4th Baby?

Xpecta

Reaction score
I've seen posts about 1st, 2nd, 3rd and even 5th babies. Time for a 4th Baby thread!!

Anyone else?

How are you feeling? When are you due? What's different about this pregnancy? Was it planned?

Mine wasn't planned. However it was wanted. But we knew it would most likely be high risk, so we weren't planning on it yet without a second opinion.

I'm due June 2nd 2017. So it will be a May baby or as my husband likes to call it, a 'Maybe' or 'Mayby' which I think is cute :)

I'm not feeling well, but that's expected I guess. Ugh.

Anyone else?

Hi. I'm due baby number 4 found out this week so around 4 weeks. Been feeling nauseous and having lots of cramps. Th nausea is normal for me I get sick as a dog straight away until about 16 weeks the cramping is a new thing this time around.

This baby wasn't planned either. I was between birth control as I needed to stop whilst I had an operation early September for migraines as the hormones was triggering them. I was due to start trying the combined pill this cycle. I have been with my partner a year but was taking things slowly as I had a horrible time with my ex husband. Think That's out the window now :haha: he's really excited to become a dad, I'm apprehensive, scared and wondering if I'm crazy at the moment but excited too.

Oh man, so big shock!! Congratulations though! It's wonderful that your man is so excited! Sorry about your ex though. Those can be tough situations.

I got pregnant with my first while switching birth control. That was surprising too.

Having cramps sucks! I've had them with almost all my pregnancies. This one was particularly bad.

And of course nausea. Ugh. Why?! I hate it so much! I just want to enjoy food again! But nooooo.... it's all so repulsive!!

This is my 4th baby. It was planned so not a shock when I got the bfp. Going by my lmp I am 7+3 and due 9th June but I had a scan this morning and it put me back to 6+5 due 14th, the lady said the scan at 12 weeks will give a more accurate dating as it's hit and miss this early. I had a scan at 5+5 too and there was just a yolk and a "hint" of the baby, but obviously despite a clockwork cycle I wasn't as far as I thought so it does happen!

My OH is thrilled as it is his first baby.

The fatigue and nausea are horrific! I am really suffering but I know it is worth it :).

Anyway, hi to all you other 4th baby ladies!!

Oh no midnight fairy, so it doesn't get any better the further along you are!!!!

This is my 4th.... but first for my fiancee. I have two children with my ex.... and one with my ex prior to that. (I know, I feel like I belong on Jerry Springer.)

This was not planned at all. In fact, my partner was getting fixed in December. On top of that we were actively trying not to get pregnant. Weirdly, the day we found out, my ex was having second thoughts about the procedure and worried he'd regret never being a dad. We had a long emotional talk, and I explained why another pregnancy was not recommended for me and why it would be irresponsible for me to plan for a 4th..... then boom, positive test before bed.

This will be my 4th c-section, I am not officially divorced to my previous ex yet... good times!

That said, I am happy, now that the initial shock has worn off. This baby was clearly written in the stars. How can I argue with that?

I am due May 28th, but the baby will likely be born 2-3 weeks prior.

This is my 4th too! I'm not totally sure on dates as my cycles are irregular due to still breastfeeding my last baby. But I think I'm 6+1. Due June 18. Dating ultrasound booked for Nov 7. Can't wait to see this little bean. I'm super tired this time and my hips and back get so sore while sleeping. Nausea hasn't been too bad but hadn't for the others either.

This is my 4th.... but first for my fiancee. I have two children with my ex.... and one with my ex prior to that. (I know, I feel like I belong on Jerry Springer.)

This was not planned at all. In fact, my partner was getting fixed in December. On top of that we were actively trying not to get pregnant. Weirdly, the day we found out, my ex was having second thoughts about the procedure and worried he'd regret never being a dad. We had a long emotional talk, and I explained why another pregnancy was not recommended for me and why it would be irresponsible for me to plan for a 4th..... then boom, positive test before bed.

This will be my 4th c-section, I am not officially divorced to my previous ex yet... good times!

That said, I am happy, now that the initial shock has worn off. This baby was clearly written in the stars. How can I argue with that?

I am due May 28th, but the baby will likely be born 2-3 weeks prior.

I'm in the same boat with the csections. That's why I'm classified as high risk. It kinda sucks.

This is my 6th pregnancy but will be my 4th child, I had an early miscarriage last November then my baby boy was born sleeping at 21 weeks in July so I'm overly cautious!

This was my first month since the miscarriage where I felt like I had ovulated so first month trying and got my bfp today! Roughly 4 and a half weeks and feel awful! So out of breath and sicky!

This is my 6th pregnancy but will be my 4th child, I had an early miscarriage last November then my baby boy was born sleeping at 21 weeks in July so I'm overly cautious!

This was my first month since the miscarriage where I felt like I had ovulated so first month trying and got my bfp today! Roughly 4 and a half weeks and feel awful! So out of breath and sicky!

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to read that! That is just awful.

This is my 7th pregnancy. My other losses were much earlier than this so I feel confident.

This is my 4th! This one was a total surprise, we have 20 month old twins from ivf. I'm feeling overwhelmed and really terribly sick. I'm between 9-11 weeks. I finally have a dating ultrasound Wednesday. I cannot wait!!

Wow, surprised to see other women in the same boat as me with multiple fathers. I admit, it is totally not where I expected to be in life, but at the same time I know the road that led me here and ultimately, those failed marriages were out of my hands. So I try to hold my head up high and if haters in my life going to hate, I will just ignore them. :thumbup:

As for 4th c-section, yeah it is worrisome... but I have done a lot of research on it since, and talked with many women who have had five or six and never had any issues. I am getting my tubes tied this time around to avoid anymore sections, but I think as long as I prepare for a longer surgery and a longer recovery, I am going to be okay.

I should say this is also my 7th pregnancy, apparently we have a lot in common. I have seen bubs twice on ultrasound now though so I am not worried. <3

I've been lucky to avoid c section so far, even with twins, I'm hoping this final one is the same!

Wow, surprised to see other women in the same boat as me with multiple fathers. I admit, it is totally not where I expected to be in life, but at the same time I know the road that led me here and ultimately, those failed marriages were out of my hands. So I try to hold my head up high and if haters in my life going to hate, I will just ignore them. :thumbup:

As for 4th c-section, yeah it is worrisome... but I have done a lot of research on it since, and talked with many women who have had five or six and never had any issues. I am getting my tubes tied this time around to avoid anymore sections, but I think as long as I prepare for a longer surgery and a longer recovery, I am going to be okay.

I should say this is also my 7th pregnancy, apparently we have a lot in common. I have seen bubs twice on ultrasound now though so I am not worried. <3

I've had two ultrasounds already too. I just had one today. Heartbeat 150. They put me back a week. I'm not really surprised though because I knew I ovulated late.

Morning ladies how are we all feeling today?
Nice to see a few 4th time mothers, good to see others just a bonkers as me
:haha:
Sorry to hear of loses, you're strong ladies.
This will be my partners first baby too, he's always wanted children but was starting to wonder if 'it' didn't work.
We have lots to discuss as although we have been seeing each other for a year, are holidaying together at the moment and have done a few days out with the children but We haven't labelled our relationship. He stays over once a week usually so this week away was our make or break test really.

Cramps haven't been so bad yesterday but 4 hours stuck in a car was a big test for my bladder, the kids managed to hold it longer than me :haha:

Iv also not had any c-sections, so can't comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"