4th Baby?

I'm already panicking that it's gona go wrong, this is gonna be the longest 36 weeks ever!

Morning ladies how are we all feeling today?
Nice to see a few 4th time mothers, good to see others just a bonkers as me
:haha:
Sorry to hear of loses, you're strong ladies.
This will be my partners first baby too, he's always wanted children but was starting to wonder if 'it' didn't work.
We have lots to discuss as although we have been seeing each other for a year, are holidaying together at the moment and have done a few days out with the children but We haven't labelled our relationship. He stays over once a week usually so this week away was our make or break test really.

Cramps haven't been so bad yesterday but 4 hours stuck in a car was a big test for my bladder, the kids managed to hold it longer than me :haha:

Iv also not had any c-sections, so can't comment

Oh interesting. Is he excited? You're lucky you haven't had csections. No fun at all. Although, I don't know what it feels like to push a baby out. Maybe that sucks too.

That it's gona end in a miscarriage! I hadn't an early one in November then a late one in July so I'm so anxious!

Right. It's such a scary thing to deal with. Do you think you'll worry the whole pregnancy?

Yes he is very excited! So much so he's already told everyone! He will make an amazing dad he's exceptional with my children. I maybe one of the odd one but I enjoy labour a c section must be a very frightening experience

Yes he is very excited! So much so he's already told everyone! He will make an amazing dad he's exceptional with my children. I maybe one of the odd one but I enjoy labour a c section must be a very frightening experience

Oh that's wonderful :) It's so great when they're so excited like that!!

As for labouring, I got to experience it a bit with my last two. One of them with nearly deadly consequences. C sections are rather frightening though. Once you're in the middle of it, it's not so bad though :)

How are the 4th time mums to be feeling?

Just back off holiday, baby decided it doesn't like a fully English breakfast yesterday morning! Did expect to be sick this early on! OH keeps telling me it's twins in there and iv bloated massively today which he's finding amusing. Very tired today holiday had taken it out of me, sadly come home to the neighbours teen having a full blown party!

Just back off holiday, baby decided it doesn't like a fully English breakfast yesterday morning! Did expect to be sick this early on! OH keeps telling me it's twins in there and iv bloated massively today which he's finding amusing. Very tired today holiday had taken it out of me, sadly come home to the neighbours teen having a full blown party!

Oy. That's not what you want to come home to! Sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now? Any better?

Today is the first day in a long time that I have an appetite! So I've been eating since I woke up haha. However, I'm scared I'm going to get sick soon.

Oy. That's not what you want to come home to! Sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now? Any better?

Today is the first day in a long time that I have an appetite! So I've been eating since I woke up haha. However, I'm scared I'm going to get sick soon.

Yes thanks I feel much better today minus a evil headache but hats down to a long journey. No it's really not a may have lost my temper a little after they started smashing bottles in my garden oops.

I'm looking forward to my appetite coming back, I'm feeling hungry but not sure if I fee sick at the same time :haha: I'm finding myself wanting chocolate a lot more this week which I don't particularly like, so hedging my bets already on bean being a little girl

My baby likes a full English, one of the only things it does like!!

I feel awful though to be honest. Constantly nauseous but worse than that is the extreme fatigue. I feel like I have the flu 24/7. To be honest the nausea is not as bad as when I had my youngest but the fatigue is worse.

Add to the mix a spotting SCH that causes stress even though I know what it is causing the spotting and was warned it would happen. Thankfully it is a small sch.

I haven't heard from the midwife yet but I do have my 12 week scan on the 5th Dec. I don't have a fixed due date though as by LMP I am 8+1 but by my scan I am 7+3 so it's either the 9th or 14th June at the minute.

I wish I could relax some like I did when I had my first 15 years ago. I got a BFP during a hospital exam, they said I was going to have a baby and I did, 8 months later. That simple. Similar with my second. Then the ectopic and other crap happened so like most of us here I can't rest easy :/

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Oh that's hard :( I'm sorry you're feeling so rough crazylilthing. I hope you start to feel better soon! My sickness eased up yesterday and so far I feel decent today too. Still have a lot of triggers, but the constant nausea isn't with me.

My first pregnancy was like yours too! Just a breeze. I was pregnant and then there was a baby.

If only they were all that easy!!

Hi, good morning. It is just past 6am and the school across from where I am is all noisy as there is a trip abroad starting today and they are boarding the coaches. Plus, OH is up early for work today.

I haven't braved getting up yet because I know the nausea will hit, if has started to already. How are you?

Oh man that's rough :( I'm sorry to hear that!!

It's just past 11 pm here right now and I'm about to go lay down for bed.

I'm feeling really good because: This pregnancy wasn't planned. It is something that was discussed at great length, but hadn't planned anything yet.

My husband and I have just gone through a terrible year together. Not our marriage (Our marriage is the only thing that hasn't suffered) and we're both still in emotional places. When I told him I was pregnant he was very surprised. I was concerned that he wasn't happy. He's got a lot on his mind. I kept asking him. He said he was very happy, it just didn't seem quite like it due to finances, and space and just life in general.

However, today he came home and said "I need to tell you something" I sat quietly wondering what it could be. He then says "I want another baby!" I was shocked!!

He said he saw a dad and a 4 month old baby today and he's just very excited!!

I was so happy I nearly cried!

Aww that is lovely bless him :) it is a bit late now if he didn't want one though haha but I am glad he had that realisation!!!

Seems like after the rough year you have had this little one could not have come at a better time regardless of it not being planned :)

In regards to timing, for most people there is always a reason why it's not quite the right time, money, work etc... But when it happens it is still a blessing as your hubby has discovered :)

Aww that is lovely bless him :) it is a bit late now if he didn't want one though haha but I am glad he had that realisation!!!

Seems like after the rough year you have had this little one could not have come at a better time regardless of it not being planned :)

In regards to timing, for most people there is always a reason why it's not quite the right time, money, work etc... But when it happens it is still a blessing as your hubby has discovered :)

Well, I know he did want the baby right from the beginning, but I think he was just worried. Now I think he's genuinely excited :) It makes me happy!!

How are you feeling? Any better?

It's lovely when they get excited isn't it ��
I'm waiting for my GP to call back as iv had bad cramps since yesterday and some spotting last night. It may just be down to us Bd yesterday but I'm a little worried now as I had LEEP procedure 3 years ago and had a significant amount removed and remember being told it make me high risk for future pregnancies! I'm sure it's ok though just want to put my mind at rest

Now I am up and about I feel slightly better. Still nauseous but that never really goes very far away :)

Rockell, I had spotting after bd one day last week, and another day I had more brown spotting after overdoing it somewhat. Turns out I have a small sch by the baby and it is trying to empty itself, so spotting is not necessarily anything to worry about. You are right to get it looked at though because of your cervix issues. Fingers crossed it was just a little irritation set off by bd.

I am now on "pelvic rest" so no more bd for me. OH is less than thrilled about it poor thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->