5 dpo-- let's help each other!

I agree Love4you! Since I had an early BFP at 9dpo with my daughter a couple years ago…I truly think I'm out.

Come on ladies…we need a BFP!

I may test on Wednesday a.m. and then AF is due Thursday.

My last baby I got a positive at 9dpo as well. So I'm feeling pretty out as well. Plus she still nurses non-stop so I don't think my cycle is quite back to normal yet. It's a little frustrating.

Morning, terrible night...very little sleep. My boy was coughing almost constantly til gone 2am then up at 4.30am. Got to work all day too, thankfully from home but still could do with a nap. Took my temp and its right down and only just above my coverline. Not even wasting my time testing anymore, my temp tells me enough.

Love - Thank you :flower:

Cookie - Sorry hun :hugs: hope your little man feels better soon.

14dpo - bfn

Very confused as I always have a 14 day LP but not even a hint of AF showing :shrug:

Hmm maybe this will be a bit of a longer cycle.

Over night I had some cramping, AF due today. Very little spotting again this morning so I'm sure she will come. :growlmad:

Aw sorry for all the BFNs. My temp dropped today also. I didn't even bother testing. Hoping we all have a better cycle next month! :hugs:

Just checked my cervix and there was a spot of blood so it's safe to say that af will be here on Thursday as this usually happens a day or two before.

My boy is loads better this afternoon, he doesn't appear to be working so hard to breathe and I can't hear him breathing so much which is a good sign. X

Cookie, I'm so glad your boy is feeling better.

And ladies, October looks like it isn't our month. Maybe November and Thanksgiving will be kinder.

I'm not due til Fri for AF but I wish she'd just come so I could get started on trying for next month.

Glad he's feeling better cookie :)

Sorry this wasn't our month girls :hugs:

Can we still stick together though I like our little group x

Cookie- so glad your son is better today!

Since the holidays are a time for giving, and being thankful, and spending time with FAMILY... I hope we will all have more positive stories closer to! Come on ladies! lets get our groove on! :winkwink:

Yes that would be nice, shall we set up a group in the group and discussions section?

I'm going to start one of those meal replacement diets, I was actually doing one when I conceived my son so I guess I think maybe if I do it again the same will happen. I know I'm probably clutching at straws, but doing something positive helps. I have pcos and losing weight helps me so much so it's not out of the question that this could work. I'm out for afternoon tea on Saturday (yes I'm very posh lol) so I'm going to start it on Sunday. Wish me luck!! Xx

I think we are fine here. we can just keep going what we've got!

Good luck! im going to try and cut out so many sweets and bad snacks! work get slow and boring, so all I want to do is eat! So now im trying to find healthier snack options! although according to my bmi, im not overweight, I know I have a poor diet!

I'm on slimming world, I lost 3.5 stone in 9 months but quit over Christmas, put 10 pounds back on but I rejoined 3 weeks ago and have lost 5.5lbs :) although not had a great week, with DD been poorly it's gone out the window a bit plus I always gain when AF is due. I was overweight during both my pregnancies so can't say that diet is a factor for me although it may be this time round.

I'm all for sticking together. We have a great group of girls here 😊
I took another test and BFN again. And now I'm all bloated and crampy which means AF is surely on her way. I wish she'd come early so I can get started again. I'm pretty sure I ovulated late and missed the egg as we only BD twice this month.
Ah well, November is our month girls!

Cookie, glad DS is better! :hugs:

YES, I'd love for us to continue on the journey together!!!

FX!

It's gotta be November! Positive vibes ladies!

I've been so gassy this afternoon... Come on AF! I expect she'll come tomorrow, a day late like last month.... Keeps pushing my cycles days, last cycle ended up being 28 days... And I'm at 28 now, tomorrow would be 29.

I can't believe we have to suffer through another 2 week wait. I need to find something else to do besides obsessively symptom spot.
Anybody find anything to keep their mind busy?

Morning ladies! Well my temp went up this morning, not going to think anything of it though, af is due tomorrow.

CarlyP - I'm doing SW but I haven't really lost anything since May, my problem is I can't eat many carbs so if I do Extra Easy for a full week I gain weight, and its really got to me that my friends can eat nice food on extra easy and lose weight (both are at target) but I can't and if I do I just gain. I think thats why I struggle so much. It's part of having PCOS, losing weight is hard and carbs are the enemy, and I know this, I've known this a long time but it still annoys me that I have to work so much harder. So I thought I'll do this diet and hopefully getting a decent amount of weight off will do the trick...have 2 stone to lose to get to a healthy weight according to the BMI calculator.

Got a cold, must have caught it off my son. He had such a good night last night, no coughing at all after he went to bed, slept really well...unfortunately I can't say the same for me, got up at 3am to give him his inhaler and my cold decided it was going to be bad and I just couldn't get back to sleep for ages, then had to be up at 6am for work. One of these days I'll catch up on my sleep.

xx

It would be amazing if we all got our BFP's in November! Happy baby :dust: to us all!

I managed to temp this morning, it's still up, but spotting again which is normal AF around this time, but I still don't understand how my LP has gotten longer I always thought that was the only consistent thing in a cycle :shrug:

My LP has varied by a day or two, but usually is 14 days, I've had a few where its been 15...I did think it was supposed to be the same every month. Last cycle I spotted for 2 days before AF came so it seemed to be a 16 day LP, which was weird but I'm sure of my ovulation day.

I've had no more spots of blood when checking my cm/cervix, but definitely did yesterday.

Thinking of crawling under my desk, curling up into a ball and sleeping...I'm sure no one would notice!! lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"