5 dpo-- let's help each other!

Your temp today may be an implantation dip? See if it goes back up tomorrow.

That's true about soft play, I always panic in those places as I always lose them :dohh:

Our children's party is next month they are having a joint one as Jack's birthday is 16th and Ella's is 14th, so their party is the 21st at the ice arena, we are trying to book a surprise appearance from the frozen characters but they won't call me back!

I wouldn't put money on it being implantation, most cycles between 6 and 8 dpo I have a dip. I really wonder if I'm 8 dpo rather than 6 dpo, no way of knowing though so will just gave to wait and see.

In regards to the soft play, one of the mums came and just dropped her 3 year old, so not only did she just leave him but she didn't even tell me, it was only because I noticed her walk in that I knew he was there but she never said a word to me. If I hadn't seen her walk in I might not have known he was there. I thought it was really irresponsible of her.

Good luck with your kiddies party, I hope you manage to sort the frozen character.

Xx

Omg! That is not on! I would understand if they were 6/7+ but not 3! How rude of her not to even mention she was leaving him for you to watch.

I know! What if I hadn't noticed him...she just sent him straight into the soft play area, so I couldn't see him. Anything could have happened. I would never leave my son like that, and even if he was older and I could leave him I'd certainly make sure the host knew he was there.

If she does that so easily I wonder where else she leaves him :(

Well 10DPO today and just my normal sore bbs, nothing else. I usually start spotting around now and no sign yet, which is good I think as I spot for 3-4days before AF so if it stays away then I may be in with a chance.

A 3 year old and she dropped him off?! That is terrible. I wouldn't even do that with my older boys!!!
I'm jealous of your soft toy play areas. There's nothing like that around here. The only kid friendly place is Chuck E Cheese and I've vowed never to go back. Think my kids caught every childhood illness invented by going there.
Carly! Good luck! 10 dpo is so close to the end. Here's hoping you're our first BFP!

Thank you Love, where abouts are you? I am in East Yorkshire.

My temp dropped a lot this morning so unsure now, although I have been looking at 'fallback rise' charts, some people have a significant dip then it shoots up the next morning and they got a BFP, so holding onto that.

We live in the US. In Connecticut which is close to Boston and New York City (2 hour drive)
So when it's cold there is nothing to do around here but stay home and watch the kids go stir crazy. I'm ready for summer already.
And forgive my lack of geography but I'm guessing you live in England? That's next on my place to visit. Looks wonderful to live there.

As far as your chart, I wish I has experience reading them but I don't. I have seen them in signatures of those with BFPs and none seem to look alike so I wouldn't worry til AF shows.

Still no symptoms for me. And with Thanksgiving and the shopping madness to come, I don't know when I'll even be able to get any tests. So maybe that's best.

Wow I would love to be that close to New York!! Have you been hit by the polar vortex then? It's been awful hasn't it??

Yes I'm in England, I live in a small town called Brough.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

I also have no symptoms, which is odd as I usually have a few in the TWW like headaches etc, but nothing!

I'm not going to buy any tests either, going to just wait and if I am late then I'll test.

Praying it's our month :dust:

Hey ladies, it's my sons bday today, we took him ice skating, a garden centre not far from us has a ice rink up for Christmas. He loved it, hired a penguin skating aid, so he held on to it to stay upright. In the end I wasn't allowed to skate with him...mr independent.

I'm in the UK, in Buckinghamshire. I've been to America, but only Florida, would love to have a long weekend in New York. If I don't have another baby I think I'll start putting money aside for that.

Well I'm either 7 or 9 dpo today, no symptoms although my tummy feels delicate but hubby has had tummy pains etc so either we've eaten something dodgy or we both have a bug. My little boy is fine though so who knows. I do have sore boobs, but only slightly...last cycle they were ridiculously painful but this cycle not much at all.

Let's all try and stay strong and not test! We can do this xx

Happy birthday to your son! Sounds like fun!

Well you know I said I had no symptoms?? Well my bbs have come on full force, ouch! I can barely lay my arms down my sides, also I have 3 large blue veins on them :shrug: but with my temp drop this morning I really thought I was out. Roll on morning temp:haha:

Carly! That's so exciting!! I hope this it!! Still no symptoms for me. And I'm going to try to hold off testing as long as possible.

