4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

Oh my goodness, I can't imagine the heartache of testing on Christmas day to a bfn!! Maybe you could wait until the day after...

Since having my iud removed (which was paragard, not mirena, so supposed to have no impact on anything), my cycles were in the 40-50 day range, but last cycle was 33 days and seems like I'm set to O between CD 15-17, so I might be normalling out! Which would mean I'm set to test on Dec. 19th, which also happens to be my birthday. I don't think I could handle a bfn, so I might wait to see if af is late, what with my birthday AND Christmas in that same week. I'm hemming and hawing about it all.

Oh my goodness, I can't imagine the heartache of testing on Christmas day to a bfn!! Maybe you could wait until the day after...

Since having my iud removed (which was paragard, not mirena, so supposed to have no impact on anything), my cycles were in the 40-50 day range, but last cycle was 33 days and seems like I'm set to O between CD 15-17, so I might be normalling out! Which would mean I'm set to test on Dec. 19th, which also happens to be my birthday. I don't think I could handle a bfn, so I might wait to see if af is late, what with my birthday AND Christmas in that same week. I'm hemming and hawing about it all.

I STRONGLY recommend everyone take this month off! I think that it will really be so much easier if we do!

NOT take a month off BDing but take a month off testing or expecting a positive... then its just such a great pleasant GIFT if it happens, but if it doesnt- it wont be a world rocker... I think that testing on christmas will ruin it for us and then it will kinda ruin it for our loved ones because we wont be as JOLLY as we should be. I truly believe in the look away but do it like rabbits.... :)

:ninja::ninja:

I had a copper coil too - and conceived within weeks of being removed first two times - it hadn't occured to me that it would muck up my cycles, as I never had a period last two times, just got pg! so who knows in that case where it might lead - a mega long cycle in to the new year!

I STRONGLY recommend everyone take this month off! I think that it will really be so much easier if we do!

NOT take a month off BDing but take a month off testing or expecting a positive... then its just such a great pleasant GIFT if it happens, but if it doesnt- it wont be a world rocker... I think that testing on christmas will ruin it for us and then it will kinda ruin it for our loved ones because we wont be as JOLLY as we should be. I truly believe in the look away but do it like rabbits.... :)

:ninja::ninja:

See, i think half the issue for me is i'm just not that in to sex :blush: so that means we go from 1 or two times a month to WAY more and that's unusual for us. Which makes the whole thing more 'trying'

Hey ladies, how are we all doing? Any more pretty evaps for us? Or is everyone having a month off? I'm due to O in the next week I think - not sure really, aiming to DTD every other day and see how we do with that!
Hope you're all well :)
x

Hey ladies, how are we all doing? Any more pretty evaps for us? Or is everyone having a month off? I'm due to O in the next week I think - not sure really, aiming to DTD every other day and see how we do with that!
Hope you're all well :)
x

I took the month off, just hanging out to watch you guys 3kiddos :) I didnt have sex this week to be sure there was no reason to test or get preggo! I really needed a lil time off...

I cant wait to see your stuff in a couple weeks~! wooo hoooo! :happydance:

Ok tweaking doodle, I need you. LOL.... I want you to tweak this as proof for everyone that we can get NASTY evaps even when we test properly, and that you can pull pink out even when its negative! USUALLY I only get evaps when I oversaturate, or I mess or move the test... even if its after the test is dried I usually dont have lines unless I didnt test precisely... well not this time! I only tested because I found a test and Im an addict... lol... I KNOW Im not pregnant because I actually intentionall obstained during O time (plus the whole wonky winky thing)... the only time he even THINKS he came was on CD9 and we know thats too early...so this is def an evap! but isnt it a good one?? Paroline please tweak for our research purposes!

:hugs:
Btw, how are you tests going everyone?? no one has updated the thread!IMAG0009.jpg

diffinatly a good evap LOL

Im curious though, what CD do you normally O around?

That's a mighty interesting evap you have there........ Any idea what DPO you are? Morbid curiosity of course. ;)

I have no idea because I didnt do anything... but I DEF didnt have sex around the time of O... I would say I am... 6-7dpo. it is a very interesting evap isnt it!

That's a mighty interesting evap you have there........ Any idea what DPO you are? Morbid curiosity of course. ;)

is it still all pinky like that?
like when I save it, and pull it up in my photoshop the test area is all smudge in pink/orange color. did that smudeyness go away??

is it still all pinky like that?
like when I save it, and pull it up in my photoshop the test area is all smudge in pink/orange color. did that smudeyness go away??

the weird thing is theres no smudge on it in real life at all... but I saw that when I sort of tweaked it... that must be whats causing the evap... its just dark enough to see it on the test line! you know?

yea I know what you mean..Man that is one hell of an evap..or one hell of a pic of one LOL cuz Ive been playing with the pic and can still see it LOL ive even got it out,then been able to put it back on LOL crazyness!

I can totally see the evap in real life... but not the smudge... its making me crazy. But I am a little more sure its an evap now that I took another dollar tree test (its not the same brand tho, but I doubt that matters) and its got pink AROUND the white test line, so its def a BFN... I will take a pic when I get back upstairs... but its def negative. That is just the best evap I have ever gotten without flooding, drying, opening, etc. Nuts! How are you feeling miss preggy anyway? Looks like everyone stopped getting sick huh?? I sure hope so!

oh man! you get some of the oddest evaps EVER! LOL

everyone here is doing better!! the 2 boys finished there antitiocis..but now my 12 yr old is all congested LOL hopping she goes the way I did and gets over it with out needing a trip to the docs. Me Im well...sick to stomach about 99% of the time. so long as Im not eating/drinking Im fine. but as soon as I try to eat, about 20 mins later Im dying LOL its quite interesting trying to nurse my 18 month old, with him all squiggly and what not and NOT get sick on him LOL

Oh my gosh you guys have really been going thru it! i really hope EVERYONE Is healthy at the same time very soon!!!

OMG you got pregnant breastfeeding, you should go to 3kiddos thread and help! I havent been sure she was ovulating because she hasnt had a period in at least 2 cycles but you can prob offer more information on that since you got pregnant breastfeeding!

oh man! you get some of the oddest evaps EVER! LOL

everyone here is doing better!! the 2 boys finished there antitiocis..but now my 12 yr old is all congested LOL hopping she goes the way I did and gets over it with out needing a trip to the docs. Me Im well...sick to stomach about 99% of the time. so long as Im not eating/drinking Im fine. but as soon as I try to eat, about 20 mins later Im dying LOL its quite interesting trying to nurse my 18 month old, with him all squiggly and what not and NOT get sick on him LOL

Sorry!! I had company that wouldn't leave-I ended up reheating a lasagna from my freezer that was supposed to be for this weekend bc their kid was hungry and they looked at me like I was supposed to feed her :grr:

And you know how much I love this game! CD9 ovulation isn't unheard of, but you're so predictable with your cd15 ov that I know this is an evap. I see the streakiness (new made up word!) but there's more pink on the antibody strip than anywhere else

Attachments

• IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member