5 dpo-- let's help each other!

I take that back, just popped to the loo and have abit of spotting.

It's awful when you spot mid cycle you get all your hopes up that it's implantation, why do our bodies mess with us so much!

Well mines not mid, as af is due tomorrow but I did spot mid cycle once so got my hopes up. To be fair get my hopes up most months just to have them dashed.

Well that was a lovely phone call, just had a phone call from the health visitor team, they received a letter from the hospital saying that my son was in hospital due to being poisoned...fuming just slightly! It just gave even more ammunition to add to my letter of complaint to the hospital.

5dpo here. Lots of cramping but no bleeding yet :( how's everyone else getting on? X

Well mines not mid, as af is due tomorrow but I did spot mid cycle once so got my hopes up. To be fair get my hopes up most months just to have them dashed.

Well that was a lovely phone call, just had a phone call from the health visitor team, they received a letter from the hospital saying that my son was in hospital due to being poisoned...fuming just slightly! It just gave even more ammunition to add to my letter of complaint to the hospital.

Why would the hospital write to them? What did you say? :hugs:

OMG Cookie!!! I was shocked even reading that! Why in the world would they think that!?!?! :hugs:
I agree, what did you say? Or what actions can you take to make that letter disappear!?

It was just another error in a list of many errors which happened Sunday. He wasn't in for poisoning, I have his discharge form from Monday and clearly states Viral induced wheeze. I've formally complained and they've emailed me back asking for my phone number and are going to call me tomorrow. I've complained about the doctors lack of care on Sunday and discharging him when he wasn't well enough to be discharged and the fact that he had to go back in Monday. I've also said I want action taken and for the correct information to be sent as the poisoning information would have been sent to his GP aswell, I do not want it left on his records. It's good that they have responded so quickly, thought I'd be waiting weeks.

That is a positive!! Hopefully they will clear it all sooner than you thought!!

How's everyone today? My af is due today and my temp plummeted so I'm sure it will arrive.

My hubby is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night, my little boy is going to stay with my in laws so thought we'd make the most of it, was going to cancel but he wants to go and is much better. Anyway he couldn't be in better hands, my mother in law used to be a asthma nurse and a paediatric nurse.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Enjoy your night out Cookie. You've earned it :)
I have awful cramps. AF is due on Halloween so at least I can get free chocolate which makes me feel a little better.
I have a question for those that temp. I work 2 doubles a week (3-11, 11-7) so I'm thinking my results wouldn't be accurate since I'm working during the night shift. Any thoughts?

Is that 11pm til 7am? Is so then no you won't get an accurate temp. Have you looked on fertility friend, I'm sure if has info on there about working night shifts. I know sleep deprivation will gives inaccurate temps (mine seem to go down) but not sure how it works with night shifts.

X

Yeah. I work 3pm-7am on Sundays and Wednesdays but have the rest of the week off in exchange. I figured those nights would throw everything off. Bummer.

I'm out, AF has arrived right on time. I'm not even upset, too preoccupied with my son, I've been making phone calls, put in a formal complaint about his treatment Sunday, trying to get poisoning removed from his records and made an appointment to see his GP so that I can get him referred to a paediatrician and put a plan in place for when he gets wheezy. Its all quite upsetting really, feel like crying. He's not even 4, this has been going on for over 2 years, his care given his history should be so much better.

Cookie sorry AF showed but have a good night out!!!

Today I am 15 dpo, no AF still, 2 days late today. I felt ill this morning, I burped and threw up in my mouth a tiny bit... I'm feeling a lot better as the day has gone on! I'm going to try hard and wait til Saturday, 17 dpo, to test again.

I'm 7 days past ovulation. Nothing to write home about yet. Brought a hpt just to see and guess what? It was a dud maybe it means I'm not and shouldn't be testing. I knew nothing would show. Just wishful thinking I guess. Everytime I go to the loo I hope they'll be some spotting :( how's everyone else getting on? X

Cookie sorry AF showed but have a good night out!!!

Today I am 15 dpo, no AF still, 2 days late today. I felt ill this morning, I burped and threw up in my mouth a tiny bit... I'm feeling a lot better as the day has gone on! I'm going to try hard and wait til Saturday, 17 dpo, to test again.

I am super impressed with your patience. I would've taken at least 3 or 4 by now.
I'm so hoping you get that BFP. Our group needs some luck!

I'm 7 days past ovulation. Nothing to write home about yet. Brought a hpt just to see and guess what? It was a dud maybe it means I'm not and shouldn't be testing. I knew nothing would show. Just wishful thinking I guess. Everytime I go to the loo I hope they'll be some spotting :( how's everyone else getting on? X

You remind me of me. I tested 5 times already and AF is due tomorrow. BFN for me too! And the symptom spotting made me crazy. I need to obsess less. Almost positive I'm out as I can feel AF on her way. The cramps are killing me.
Baby dust to you!

It's frustrating to say the least! Cervix is low soft and closed im not sure if thars good news so I'm just gonna wait till the 7th of November to test. Baby dust to you! Xxx

I am super impressed with your patience. I would've taken at least 3 or 4 by now.
I'm so hoping you get that BFP. Our group needs some luck!

Well I'm out AF showed up tonight. :nope::cry:

I'm not that upset anymore, I think I got my emotions out in Sunday when I got the bfn. Now let's just get this S*** over with and move on.

Any tips for this next cycle?!?! I'm going to be using preseed EVERY time. Ugh. This sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->