :) He doesnt want to become buried in testing at the dr, he believes if its meant to be it will be (he isnt TOTALLY sure he doesnt want me to himself once my two girls are grown and having another one is kind of starting over) but he is happy to not try, not prevent- even tho Im TOTALLY trying! haha... It seems as if I had a chemical in March, I had BLARING positive tests one day and then POOF negative... now if you followed me last month youd know I am a crazy scientist and I am TOTALLY capable of manipulating a positive on just about any test (insane I know) so part of me thinks I didnt know my powers and those were manipulated... But I never could manipulate one as dark as my march test last month so Im trying to look at that as hope that once in a while he sneaks a good one out!

The day before I believe I o'd he has a REALLY good day, 3x good! And it did SEEM to get wetter (totally TMI I know) so Im just gonna hope hope hope!

I am so happy for you, did I say that already?? And HILARIOUS about emotionally hijacking him! I think Ive done that a few times myself. We must keep our powers for good, not evil! But still- look at how powerful you are! :hugs:
You and me both with having the issue with tests. Sighs, but mine still where never as dark as your in March. I can't wait to see your bfp

I am never buying these again I test the way I should with them never had an issue with them til this month when I got blazing positives with progression starting faint. Only time I got two lines was when I was pregnant, or once with an ovary cyst which was super faint. Blood at er was 0 that night scan showed a cyst ruptured. But this month was convincing thought I got lucky and ovulated early.. but, nope not pregnant I am ovulating though. Glad, they didn't give you problems. I hope you get bfp in few days.

awwww I know those lines you had are terrible! but its still so early! you are by noooo means out of the game! infact we are just about the same calendar day! stick with me kid, we will go far! **wink** really tho, stick with me and lets catch your eggie! :)

Good luck Op let's see some real bfp faint lines. I want to join in no evaluate month too.

awwww I know those lines you had are terrible! but its still so early! you are by noooo means out of the game! infact we are just about the same calendar day! stick with me kid, we will go far! **wink** really tho, stick with me and lets catch your eggie! :)

I and DH will have our fun soon.. but we have everyday covered. I not sure if i will test this month anymore lol. I want to see if this phycic is correct on concieving in Jan and bfp in Feb.. not wanting to waist money.

:friends:
Good luck Op let's see some real bfp faint lines. I want to join in no evaluate month too.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS for the no evap month! (so that means we have to swear off blue dye completely! and no opening FRER's lol)

we are in it together!

I am loving this thread!! lol I told myself I HAD to stay off bnb today to catch up on some editing I was wayyyy behind on but I got two albums done so I snuck over to peek and I can't stop laughing!! lol It's no wonder I never get any work done when I am on bnb!! I am anxiously watching for all of you to get your BFP's!! Within the last week, my sister, two of my cousins, my hubby's cousin and my sister's best friend all found out they are preggo too--all within a week of me finding out too!! It HAS to be in the water!! Go drink gallons girls! lol I want it so bad for all of you honestly. I am so proud of a no-evap thread!! I would have saved myself a lot of heartache if I had joined this!!! lol

I've met some wonderful ladies on here for sure! You all deserve big fat positives!!!!!!!!

I am loving this thread!! lol I told myself I HAD to stay off bnb today to catch up on some editing I was wayyyy behind on but I got two albums done so I snuck over to peek and I can't stop laughing!! lol It's no wonder I never get any work done when I am on bnb!! I am anxiously watching for all of you to get your BFP's!! Within the last week, my sister, two of my cousins, my hubby's cousin and my sister's best friend all found out they are preggo too--all within a week of me finding out too!! It HAS to be in the water!! Go drink gallons girls! lol I want it so bad for all of you honestly. I am so proud of a no-evap thread!! I would have saved myself a lot of heartache if I had joined this!!! lol

heheheh I understand everything you say here TOTALLY, I actually dont get as much work done during the 2ww either! if theres a rise on crime you know who to blame! haha... just because youre already up the duff doesnt mean you cant stay part of our fun! :D

I def wanna stay part of the fun!! :) You girls are just too awesome!!! And I LOVE seeing all the new BFP's! :)

That phrase just makes me laugh so hard!! I should have told DH by telling him I am up the duff just to see what he said!! lol

Of course I did! And I tested very carefully and YAY day two of no evaps!

:thumbup:

SDC13094.jpg

Are you sure? I see a shadow of a thick line on the top one...

Are you sure? I see a shadow of a thick line on the top one...

Ok bear with me you guys... but... have you ever noticed that sometimes when you put pics on this site they get a lil more of a line? Its like they have the saturation already turned up for us to FEED our line hunting desires!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

just because youre paranoid doesnt mean every one really isnt out to get you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->