4th Baby?

I'm finding out this time. I didn't with my first but I have with the rest. I like knowing before hand.

I wish I could know now! Haha. We weren't going to find out with my last, but we got a 3D ultrasound and I asked ifor my husband wanted to know. So he said sure.

Aww I loved my 3d scan...I was so shocked how close it was to his actual facial features after he was born! My Dad was terminally ill at the time and we knew he wouldn't make it to the birth so we had the scan and found out the sex so we could name him so at least my Dad kind of got to meet his only grandson....its going to drive me mad not knowing but this will be my last baby so I want to experience the surprise at least once lol xx

We are going to find out. I have 3 girls so it would be "nice" to have a boy but if it's another girl I won't be devastated. OH really wants a boy though, it is his first kid. I have told him though, it is 50/50 and he said he would be fine with a girl once it's sunk in haha... I wish I could be team yellow just once but I am too impatient!!

Hi ladies, how are you all? Sorry iv been quiet been trying to fight off a really bad cold, no such luck so far. I'm not usually this poorly for such a length of time starting to get me down a bit.
Got my second scan in two days I'm feeling excited to hopefully get to see baby this time. I don't know if we will find out the gender me and oh haven't discussed it yet. This is his first but will my 3rd I didn't want to and left the room when the told me ex husband but I caved in after a few days because he kept dropping hints both ways.

How is everyone doing these days? All feeling well?

Sadly, I am not feeling any better really just get. How about you?

I am starting to feel better this past week. Not 100% but much better and was able to cut a dose of meds too

Hi ladies! This is my 4th as well. I have 3 girls.
When did your morning sickness start? I can't remember with my others lol.

Mine always starts around 5 1/2 to 6 weeks.congrafs on your pregnancy Parkep.

So ms could still come darn lol. Ill keep eating lots till then

Thank you! I have my first scan on dec 23 that's way too far away lol.

Mine didn't kick in until around 7 weeks this time. I was so happy because I thought I'd passed it, but nope. It's been rough. However, I did realize that my prenatals were the ones causing most of the sickness, so I've stopped taking them for now. I'm going to talk to my doctor about how I can get around this.

My sickness drastically reduced when I switched from taking the prenatal in the morning to taking them just before bed. Those things made me feel awful if I took them in the day.

And yep... Ms can strike later. At 4/5 weeks I had none and thought maybe I would get lucky and miss out but nope!! Still, it's worth it in the end :)

I've been taking mine at bed time. Still makes me sick. With my last pregnancy, I took them right through and had nausea right until 27 weeks. It was horrible!!

How are all you 4th time mom's doing?

Doing good! Its starting to suddenly become more real lol. (we had an amnio, all the results finally came back, we are in the clear).
We have told everyone now (the reactions are mixed which is hard).
But getting excited! How are you?

Can I join. According to LMP I'm due 16th nov

We have 2 girls and s boy. Would like a boy to even things out. However my son is going through w horrid phase so another girl would be great haha

Hi Sarah, I have 2 girls and a boy and am having another boy. My girls are much more dramatic lol

Hi Sarah, I have 2 girls and a boy and am having another boy. My girls are much more dramatic lol

How old are they? My girls are almost 5 and 18 months. Son is 3 1/2. Hes ok really. Just misbehaves more than me eldest ever did

I imagine boys are easier teenagers though

I have two boys and a girl and having another girl. As for the boy acting out, that's what I'm going through right now. He just turned three at the end on January and he's being a treat..... haha. But it's been my experience with all my kids. 2.5 to 3.5 is a hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->