4dpo! Time to start peeing on tests and getting evaps! Wooo hooo!

:hugs: Was it better or worse this month with not testing early?

Much better! But just silly to be so disappointed of not POASing!! Anyway, like you said it might still be IB, if it doesn't get any heavier I'll POAS on Monday anyway - I have such a stash of tests not that a few ICs wouldn't go amiss...

Hi all I posted 2 tests from 10 dpo am and pm on my thread. how is everyones weekend?

I'm still not sure want2bmommy... Really hope that you get a definite answer soon!! I had the faintest ever bfp with DD2, so I know it's possible to see it, but so hard to distinguish lines on the computer screen (especially as my laptop screen is filthy!)

Anyway, I'm planning to POAS tomorrow anyway, bleeding/spotting or otherwise. I will not go a month without at least peeing on ONE stick... so I imagine a blaring white BFN or a nasty evap will be the answer. I'm hoping I've waited long enough that the answer either way will be definitive. I should be 12/13 dpo tomorrow. I seriously can't believe I made it this long! I really thought I would cave in before now, very pleased with myself for perservering!

Night all, roll on morning...

I'm so proud of you hollywoodmum! I'm hoping I can wait that long, but to me if I make it till 9dpo without testing I deserve a sticker :D

I want a sticker! Or just anything nice. Bleeding heavily :( dunno whether to just test for kicks. DH doesn't get why I'm sad.
I know we've been trying no time at all but after conceiving first cycle with both girls, i feel I've failed. and he's moving to germany ahead of us in Jan, so ttc will be near impossible for 4 months

well, I have an evap for you after all... decided to POAS anyway (I'd waited long enough!) i dipped two ICs this morning in same wee. Couldn't wait ten mins to check them as DH leaving for work, and girls wanted breakfast....
naughty me - went back to the tests nearly two hours later,

This is what I found. One obvious evap, one blaring pink line! wtf?! I know it's still bfn as the evap is so obvious, and it was same wee, not to mention the heavy flow, not to mention that it was WAY out of the time frame, but still I feel this faint glimmer of hope ignited. Why do I do this to myself?! testing and getting bfn was supposed to do exactly the opposite of this and obsessing and deluding myself - argh!!!
So avanemo, now you can tell me to "wise the bap" (a Northern Irish expression to mean wise up and quit fooling myself), and never to look after 10 mins, and not every line is a bfp etc...

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0012.jpg
    IMAG0012.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 16
Ohhh hunny I dont want to be a kill joy! :( It does sound to me like it has to be a very brutal evap tho, right? Because its the exact same urine sample, I dont think that it can mean its a positive... but I dont know, maybe take a digi or some kind of really conclusive test? Bleeding heavy, ontime, etc sounds like a period to me... and usually when women bleed during pregnancy its not heavy its just pink and spotty... you know? Im so sorry... it sounds like your circumstances are what are making you said- 4 months with out your hubby is hard! I would be so sad too! Remember that there is only a 20% chance to get pregnant under perfect circumstances, so that means you are in NO WAY a failure! I bet you that this month if you really make sure to do it for like the whole 2 weeks of fertile time, you will catch the egg! your odds go up every month! :)

Im here for you sweetie, and please- if you test again, post it! I def think you should test one more time, very carefully! :)

well, I have an evap for you after all... decided to POAS anyway (I'd waited long enough!) i dipped two ICs this morning in same wee. Couldn't wait ten mins to check them as DH leaving for work, and girls wanted breakfast....
naughty me - went back to the tests nearly two hours later,

This is what I found. One obvious evap, one blaring pink line! wtf?! I know it's still bfn as the evap is so obvious, and it was same wee, not to mention the heavy flow, not to mention that it was WAY out of the time frame, but still I feel this faint glimmer of hope ignited. Why do I do this to myself?! testing and getting bfn was supposed to do exactly the opposite of this and obsessing and deluding myself - argh!!!
So avanemo, now you can tell me to "wise the bap" (a Northern Irish expression to mean wise up and quit fooling myself), and never to look after 10 mins, and not every line is a bfp etc...

I see it on Both tests, That is too pink to be an evap right? I say do another

Well hollywoodmum, I definitely think you deserve a sticker for holding out so long!

Those lines are just evil!! Here I was thinking it couldn't hurt to poas just once this month but maybe I was wrong! I really hope your bleeding stops right now and you are healthily preggers, but knowing that's a slim possibility I want to burn those tests!!

That is definitely an evil test! Had you not peed on two it would have really sent you spinning!! what on earth! the whole test looks a little pinker then the other, like it just never really made it across the test? I dont know... I DEF think you should pee on a more reliable test to get a definite answer... I say digi! by the time your period is due the digi will be positive if its positive... BIG HUGS sweetie! Maybe we need a new rule, if we are gonna be late testers, no testing after we start bleeding! :)

Hi Paroline!

I tested again at lunchtime, pee held for 2.5 hours... Very careful, didn't move tests at all. Timer set fot 10 mins, tests in the bin when time was up. Two perfect bfns...
Yes I'm sad hubbub will be away anyway, but also how hard that will make ttc. and that I caught 1st month with both girls... Also just v heavy painful period which doesn't help...
I did wonder if my high fever at 3-4 dpo maybe scuppered my chances this month anyway?
Next month maybe i test 10 dpo not 12!

Aww hun, next month is going to be it!! Let's think positive!!

my word..that is one evil evap! WOWSA!
sorry thsi month isnt it *hugz*

Ive officially decided that this month and following months, i'm doing it au naturale.
No temping, no OPKs, no CM checking etc.
If it's meant to be, it will be.

OOOhh as if I didnt find this thread earlier!!! its the crazy flooding sticks pee/water lady from last month lol...

CRAAAAAAZY! I will be back to being crazy next month... Im gonna take December off tho... but I will still be checking in on all of you! :)

I tested again at lunchtime, pee held for 2.5 hours... Very careful, didn't move tests at all. Timer set fot 10 mins, tests in the bin when time was up. Two perfect bfns...
Yes I'm sad hubbub will be away anyway, but also how hard that will make ttc. and that I caught 1st month with both girls... Also just v heavy painful period which doesn't help...
I did wonder if my high fever at 3-4 dpo maybe scuppered my chances this month anyway?
Next month maybe i test 10 dpo not 12!

Im so sorry sweetie!!! In a way tho your late testing saved you the DAYS of torment! I think you did a great job and I think you guys will get that eggie before he leaves! Im here for you along the way no matter what! :) :hugs:

CRAAAAAAZY! I will be back to being crazy next month... Im gonna take December off tho... but I will still be checking in on all of you! :)

:saywhat: You can't abandon me this month!! Although I'd be better off saying I'm going to take December off, bc if you look at my chart I'm pretty close to O and DH is at work for the next 4 days/3 nights :grr: Hoping the 3 nights in a row might help, but not feeling too optimistic. Hell, I might not test until 12 dpo this month (yeah right)!

It was definitely better not having that long drawn out saga - I just love the anticipation of watching a test change though!!
I had a 27 day cycle this month after 30 days last month, so will have to keep on time of my O signs... but if it's another shorter cycle, I could be testing on Christmas day :) Actually that could make it really shit if it was another BFN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->