• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4Ellie-phant keepsake boxes

HopefulMi

Expecting my rainbow boy
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Naomi and I used this site before the birth of my daughter, Ellie, who died at 40 hours old. She was born with a rare genetic condition, Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease.

Snce her death, I met a family who had suffered a stillbirth and set up a charity called 4Louis, to provide bereavement keepsake boxes for free to various hospitals. Just recently, we have set up a sister charity 4Ellie-phant and we aim to provide our keepsake boxes to children and babies who are long term in and out of hospital, for whatever reason.

I am hoping to start up the first batch of boxes in a week and so, I wanted to offer a box to each of you who may be interested for your child. The children's boxes contain a handmade scrap book, craft items, pencils, little toys, etc.

You can find us at 4Ellie-phant on facebook or get in touch on here.

Love

Naomi

Naomi x

Oh hun what a lovely idea. Would love to donate to your page next week xxx

Thank you. Our bank account won't be open for couple of weeks but let me know if your little ones would like boxes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->