5 dpo-- let's help each other!

Carly - you better be ready to jump on him when he gets in from hockey!! lol

MH - fx it just means you are very fertile

Hmmm not feeling very hopeful that I'll ovulate cd 17 now (cd 15 today), yesterday I had ewcm but today not really got any, usually have a good few days of ewcm before I O, and have my peak amount the day before ovulation. I really hope I dont have a long cycle again, I've had a few and they aren't nice. Will have to see how it goes, will just keep baby dancing every other day and will keep checking my cm. Its watery but just not really stretchy!! It was so nice to have shorter cycles, was getting used to it...hopefully it won't be much later than cd 17, cd 21 used to be normal for me, and didn't think my body was capable of ovulating that earlier but apparently it is. Now I'm worrying I'm going to have a stupidly long cycle, PCOS you suck!!!!

xx

I hear you on the longer cycles. It feels like forever!

I got my first box of OPK, clear blue digital with the smiley face. Tested it out yesterday and negative which I was pretty sure of but still it was nice that I know it's working right with me.
Don't think I will buy them again as it's expensive but I just want confirmation that I ovulate when I think I do.
Hopefully that'll happen in a few days which is about when I'll be over my mini plague.
So maybe Cookie and I will be on the same cycle😊

And good luck with the baby dancing Carly! Tons of baby dust heading your way!!

Thanks girls but we were far too tired :( knew that would happen, hoping we got enough in the days leading up.

My temps are all over the place due to hardly any sleep (constant coughing) and feeling rubbish so not sure if I'll get my cross hairs this cycle, pretty certain I ovulated yesterday though as the pain was quite intense. Unless I geared up and sickness stopped it.

Carly - hopefully you have done enough, sometimes it's just not possible to dtd when you need to.

Love4you - fingers crossed you get a positive soon, if you use opks again then but them off the net, eBay and amazon, you can get the strips cheap and they work perfectly fine.

Afm - well we didn't dtd last night as my hubby had a bad tummy, so definitely doing it tonight. Got ewcm today, so hopefully ovulation is on it's way, I don't think I'll ovulate tomorrow but hopefully by Sunday/Monday I will.

X

Got a flashing smiley on the OPK this evening. I was excited as that means I should O in a couple days but then I read some reviews and it seems that lots of ladies get the flashing smiley for 5+ days! I hope that doesn't happen for me. I'm finally (mostly) recovered from bronchitis and plan on jumping hubby when he gets home tomorrow and then again on Monday. Fingers crossed that I see a solid smiley on Sunday. I think the OPK digital is more stressful than I had anticipated.
Happy to see you ladies are all getting 'busy' these days 😉 Good luck!!

Good luck Love go catch that eggy!

I haven't been able to temp much and when I do it's all over the place with this daft cold/cough! Why couldn't I of gotten sick after ovulation! We managed to BD CD 9, 11, 13 & 16 so fingers crossed it was enough.

So I'm kind of kicking myself, doing SMEP, and last night should have been our last 3day in a row BD night, neither of us wanted to tho, we were just relaxing and not in the mood. I was like "ok we'll do it in the morning instead" haven't yet, but I just woke up! I think I'm just set in my head I'm not getting pregnant, but there's a little hope waaay back in the corner... So I guess I'm officially in my TWW. AF is due 27-29. *sigh*
So we BD cd8, 10, 12, 14, and 15. Hope we got it, but already feeling doubtful... Cuz it never happens!

Don't beat yourself up I think you've done enough :) what day did you ovulate? Happy TWW!

Good luck girls! I'm excited for you!
Got another flashing smiley tonight on the OPK. But I also have lots of EWCM so my O time should be very soon.
Hopefully the baby cooperated tonight so hubby and I can have our first alone time of the month!! And I work a doubly shift tomorrow so looks like tonight and Monday are my only chances the month. Hoping for the best.

I didn't do opk's this cycle, I didn't want added stress! But anywhere between CD 13-15. I had EWCM cd 12.... I've really tried hard not to obsess over cd's and symptoms.... I'm trying to be as chill as I can...

It's my first time using OPKs and I can see the positives and negatives. I just really wanted another confirmation of when I ovulate. I'm not sure if try them again and if so I don't think I'd get the clear blue digital.
We have almost no adult time alone so I'm trying to save it for the important days.
We're only going to try a few months and if nothing happens then at least we gave it a shot.
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for all of you and truly hope your BFP are on their way!!!!

I did opk's for 2 months, they were very helpful! But I didn't wanna spend the wasted money this cycle, and it's crazy how peeing on an Ovulation test daily can make things so stressful! I may pick them back up if it doesn't happen in a few more months tho.

I went back to OPK's this cycle and I'm glad I did because with illness I haven't managed to temp enough and when I do it's all over the place so not trusting that method. I'm still doing OPK's because I am getting pain on my left side, so just double checking that I haven't missed my surge.

Good luck BDing!!

I got my 3rd flashing smiley today which has me totally confused. I assumed I would O tomorrow which should've meant a solid smiley. So either I'm wrong or the OPK test is. Anybody use them before? I'm thinking we'll just have to get frisky every other day for the next week to cover ourselves which is a lot of work!

I've only used the first response opk's. But I think every other day is a great plan! It's hard, but a lot easier than every day! You can do it!!!

Haha! If you can, relax during the days, then you should be good to go! Although with 4 little ones, I know that's not gonna happen!

So true. 4 kids plus a full time job and now full time baby dancing this week as well.
We women deserve a medal of some kind.

Hey ladies, sorry went quiet again...our router at home died so waiting for a new one to be delivered, should be here today. I miss broadband!!

Did you get your solid smiley face Love4you??

How is everyone?

Well I'm confused, my chart says I ovulated cd 16 but I don't think so as I've had ewcm since then. I'm thinking yesterday was more likely. Guess all I can do is wait and see what my temp does tomorrow. I hope it wasn't cd 16 as our bd timing wasn't great as hubby was poorly around then.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->