Cookie, I can't ice skate so I would need that penguin aid too!! Glad he had fun.

NYC is fun. You all should definitely visit and see Times Square and a Broadway show. Lots of fun and sooo many people. It's a bit overwhelming.
I actually prefer Boston. It's cleaner and less noisy. And I love the history of it. I love revolutionary war stuff. (Sorry you lost) 😉
And I'm dying to visit England and see the castles and the Tower. I think I watch too much British tv. I loved The Tudors and Downton Abbey 😊

We'll be going to my parents house for Thanksgiving as she's the better cook and I'm working a double shift the night before.

I love Downton, I heard that it's very popular in the US. I know you guys don't get to see the new series til Jan, it's finished here and cannot wait for the Christmas episode. There's also going to be a Downton sketch for a charity thing in December and George Clooney is going to be in it! There are some lovely places to see in the UK, I love looking round manor houses, they have a lot of national trust places, there's one near me and it's beautiful it's like stepping back into history.

Carly - fingers crossed for your symptoms...sounds promising.

Xx

I'm super jealous that you guys get my favorite shows early. Love Call the Midwife too!!

Morning ladies, how are you doing? I think we have germs in our house, my hubby has had nasty tummy pains and I don't feel 100% and I spoke to my mother in law last night and she had something similar over the weekend. My hubby tried to blame my cooking. Our son is fine, whether he's had it I don't know...you'd think I'd know but when he's ill unless you can see it like a runny nose or diarrhea or a cough then I have no clue because he just carries on as usual. He's a tough little dude. Last time he was in hospital they asked if he'd been ill, think they thought it was a bit strange that I didn't know. Lol

Well my temp shot up today, could be a one off...guess all I can do is wait and see what tomorrow's temp is like. A triphasic (spelling) pattern would be good!

Nothing else going on, feel slightly nauseous and headachey but that's due to this bug I think and tummy feels off but it's quite high up. Boobs are sore but not as bad as some cycles and they started hurting later this cycle, whereas for a while now they hurt within a day or two of ovulation. Maybe the fact that it's different is a good sign.

It's not fair to blame your cooking, you could of picked it up off one of the children at the party, or even on the soft play stuff, I know they clean them but I can't imagine they do it everyday and it won't be a deep clean.
Hope you all feel better soon :hugs:

I have never understood what a tripaspich(sp?) chart is? Does it mean pregnancy?

My temp went slightly up this morning, but I don't trust my body at the minute, I am so achy, throat is like I've swallowed a pin cushion, so I think my temps are all over the place because I'm ill.

We're taking DD to a play session at ice arena this afternoon, it's supposed to be a horrible rainy day! What's new? Lol.

My temp was all over the place before and during O due to being ill, I think that's why I'm not entirely sure if my O day is correct. Hope you feel better soon. Too many germs around at the moment.

Triphasic is when you have a second temp shift around halfway through the 2ww and your temps stay up...yes it can mean pregnancy, but at the same time you can have a tri chart and not be pregnant. Like everything in the 2ww, these things can mean pregnancy but equally they also can mean nothing. Its like if your temp stays up as you get close to af it can mean you're pregnant, but then some people only have their temp go down after their af arrives. Never a sure way of knowing.

I've also looked at charts where the temp has gone down and they have been pregnant.

xx

I'm always searching charts too lol, or Google, I can't really search this cycle though as I don't have a great deal of symptoms. I still have large blue veins but bbs aren't as sore today.

I hope you do go tri then and it leads to a bfp :flower:

I've given up looking at symptoms, I've had such great symptoms in the past but time and time again it meant nothing. This time there is not much going on apart from sore boobs, but that's not unusual in the 2ww so no point googling that even if I wanted to.

Started to get tummy pains and it keeps gurgling so I think its what my hubby has...I'll deal with it better than him, he just laid on the sofa yesterday for ages, made him go upstairs so I didn't have to look at it anymore. He can be so pathetic sometimes...he'd soon have something to say about it if I reacted the way he does to being ill.

Still feeling strong about not testing? I'm getting the urge to test, thinking of getting some superdrug tests over the weekend because they are cheap and sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->