5 dpo-- let's help each other!

Sorry the witch got you. She sucks.
I wish I could get mine now so I could get onto the next cycle already.
Have you tried Mucinex around O time? That def helps increase the cm.
And I've heard good things about the SMEP plan but haven't tried it myself yet.

It's frustrating to say the least! Cervix is low soft and closed im not sure if thars good news so I'm just gonna wait till the 7th of November to test. Baby dust to you! Xxx

I'm a cervix checker and mine changes position daily so that doesn't really help much. It does help you track O better though.
My cervix was soft until about 11 dpo and now it's high and firm so I'm sure I'm out

I think we are gonna do SMEP this time. I have heard mucinex works... I'm not sure if I'm gonna try that, i have Preseed we'll use.
It's gotta happen sometime right! Onto month 4.... I don't like this. I'm worried it will never happen.

4 cycles isn't that long. I think about 6 months is the average if you're under 35. Have you had a check up with your doctor lately? There are easy things to rule out with a few tests.
I'm over 35 so I can't waste much time. Though if it doesn't happen then I'm not going through drastic measures. I can be happy with what I have.
I am thinking positive thoughts that November with be OUR lucky month...the whole group of us.

I guess your right! It just seems like forever! I haven't been to my dr actually in about a year. But I had some issues and I did ask if it would cause any problems with a ttc, and she told me no. I had a cyst on my right ovary, she said that could delay it some, if I got them regularly. Other wise she said I should be ok. I was treated for gonerrhea, which I've been reading can cause infertility if not treated soon, I'm really not sure how long I had it... Last time before that I was tested was 5 years before that... Hubby and I were both treated, although he didn't get tested we wanted to make sure it was gone. I was cleared of it after antibiotics.

Well I'm now on my 16th cycle and 18th month and I'm 35 so age is not on my side!!!

I'm going to try SMEP again and use preseed and concentrate on losing weight...looking forward to getting started on Sunday, the weightloss should really help, obviously won't be a quick fix but maybe I'll see the benefits later this year early next year.

Not particularly upset about af, I try and find something positive to focus on and am hoping that weightloss will be the key. Got to keep on hoping!

Weight loss is my goal right now too Cookie. I'm still holding onto 20 lbs of baby weight to lose.
So far the only thing that's working is low carb. And I LOVE carbs 😢
And def keep on hoping! I'm 37 but closer to 38 so I'm trying to think positive over here too! Just waiting on AF so I can get to cycle 2. Unfortunately my cycles go 28-30 days so I'm due anytime this weekend.

I guess your right! It just seems like forever! I haven't been to my dr actually in about a year. But I had some issues and I did ask if it would cause any problems with a ttc, and she told me no. I had a cyst on my right ovary, she said that could delay it some, if I got them regularly. Other wise she said I should be ok. I was treated for gonerrhea, which I've been reading can cause infertility if not treated soon, I'm really not sure how long I had it... Last time before that I was tested was 5 years before that... Hubby and I were both treated, although he didn't get tested we wanted to make sure it was gone. I was cleared of it after antibiotics.

Well if you don't get your BFP in the next few cycles then I'd make an appt with your dr just to make sure all is well. But it's only been a few months so it's early days still. But I agree, it does feel like forever and I'm only on cycle 1!!!

7dpo now. had a breakout of skin. Feel a little different but don't know if I'm just willing it on cervix is half way up still closed and soft. Anyone in the same situation? Baby dust!!! X

I think most of us have been visited by AF already or like me are just waiting for her arrival.

CD29 and a BFN for me. Looks like I'm out. My cycle is all over the place since I'm nursing but I'm sure the test would have been positive by now. Ah well, November is our month ladies!

I'm now 46 minutes into 6 DPO. While I went off of the pill in June, I only ovulated on my own twice by the middle of October.

I'm in my two week wait following my first dose of Clomid.

I'm basing my DPO on the date I gave myself the Ovidrel, so I really could be anywhere from day 4 to day 6 DPO. Who knows. My little follicles were 23mm Monday at 7am (there were two).

I've been having wild twinges and had a pink-prick spot of bright pink blood on my tissue when I went to the bathroom last night... is it too soon to be hopeful? I'm also exhausted and moody...but have valid reasons for being such :)

Unfortunately, I can be tested on Sunday by my doctor. I have to catch a flight at 7am...so I can't get a bloodwork test done until THURSDAY! And they said the period won't start unless I stop the progesterone, which they will only know after the test. On the plus side...it looks like AF won't come on my vacation. I'm bringing some tests with me though!

Good Luck! I'm a POAS addict so I'd be testing on vacation too! Baby dust to you!!

Sorry girls I have been MIA for a few days I caught my daughters cold :( I have felt awful, AF showed up 2 days late so now on cycle #6.

Hope you are all well xx

Sorry to hear that you're sick Carly. Kids do love to share. I'm def out too. AF came a day late. Onto cycle 2 and hopefully our BFP.

Sorry Love :hugs: we will all be pregnant in November!

Xx

CD 5 today, unsure when to start OPK's when do you all start them?

Usually day CD 10 or 11, depending how many I have!

I have a few as I haven't used them for a few cycles. Can't hurt can it!

Sure can't!!! I'm going to skip opk's this cycle and just try SMEP and preseed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->