• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 dpo-- let's help each other!

Still a flashing smiley Cookie. Based on my body I should get the solid smiley today or tomorrow. I feel weird trusting a stick over my own body but I've been sick the past week so I really want the back up. And I know it's terrible but I really don't want to BD all week if I don't have to. It seems like a chore then.
We all seem to be having timing and O issues this month. Here's hoping somebody has an egg that's cooperating! Good luck!

Day 4 of flashing smiley. Either I'm broken or the OPK is. Either way AF is due in 14 days so I guess I'm in the 2 week wait but no idea if I ovulated yet or if it's still to come. Was going to baby dance with hubby tonight but he is on my very last nerve and that is the very LAST thing I want to do right now. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day and maybe I'll even get a solid smiley. November has been tough and I'm ready for it to be over now.
I hope you ladies are having better luck.

So hard to dtd when you are mad at them! In the past I've pretended not to be angry just to get him in to bed lol, but once we dtd I just went straight back to being annoyed with him. Needs must and all that lol!!

I don't know what is going on with my temps, I have a cold and it could well be screwing up my temps. My chart still has cross hairs at cd 16 but I still don't think I ovulated then and no idea if I've ovulated yet. Just going to keep dtd every other day until I'm sure I have o'd. Can't manage SMEP while I'm feeling poorly.

Love4you - keep baby dancing incase you haven't ovulated yet.

Ovulation not happening when you expect it is annoying, I am used to it but doesn't stop me feeling frustrated.

Xx

Love - take one for the team :haha: then give him hell after!

Cookie - I see what you mean about your chart no wonder your confused! At least your covering yourself every other day.

Carly, you made me laugh! I did indeed take one for the team even though I'm now on day 5 of flashing smiley.
I will never look at a smiley face the same way again.
I'm hoping I'm just ovulating late since I was so sick the whole first half of November. That's probably what's throwing off your cycle too Cookie.
TTC is hard enough without adding in illness, crazy cycles, and annoying husbands!!
I'm going to try to BD again on Thursday and hopefully that will be enough to cover us. I have every sign of O except a positive OPK so I kind of want November to be over already so we can start fresh in December.

Hey ladies, well my cross hairs have moved to cd 18 and I think that's correct. Ewcm has gone and cervix has changed (hard to use to tell when I'm ovulating as it always feels open) but after ovulation the feel of it changes, which it has. So I'm 3 dpo now. Still feeling ill, felt so much better yesterday but now my sinuses are hurting and I'm coughing. Just hoping my son doesn't get it, he ends up in hospital this time of year when he gets a cold...and I don't want that happening as he's got his bday party Sunday and we are ice skating Tuesday on his bday.

Love4you - still flashing??

My crosshairs have appeared, I didn't think they would this cycle with so many missing temps, so I am 5DPO according to FF.

Love - fingers & toes crossed :dust:

Cookie - Glad your chart is on your wave length now :)

Day 6 of flashing smiley. I hate this tester. A lot.
AF is due in 12 days based on my 30 day cycle. So don't you think I should have O'd by now? I do still have EWCM and cervix is still high and soft. But my luteal phase is going to be too short if I don't ovulate soon. I'm so confused.
I work a double shift tonight so will have to get frisky with hubby tomorrow night. And then I'm calling it quits for this month because everything seems so crazy with my cycle.
I'm glad you both seem to be settling back into a normal cycle. Our little group deserves lots of BFPs this month!!

Love4you - Maybe you have ovulated? I don't get positives on opks anymore, I don't know why but they get very nearly positive but not quite there...maybe that's what is happening with you? I wondered if it meant I wasn't ovulating, but I had blood tests and ovulation was confirmed and my temps always confirm ovulation too. On the other hand though as long as you have ewcm you might want to assume that you are fertile. It could be that ovulation has been abit delayed??

Carly = Yay for cross hairs!!!

Will any of you test before your af? I've decided not to this time, I've not bought any cheap tests from the net and I don't plan to get any from the shop. I will wait and see if my af arrives, if it doesn't (is due December 1st) then I will buy some.

I'm with you Cookie, I didn't buy any tests, I don't want more temptation! I'm waiting to test until I'm late! AF is due thanksgiving day! Although since she's been a day or 2 late these past cycles, I'm thinking I'll wait until Sunday the 30 to test! That's my plan anyways!

When is thanksgiving? I'm in the UK so it's not something we celebrate.

Cross hairs are the crossed lines you get on your chart once you have ovulated. If you look at my chart you'll see the crossed lines.

Oh ok! I see! Thanksgiving in Next Thursday, the 27th. So I'm hoping to test Sunday the 30th.

I'll test Tuesday 2nd December if af hasn't arrived, it should arrive on Monday 1st. Xx

I'd like to say that I won't test early because those BFN last month were traumatic. But I'm weak I tell you!
I still have 3 more OPKs left to take since I'm still getting that obnoxious flashing smiley! I still have signs of possible late O. Lots of ewcm still and cervix still very soft so maybe I am ovulating really late this month? Not to whine too much but that means I have to get busy with the hubby a few more times and I'm tired already thinking about it!!
Also thinking about adding in B6 for awhile as I remember I had a short luteal phase when TTC my last baby and it definitely helped. Right now AF is due in 11 days and I still haven't gotten a positive OPK. Maybe my surge is too low to register? It's very frustrating.
I'm excited for you all and your official wait for the BFPs. Hope to join you soon!

Ewcm can last a couple of days after ovulation, but should dry up within a day or two of O so I would say if you are having EWCM then assume you are fertile still. It could be that your surge is too low, I think I said to you that I dont get positive opks anymore, but I definitely ovulate as I have had blood tests. Have you considered charting your temperature? If it wasn't for my chart I wouldn't have a clue as to when I o'd. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets fed up of baby dancing, I tell my hubby to hurry up and be quick lol, its so romantic! I've told him that if he gets me pregnant this month then he won't have to have his Semen Analysis next month, thought it was a good incentive! lol

Still got a cold, its a lingerer!! Its my second one in about 3 weeks, usually I dont catch colds easily. Need to get more vitamin c I think.

Love - It's possible that you just don't have a high surge, what times a day are you testing and are you holding your urine? I found this month I got a ridiculous dark positive OPK but I made sure I didn't go to the bathroom for around 4 hours, I think the concentrate of your urine is quite a big factor in getting a positive.

Cookie - I take vit c it's helps lots! Although I hate chewing the tablets :sick:

I also won't be testing early, hate seeing the stark white, I know what signs to look for around AF now too.

so I woke up this morning and went potty, when I wiped I had a stripe of blood. im really hoping that's implantation. AF is due exactly 1 week from today, and I did have a little cramping like pain earlier... Fx! I think im more nervous its AF signs, rather than preg. Although, my boobs have hurts since right after O, my nipples are different colors... one is lighter while the other is darker, I noticed that right before ovulation this cycle. hurry up time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->