4th Baby?

Oh that's good to hear you have experienced similar, well not good for you but puts me at ease a little. The doctor has referred me to early pregnancy unit so they will contact me in a day or 2. I hope I don't have to have pelvic rest, my drive has ramped up a lot since failing pregnant, much to the oh delight, well somewhat think I'm breaking him :haha:

I fell your pain regarding the nausea, it's always there hanging around in the background for me too! Today it's a little worse than usual I'm totally off food right now as eating anything makes me want to be sick.

It's good that you have an appointment. To be honest, they may put you on pelvic rest, for your sake I hope they don't it is awful! Poor OH just wants to get his leg over haha and he can't, I want to too but it's not worth the risk :/ it is frustrating. I can still sort him out but there is nothing for me. The baby is worth it though.

I am off food too, but have no choice but to eat or I feel the nausea worse. I am limited to toast with cheese spread today, it is all I can face. All those carbs ugh. Least I have my vitamins to make sure I am not missing anything I need though. I hope you find something that you can stomach!

Hey ladies!

Rockelle, I hope you get some good answers soon!! It's so hard being that frightened all the time!

I feel bad for all the men out there who have to hold out because their wives are sick and pregnant. Haha. Mine is so understanding, but I just feel so bad for him!!

Today I'm not super sick, but I just have tons of triggers. It sucks!!

You know i think they might, just got back from trick or treating and the cramps are really painful now, iv had to curl up in a ball they are worse than my usual af cramps but im not bleeding so that's keeping me from panicking! I don't like this one bit I'm on edge constantly never had this with my previous pregnancies!

Have you all had a good Halloween so far? I do love this time of year

Oh no!! That's awful and so scary!!! Maybe you should just go in?

So far mine is nothing. I've been in bed nearly all day. But we will go trick or treating this evening. The kids are very excited.

My mom asked me what I'm dressing up as. My response: I'm going as a fat pregnant lady whose to lazy and sick to think of anything more clever. Haha

Her response: Ha ha ha. Then I'll go as a fat old grandma nurse.....

:haha:

Lol we carved our pumpkin after school today although my 3 year old fell asleep at the dinner table so didn't join us! It was rather funny though how do kids sleep in such strange places and positions!
We did trick or treating in a different part of town as they are all old around here so don't do it. It was brilliant kids running everywhere and their little bags and tummys full within 30mins!

Pains have eased off now just uncomfortable. I wonder if I walked too much and didn't drink enough water. Hopefully the unit calls me tomorrow so I can go in to bed checked. I thought about going up to a&e but I don't want to waste their precious time with my worries.

That could be. I've always noticed that if I got dehydrated I would get cramps. Even with AF. So just drink and rest!

Haha. I love when they fall asleep in weird places like that. So funny.

I had my scan today, all they could see was the gestational sac and the yolk sac measuring 5 weeks and was in the correct place. However the couldn't decided if I have a collapsing cyst in my right ovary or potential second gestational sac :( so back next week to confirm this and to check the gestational sac in the correct place is growing

It is really really rare to have a pregnancy in both the tube and the uterus. Chances are high that it is a cyst and it is just too early to see baby yet. I really hope this is the case for you. Fingers crossed for your next scan!!! I'm really hopeful that it will just show a baby in the right place!

I'm thinking on googling lol it's a corpus luteum cyst, would explain my one sided pain and as you said extremely rare for it to be a second gestational sac. I'm not overly worried will just have to wait till next Thursday when I will be further along to check.

When I had my first scan at 5+4 they only saw the sac and yolk. They also saw a corpus luteum cyst and asked if I had experienced pain (I hadn't)... Funny thing was, I have one tube due to a ruptured ectopic in the past and the corpus luteum was on the side I have no tube, so the egg had made its way to the other tube to be fertilised!

I think next week your scan will go well like my second one did :)

Ugh. The waiting game hey? Isn't it just the worst? I'm sorry you're having to go through this. It's never fun. But I'm with crazylilth1ng. I'm hopeful things will work out too. Darn Google. Can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Hi ladies...can I join the 4's!
This is my 4th baby...not planned as my previous 3 but definately wanted 😊
I'm 35...type 1 diabetic so I have quite a few hurdles to jump during my 38 weeks of pregnancy, though its all worth it! This will be my 4th c-section too but I don't mind that, I quite enjoyed my planned sections after my first which ended in panic and an emergency section...hope you are all feeling well, my nausea has subsided a little now which I am pleased about so I can enjoy a nice cup of tea without wanting to throw it down the sink 😁 xx

Hello Kelly of course you can :) I am 35 too.

To be honest, I had a planned section last time because the baby before her was unexpectedly very large and it resulted in a shoulder dystocia, and I am looking forward to having another this time as I won't lie, it was a lot more dignified and easier than labour and delivery.

Does being diabetic add many extra issues to pregnancy? My OH is type 1 diabetic but obviously it isn't him carrying the baby 😂...

I can't wait for my nausea to subside too. Not long, it usually goes between 11/13 weeks for me, I can't wait as it is horrible!!!

Welcome to the thread :)

Hello Kelly of course you can :) I am 35 too.

To be honest, I had a planned section last time because the baby before her was unexpectedly very large and it resulted in a shoulder dystocia, and I am looking forward to having another this time as I won't lie, it was a lot more dignified and easier than labour and delivery.

Does being diabetic add many extra issues to pregnancy? My OH is type 1 diabetic but obviously it isn't him carrying the baby 😂...

I can't wait for my nausea to subside too. Not long, it usually goes between 11/13 weeks for me, I can't wait as it is horrible!!!

Welcome to the thread :)

Thank you & hi! I got to 9cm with my first for it to end in an emcs and it was awful...but I was induced and I went from 0cm-7cm in 2hrs, she was back to back....I will take a planned section any day after that 😂
Irs hard work being type 1 and pregnant...as you know with your husband it can be a taskk getting your sugars level...I have a strict target to keep between at all times...below 5.2 when I wake up and between 4-6.5 then below 7.9 1hr after meals...if that makes sense to you.
Weekly appointments, regular baby growth scans as you can have large babies though its nice to see baby regularly, I am about to go for eye laser treatment next week as the pregnancy has affected my eyes..lots of hypos early on and then lots of highs later on is a battle and half! BUT it is all worth the end result and it can't be all bad as this is my 4th go at it lol

I hope your nausea goes soon...I haven't been able to have any warm drinks for 10 weeks or make them...the though just turns my stomach and I love my yorkshire tea normally, so strange how certain things you suddenly dislike xx

Hi Kelly!!

Welcome!! I hope that you have a very smooth pregnancy! That does sound rough.

This will be my first planned c section. My last one was supposed to be planned, but he showed up earlier than they expected.

I've never given birth naturally, so I'm not really sure what it's like. However, I did labour for a while with my second. Owie.

But recover from c sections suck. I'm not looking forward to it much. But I am looking forward to a new cuddly baby!!

Hi Xpecta! Yes the recovery time is naff isn't it...i found it hard with my 3rd but my first two weren't so bad...though I think being older didn't help with the healing process either! I did enjoy my first planned section though, It was so calm and as far as thet go enjoyable compared to my first.
But like you say the recovery is rubbish and will be even harder either 3 more to look after this time!

I have booked my mum to stay at
my home for a week after my husbands paternity so she can do the school runs in the beginning...
the thought of doing that with 4 children scares me lol
I dont drive yet...
but have my first test booked when I am 20 weeks eeeeek!
Though still can't drive for 6 weeks after a section I think?
Xxx

I think it is around 6 weeks till you can drive, yes... You are brave doing tour test pregnant! Good luck!

I am not looking forward to recovery with other children around either, my OH will have to go back to work after 2 weeks and it will be a struggle. My oldest 2 are teens though so it won't be as bad for me as some of you. Hopefully my mum can help a bit too...

I just woke up and feel rubbish!!!

I'm lucky as the school isn't too far but its all up hill and I will have a double pram with my 2yr old and baby in...my 6yr and 3yr old girls either side 😂 must be mad!!! And a 7 seater car parked up unable to use! I was hoping for a nice nippy car for my first...thats well out of the window now isn't it lol

I don't think my youngest is going to take well to sharing mummy either...he's a mummys boy and like cuddles all the time which is lovely and he is such a loving little man, I just hope he accepts his new sibling!

My girls are 5 and 3...and very independent characters! We could do with another boy to balance thing out!

Are you finding out what your having?

I want to experience the surprise this time as we found out with the rest....if I can stop curiosity that is lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->